Does the Reds players taking a knee for the National Anthem affect how you feel towards the team?

Does the Reds players taking a knee for the National Anthem affect how you feel towards the team?

• Yes - I will never be a fan again

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Yes - but I will get over it

• Yes - I can accept it even though I disagree with it

• Yes - I like them even more now

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Yes - didn't care about them before but I hope they lose every game now

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • No - I've always hated the Reds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - I'm still a fan

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • No - didn't care about them before

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • No - don't really like baseball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
How, in any way, is the an answer to my post?
ok, you are dumber than i thought. and maybe a badin kid won't kneel and maybe they will (better chance it happens), but badin will play teams that kneel and if your in attendance are you going to leave?

jtk
()

ok, you are dumber than i thought. and maybe a badin kid won't kneel and maybe they will (better chance it happens), but badin will play teams that kneel and if your in attendance are you going to leave?

jtk
()
Wont be there as my kids graduated long ago, so no. Won’t be at any Reds games, Bengals games etc. I have a life and it doesn’t include watching sports unless it’s tOSU

My personal thoughts about the vast majority of folks who say they wont watch, or now dislike, a player/team who kneels.....

If they liked the team/player before they kneeled, they will continue to like him.
If they didnt like the team/player before they knelt, they will villify them.

No diff than when an artist or actor says something stupid politically. Those most outraged didnt like them in the first place.

I’m kind of tired of these dumb b1tches not understanding how worthless their league is. They lose millions of $ but still get paid enough to where they can play full time. Is their any other pro sports franchise in the world that basically lives off welfare? I’m guessing not. Yet these dopey c**ts are so ignorant, they want to give a middle finger to this country? F em.
Jesus, you’re a pos.

Jesus, you’re a pos.
No, that would’ve been a horribly disrespectful thing to do. However, ESPN f’d up the reporting, they walked off before the anthem, which I don’t take issue with. So I do feel bad about calling them dopey see you next Tuesdays.

However, I am sick of them demanding more pay for playing in a league that hemorrhages $. They make 100k on avg playing 4 months out of the year in a League that has been in the red since it’s existence

No, that would’ve been a horribly disrespectful thing to do. However, ESPN f’d up the reporting, they walked off before the anthem, which I don’t take issue with. So I do feel bad about calling them dopey see you next Tuesdays.

However, I am sick of them demanding more pay for playing in a league that hemorrhages $. They make 100k on avg playing 4 months out of the year in a League that has been in the red since it’s existence
You need to get a grip.

They DESERVE equal pay to their male counterparts in the NBA>

Wont be there as my kids graduated long ago, so no. Won’t be at any Reds games, Bengals games etc. I have a life and it doesn’t include watching sports unless it’s tOSU
sounds like a plan. what are you going to do when the first tOSU player kneels? that for sure is going to happen. lol

jtk
()

Cincinnati built a statue and named a street after a degenerate gambler who was banned for life from his sport, spent time in federal lockup and has been suspected of being a pedophile. Why would anyone care about kneeling?

i think you'll eventually see the national anthem done away with at sporting events. Right, wrong or indifferent, you are not going to host events where there is controversy. We turned something that was normal into abnormal. And remember, there is no law or mandate that everyone has to stand, it was always just an accepted practice.

Kneeling put them on life support.

Boycotting a game pulled the plug.

Good riddance. We don't need you to entertain us. There are plenty of other deserving ways to spend my disposable income.

^^

Lol - a 2am angry rant on Yappi. Clearly not having luck finding a better way to spend your time.

*While watching the LA Sportscenter
ESpn has become unwatchable, so no.
What is funny is all you fools who still are supporting this garbage franchise, in a sports era where the players have become puppets and over priced primadonna s who boycott playing a feeling game.

What is funny is all you fools who still are supporting this garbage franchise, in a sports era where the players have become puppets and over priced primadonna s who boycott playing a feeling game.

Would argue they stopped being puppets

I enjoy sports and rooting for my teams. ?‍♂️ Simple enough to understand.

Who exactly do you think are puppets? Who do you think is pulling the strings?