Does the Reds players taking a knee for the National Anthem affect how you feel towards the team?

Does the Reds players taking a knee for the National Anthem affect how you feel towards the team?

• Yes - I will never be a fan again

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Yes - but I will get over it

• Yes - I can accept it even though I disagree with it

• Yes - I like them even more now

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Yes - didn't care about them before but I hope they lose every game now

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • No - I've always hated the Reds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - I'm still a fan

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • No - didn't care about them before

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • No - don't really like baseball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Bad for business. Sports fans tend to lean right. Idk why they push their Marxist crap to the average American

not really trolling.....just posting the obvious.....lots of hs athletes will be doing this.

jtk
()
Welp, you named one school in particular so pretty much a troll job. Want to take any bets on Badin kids kneeling?

We kneel in church as a sign of reverence and sometimes kneel to pray. Men often kneel to show respect when proposing. Why is kneeling during the anthem considered disrespectful by some? You could argue that taking a knee during the anthem is a respectful way to try to send a message.

Those of you so anti-kneeling - explain. It's not the kneeling, it's that you hate the message right?

It has nothing to do with kneeling. They don't like the message, no matter how it's conveyed. For many, they are just racists who will never listen or respect the movement. For many others, it's just refusal to hear the message because they feel implicated and accused.

For these people, it will always be, "just find another way to protest." And what they mean by that is, "I don't want to hear it."

It has nothing to do with kneeling. They don't like the message, no matter how it's conveyed. For many, they are just racists who will never listen or respect the movement. For many others, it's just refusal to hear the message because they feel implicated and accused.

For these people, it will always be, "just find another way to protest." And what they mean by that is, "I don't want to hear it."
Damn right I don’t like that message! NO race should be held above another, ffs why can’t people just treat people for who they are on the inside? Tools like you can’t wait to bring race into every situation.

We kneel in church as a sign of reverence and sometimes kneel to pray. Men often kneel to show respect when proposing. Why is kneeling during the anthem considered disrespectful by some? You could argue that taking a knee during the anthem is a respectful way to try to send a message.

Those of you so anti-kneeling - explain. It's not the kneeling, it's that you hate the message right?

You can kneel all you want but not for the National Anthem unless you served.

BLM is a Marxist Organization, they are anti-christian, they promote violence especially towards the police. They want to install a type of Communism and destroy every fabric this nation was built on. So, when a player or anyone else kneels for the National Anthem... not only is it disrespectful for all those who served but it is also a slap in the face for all who lost their lives to stop the spread of communism. The MLB players have the BLM logo on their jerseys as well as on the field. For non citizens of the US to do this is outrageous and they need to deported.

As for the message, what is it? Obviously it is not Black Lives Matter because they can care less about all the killings in the inner cities, they can care less about heart disease. Systematic Racism? What is that..... give me an example......

I believe the lives of blacks do matter but I will NEVER support a Marxist Organization. I support the Police not Anarchists......

It's very much not the message, no matter how much despicable people like you try to say it is. It means literally what it says: black lives matter.

Not sure about a middle finger to the country, but it is pretty disrespectful. Just kneel.
How else is it to be interpreted? Ironically, in China they’d put you in prison for this. However, the WNBA’s sugar daddy, the NBA, has no issue taking billions of $ from them.

To me the pro sports leagues are setting themselves up for trouble ... and the are too stupid to see it ... now all these other “causes” will expect this kind of treatment ... and when they don’t get ... what then?

To me the pro sports leagues are setting themselves up for trouble ... and the are too stupid to see it ... now all these other “causes” will expect this kind of treatment ... and when they don’t get ... what then?
Agreed. Even nascar shot themselves in the foot. Had a massive ratings increase due to people staying in. Then made up racism to get news. Now the ratings dropped.

See, now this I take offense to. Either kneel during the anthem or stay in the locker room before. Walking out DURING the Anthem is just disrespectful and not raising any kind of awareness. This is just a middle finger to the country.

No one watches or cares about the WNBA, there were probably a couple hundred people max that watched this game. Now everyone is angrily sharing the video online because they're upset about it. Just ignore them

No one watches or cares about the WNBA, there were probably a couple hundred people max that watched this game. Now everyone is angrily sharing the video online because they're upset about it. Just ignore them
The kneeling is what it is. I don’t like it, but the intent (for most players) is to raise awareness, this seems like it is just meant to one up the kneeling.

I like how a failed white rapper (Chop Stix) thinks we’re all ignorant and out of touch for finding this offensive. I find it offensive he appropriated black culture for so long