If Major League Baseball returns...

At this point if MLB baseball returns, are you in or out?

• Yes, let's goooo!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I'll tune in, but only if I have nothing else going on.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • They missed a big opportunity, should had been started by now.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I'm done with baseball, they broke my heart for the last time.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I haven't been paying much attention to major league baseball, got bored with all when should we start how many games etc. I missed the new rule for extra innings. Reds manager David Bell says it makes the extra inning so exciting and he is in favor of the rule. I say if that is true about the excitement why in the world would we not start every inning of the game with a runner on second? I am all for exciting.

Let's turn this around. What if you worked at a grocery store? And you wanted to quit because you live with your parents who are elderly? Your grocery store would not exist without the paying customers. Do you owe it to your customers to keep working, in spite of your health concerns?

Your argument is stupid. It is just the scale of $$$ that are different. Each individual worker or player can decide for themselves to work or play. The MLB will continue on. As will Kroger.
Big difference a grocery clerk is actually quitting his job. Baseball players are not quitting their just blowing this season off.

Big difference a grocery clerk is actually quitting his job. Baseball players are not quitting their just blowing this season off.

Another big difference is the grocery clerk isn't being asked to quarantine away from their family for the whole season. Pretty sure every player who's decided to sit out has listed heath concerns as their reasoning. King Felix has decided to sit out from playing for the Braves organization. That could end up being him quitting his job. And he is a previous Cy Young winner