Troy vs Piqua 10/26

I take my quote back about wanting Troy to get the pass game going. Looks like it is going to rain and be in the low 40’s. Forecasted at least.

Give me 30-40 carries for JCB

The Piqua Freshman got the "W" tonight in T-roy, haven't seen a score but was told it was a good game. Tomorrow night (Thursday) will be the JV game. I'm going to go watch that one after I get finished donating blood.

The weather for Friday just isn't getting any better, it looks like another wet evening.

The JV game was a blowout, Troy won 56-6. The freshman game from Wednesday night was 14-8 Piqua.

All the hoopla is over it's almost just go time.

I still think we will pull out the W but Piqua has controlled the game. And Troy hasn’t played well the last several weeks. We will see what happens.

Piqua is better than I thought. I had Troy as 14.5 point favorites in the SWO KOS contest. But I'm sure it must be great to be there watching this great rivalry game!

Piqua is better than I thought. I had Troy as 14.5 point favorites in the SWO KOS contest. But I'm sure it must be great to be there watching this great rivalry game!

Still time and Troy is notoriously a second half team. But yes there is nothing like this rivalry!

I just got home and out of my wet clothes. What a great football game, Congrats to T-roy for winning the game and winning the the GWOC North. The defensive play on the 2 point conversion turned out to be huge in the end.

Piqua losing the QB in the 1st quarter hurt pretty bad. But the Sophomore backup played well. The Indians are pretty young and will be pretty good in the coming years.

Best of luck to the GWOC teams in the playoffs....

One more thing about this....I am not one to watch anything that happens at halftime. But tonight was something very special... Both bands took the field together, played each schools fight song. Then they honored each branch of the military by playing each branch's song and having the fans who served in said branch stand. Then played the National Anthem again.

This was one of the coolest thing i've seen.