WHo Will BE THE NATIONAL PRESEASON TOP 10!

You could be the reporter for the paper.

Having an editor would be huge for you.

Very witty, LAMO.

Just curious, Chicago, are you going to the Herbie this yr?
And do you ever catch JCA playing in Chicago area? My Ca. HS was a 'sorta' little brother school of JCA. A lot of the staff came from JCA, and we would always hear about how JCA was so superior to us, etc. That was back in 65, and our school just started in 59, while JCA probably had Chris Columbus' son in their inaugural graduating class.
pd

I might go.

Maybe that, maybe SCL/MNW, maybe a DLS game, maybe nothing. But one trip at most.

I've never seen Joliet Catholic play. I do know that a lot of people here think Joliet Catholic/Providence Catholic/St. Rita/Mt. Carmel is the best football you could ever hope to see. I think that probably overstates it a bit (I've seen some of them play on TV, and I saw Mt. Carmel beat Lincoln-Way East by one or two points last year), but I do think they are very good.

As long as we are (or I am, anyway) talking travel, I will be in Cincy May 18-19 (I feel my fans have a right to know).

I am planning on flying down to Orange County to see DLS/MV, am also thinking about DLS /Loyola and would love to see SLC/MNW. I hope it is on TV.

Chicago, While you are in Cincinnati be sure to try the Chili.

I am going to the Northwestern vs. Carroll game. Also the Booker t. Washington vs Summerville South carolina game.

I am planning on flying down to Orange County to see DLS/MV, am also thinking about DLS /Loyola and would love to see SLC/MNW. I hope it is on TV.

The SLC/MNW game is supposed to be on ESPN. ESPN involvement is one of the reasons the venue hasn't been announced yet. ESPN wants a full stadium and they prefer Dragon Stadium because it is a great place to broadcast a game. However, for the sake of the fans, the game should be moved to a larger stadium. Those details are in negotiation now.

The SLC/MNW game is supposed to be on ESPN. ESPN involvement is one of the reasons the venue hasn't been announced yet. ESPN wants a full stadium and they prefer Dragon Stadium because it is a great place to broadcast a game. However, for the sake of the fans, the game should be moved to a larger stadium. Those details are in negotiation now.

Where are they wanting to move it to?

Memorial in Mesquite - 20,000 seat high school stadium.