Vanderbilt kicker Sarah Fuller named SEC special teams co-player of the week

I’m kind of a low life bc no matter what, I would never want your ex. All I can think about is getting your leftovers, plus I don’t want your kids hanging around.
Sounds good. Like the possibility she’d be with you was remotely possible. ??

I’m kind of a low life bc no matter what, I would never want your ex. All I can think about is getting your leftovers, plus I don’t want your kids hanging around.
Probably because the kids would be taller than you...

So skippy, why you banned from Elder?

You’ll have to go for it to find out. She might be able to get you into elder games if she drops my name, they like me.
Which is odd bc I would’ve made sure your kids went to Elder. You didn’t even care enough to make them shadow.

Which is odd bc I would’ve made sure your kids went to Elder. You didn’t even care enough to make them shadow.
Not sure why it’s odd, but this is true: I didn’t care enough to make them shadow. It’s almost like people just don’t like aholes like you. ??‍♂️

Not sure why it’s odd, but this is true: I didn’t care enough to make them shadow. It’s almost like people just don’t like aholes like you. ??‍♂️
You’re an a hole too. You honestly think you’re likeable? More self delusion.

Glad to see someone tucked Omar into bed and read him a bed time story.

The kid was incredibly needy today.

Why? Are you as disgusting of a human in real life as you are on here? I thought it was an act.
I think he probably is. I mean, banned from Elder for acting like an idiot at around 30 years old. Like, probably not old enough to have kids that go there and too old to be taking high school football so seriously. He loves to brag about how much he lifts on here. He constantly attacks people and people's families. I don't think you do all that as an act. He's most likely a huge dbag in real life, too. Of course, I would look right over top of him and just ignore it.

Not when it comes to talking about physical ability. You act like I just brought that up out of thin air.
*Voice talking about athletic accomplishments, albeit, vaguely*
Omar - "What was that? And you can't lift more than me."
Sooooo, yeah...you kinda brought that up outta nowhere lol

Little kid - "Bet I can throw this farther than you!"
Other kid - "Oh yeah? Well, my dad can beat up your dad!"

He’s insecure because he was a no body in HS. Imagine letting your high school disappointments drive your entire life and self esteem.

I think he probably is. I mean, banned from Elder for acting like an idiot at around 30 years old. Like, probably not old enough to have kids that go there and too old to be taking high school football so seriously. He loves to brag about how much he lifts on here. He constantly attacks people and people's families. I don't think you do all that as an act. He's most likely a huge dbag in real life, too. Of course, I would look right over top of him and just ignore it.
I don’t really think your kid will transition into a girl, it’s a joke. I’ve never “attacked” anyone in an attempt to dox them, rarely am I ever serious when I get into these back & forths. I just happen to have a very dry sense of humor. I know you don’t understand humor since you think Pete Davidson is funny.

and physical, accomplishments. Not all physical accomplishments are athletic. He wants to bring up he never played, but can lift more than everyone...
I threw that in because NOmar mentioned he was always too small, weak and slow to play sports in high school!

Seeing him get triggered about that Vandy girl kicking an EP is hilarious. We all know what it was, a publicity stunt. No more, no less.

Some reason he believes that belittles whatever a man can do and will take jobs away from men.

Ironically enough, he had to brag he could also kick a "15 yard" extra point, admitting afterwards he has no idea what the proper length of an EP, as he never played the game, BUT he has read a lot of books about the history of football.

Hey guys, did you know, Air Coryell, or as some call it, the vertical offense, was invented by Don Coryell?

and physical, accomplishments. Not all physical accomplishments are athletic. He wants to bring up he never played, but can lift more than everyone...
I threw that in because NOmar mentioned he was always too small, weak and slow to play sports in high school!

Seeing him get triggered about that Vandy girl kicking an EP is hilarious. We all know what it was, a publicity stunt. No more, no less.

Some reason he believes that belittles whatever a man can do and will take jobs away from men.

Ironically enough, he had to brag he could also kick a "15 yard" extra point, admitting afterwards he has no idea what the proper length of an EP, as he never played the game, BUT he has read a lot of books about the history of football.

Hey guys, did you know, Air Coryell, or as some call it, the vertical offense, was invented by Don Coryell?
I did play in Grade School, wasn’t any good, but I played.

Ha Ha Ha.

Grade school.

This keeps getting better.

Isnt about time for you to find your carpet square, have some milk, and take your morning nap?

I momentarily forgot how far a College PAT was, but I can say definitively, I know more about the sport than you.

Ha Ha Ha.

Grade school.

This keeps getting better.

Isnt about time for you to find your carpet square, have some milk, and take your morning nap?
I didn’t say it was impressive, but I’ve played organized football.