Vanderbilt kicker Sarah Fuller named SEC special teams co-player of the week

And it’ll be even funnier when you’re son transitions into being your daughter.
Ooooooohhh got me good!!!!! Aren't you in your 30s? And you still act the way you do? You're talking about a 7 month old baby lmao yikes.

Also, your*

Last edited:
He's jealous of anyone that's ever done anything athletic in their lives. He just works out now to make up for his athletic deficiencies and autism.
I’m not jealous, I’m tired of SJW bulls**t infiltrating sports. Look at how crappy all other forms of entertainment are now that SJWs got their claws in it.

I am unsure whom, but someone stated he once claimed to be 5'3" and after getting made fun of he changed his tune.
I never claimed to be 5-3, Bc I’m not. There’s ppl on this site who know me in real life that can attest to that. I’m short, but I’m not that short.

It legitimately boggles my mind how you idiots are too blind to see this isn’t meant to be a one time deal. Look at how s**ty the entertainment industry has gotten bc of the influx of SJW politics. Now, they want to drag sports into this cesspool? No, f**k that. Call this s**t out before it becomes a cancer.

It legitimately boggles my mind how you idiots are too blind to see this isn’t meant to be a one time deal. Look at how s**ty the entertainment industry has gotten bc of the influx of SJW politics. Now, they want to drag sports into this cesspool? No, f**k that. Call this s**t out before it becomes a cancer.
You should complain about it more. Make it your life’s work to root this out. ??

Lmao, dude, we all know it's gonna keep happening. Most just don't care. I think you also have a hard time understanding the difference between publicity and SJWs "infiltrating sports." A SJW move would be a group demanding that a football team have an equal number of men and women or something like that. A horribly crappy team bringing in a women's soccer player for some good publicity is hardly that

Lmao, dude, we all know it's gonna keep happening. Most just don't care. I think you also have a hard time understanding the difference between publicity and SJWs "infiltrating sports." A SJW move would be a group demanding that a football team have an equal number of men and women or something like that. A horribly crappy team bringing in a women's soccer player for some good publicity is hardly that
We’re not too far off from that.

Go get em. Everyone respects and appreciates your point of view here. LMAO
Realistically, women’s sports will be the first to get hit by it. That’s why you’ve got trans girls kicking the crap out of regular girls in HS sports. As long as people believe “trans women are women”, they’re going to increasingly participate & dominate women’s sports.

Omar you should be happy about this, as it opens it up for you to participate in women's sports.
I imagine you could be a good mop up duty player for a girls team.

Omar you should be happy about this, as it opens it up for you to participate in women's sports.
I imagine you could be a good mop up duty player for a girls team.
What kind of athlete were you? Nevermind, nobody would remember you.