Dover Tornadoes Basketball

Looked at Mentor schedule and results, they may be the best team Dover has ever played. They scored 111 twice and had numerous games in the 90s I believe the closest game was an 11 point win. This will test Dovers defense like never before.

The Hudson game really stands out a 54-40 Mentor win. Did they shoot poorly? Did 9-11 Hudson play out of their minds. Whatever happened we need a repeat.

I watched the game on stream. Yes I agree that Hudson put together and executed a great game against Mentor offensively and defensively. The pace really frustrated them. If I were Dover, I would be watching and learning from that game as much as possible. Easier said than done though.

How much do you have to pay
This is what I saw clicking the link:

$11.png

If Dover would pull this out it would be the biggest win in Dover basketball history,maybe the biggest in all sports. What Mentor did to Ignatious was downright scary. Hustle, play with class.

If Dover would pull this out it would be the biggest win in Dover basketball history,maybe the biggest in all sports. What Mentor did to Ignatious was downright scary. Hustle, play with class.
Stranger things have been known to happen.
Look at winless Orrville beating Triway at the Pit. No one saw that one coming.
Good luck tonight!

81-56 final. On to next season when 4 of 5 starters plus 6th and 7th man returns.
If Dover drops to D2 they should be a top contender.
Baseball has some talent and I think they are D2.

81-56 final. On to next season when 4 of 5 starters plus 6th and 7th man returns.
If Dover drops to D2 they should be a top contender.
Baseball has some talent and I think they are D2.
Wrong: Dover is D1 in baseball for 2021