SLC vs. MNW (No Insults Please)

this is about the 20th time we have had to educate you on this

almost as many times as you have called people jerks on this forum

is your memory on that also failing?

LOL

Why do you refuse to document your comments about he Massey rankings?

You've never "educated" me or anybody else on the Massey rankings. You are not telling the truth. LOL

It's the typical "bait and switch" from you.

Please . . . Please . . . Please . . . show us the flaws of the Massey ratings. We all know you can't or won't do it.

Leave "WE" out of it. You are on an island Consumerman. And Al Gore said your island will be under water very shortly.

DLS is the greatest school in Concord California and SLC is the greatest school in Southlake, TX. Can we agree on that?

SLCDad has not called you a jerk. Quit baiting him or I am sure that the Bald Sheriff or his Uncle will silence you. Why don't you open a thread on the DLS & Mission Viejo game? Isn't that the biggest game on your schedule.

Personally I do not understand with your obsession with comparisons of DLS and SLC. You do not even attend DLS games. Why do you care? At least SLCDad attends the games of the school he claims to follow. While I disagree with much of his bravado, I at least respect the fact he attends the games of the school he follows. On that fact alone, he has more credibility in my eyes than his antagonist.

Leave "WE" out of it

biased texas fans excepted

if you fall for this garbage, god be with you

LOL

Why do you refuse to document your comments about he Massey rankings?

You've never "educated" me or anybody else on the Massey rankings. You are not telling the truth. LOL

It's the typical "bait and switch" from you.

Please . . . Please . . . Please . . . show us the flaws of the Massey ratings. We all know you can't or won't do it.

please tell us more about that 7-5 power that lost to a losing team and was outscored in 2006

please
please
please

and of course trinity was a losing team, just like dls right???

lol x 1 million

Naughty, I agree with you regarding Northwestern. If you look at my first post in this thread, you will see that I said they will be WELL DESERVING of a #1 or #2 national ranking (if that happens). Don't they have something like 14 starters returning? Plus that huge linemen that transferred from Edision. That's impressive.

Let's look at the downside of each team.

Northwestern's strength of schedule was not great. Here is how the Freeman computer model evaluates their schedule:

Miami Northwestern: 15-0, Schedule Rating: 23.8
WINS: #388 Lake Brantley (Altamonte Springs, FL) (34-14), #566 North Miami Beach (FL) (42-20), #699 Central (Miami, FL) (41-0), #699 Central (Miami, FL) (39-12), #1381 Homestead (FL) (46-10), #1526 Columbus (Miami, FL) (42-0), #1526 Columbus (Miami, FL) (48-11), #1694 Jackson (Miami, FL) (41-0), #2176 Edison (Miami, FL) (40-8), #2304 Killian (Miami, FL) (34-20), #2879 Hialeah (FL) (51-0), #3092 Carol City (Miami, FL) (50-13), #4235 American (Hialeah, FL) (41-0), #7034 Hialeah-Miami Lakes (Hialeah, FL) (54-0), #10803 Goleman (Miami, FL) (47-0), LOSSES: none

Here is Carroll's 2006 schedule. It is rated about 2 touchdowns per game tougher than Northwestern's. If this rating is accurate, SLC played 7 games ranked higher than anybody MNW played.

Southlake Carroll: 16-0, Schedule Rating: 37.8
WINS: #37 Trinity (Euless, TX) (22-21), #52 Heritage (Colleyville, TX) (33-7), #52 Heritage (Colleyville, TX) (56-7), #55 Allen (TX) (38-0), #71 Westlake (Austin, TX) (43-29), #273 Permian (Odessa, TX) (42-6), #328 Grapevine (TX) (45-7), #477 Rockwall (TX) (47-7), #587 Northwest (Justin, TX) (45-21), #607 Evangel Christian (Shreveport, LA) (43-16), #1381 Richland (North Richland Hills, TX) (38-0), #1467 Lake Highlands (Dallas, TX) (49-13), #1882 Lewisville (TX) (35-0), #1949 Keller Central (Keller, TX) (57-7), #2304 Keller (TX) (64-24), #2795 Haltom (Haltom City, TX) (52-14), LOSSES: none

and of course a 10-4 team (FOUR FREAKING LOSSES LOL) is the 52nd best team in the country, there are 52 teams in california TWICE as good as this 4 loss piece of garbage

LMAO x 1 million

a 13-1 season is losing?

please expand on that

i guess 2006 trinity is a losing team as well (oh wait, they did not even have 13 wins) since slc best victory came against a losing team, i guess they beat NO ONE good

see how foolish your argument is?

well is trinity a loser also

waiting (as usual)

And there may be 10 teams in Texas better than DLS. We will never know. DLS received the first invitation to play SLC and declined. That is a fact. So you will never know how good a 10-4 team is, will you?

I love the way you have conversations with yourself.

Which DLS game will you attend in 2007?

And there may be 10 teams in Texas better than DLS. We will never know. DLS received the first invitation to play SLC and declined. That is a fact. So you will never know how good a 10-4 team is, will you?

dls has traveled to hawaii, washington and ohio

when has slc traveled?

lol

dls receives MORE invitations to travel around the country than anyone

at least they have traveled

slc has not, even when given the opportunity

that speaks volumes

and of course a 10-4 team (FOUR FREAKING LOSSES LOL) is the 52nd best team in the country, there are 52 teams in california TWICE as good as this 4 loss piece of garbage

LMAO x 1 million

As usual, you are being very shallow. You think you make a point but you don't support it.

Why don't you document what you say. You never do that.

Show us the teams that you claim are better than Colleyville Heritage and we can discuss it.

dls receives MORE invitations to travel around the country than anyone

at least they have traveled

slc has not, even when given the opportunity

that speaks volumes

Yes, it speaks volumes about the priorities of the two schools. I'll take SLC's priorities any day. LOL

(Frankly, you have no idea how many invitations SLC receives. Give me a break.)

As usual, you are being very shallow. You think you make a point but you don't support it.

Why don't you document what you say. You never do that.

Show us the teams that you claim are better than Colleyville Heritage and we can discuss it.

been there done that

that you cant remember 2 weeks ago, or in this case 3-4 months ago is not my problem

go back and research

you remember the circular reasoning argument that goes something like this:

slc has a strong strength of schedule because they beat the #52 team in the country, heritage is the #52 team in the country because even though they had FOUR losses and 2 were blowouts, 2 of those losses were against the #1 team in the country

that is the definition of circular reasoning

there are 52 teams in california better than this 10-4 piece of garbage

been there done that

that you cant remember 2 weeks ago, or in this case 3-4 months ago is not my problem

go back and research

you remember the circular reasoning argument that goes something like this:

slc has a strong strength of schedule because they beat the #52 team in the country, heritage is the #52 team in the country because even though they had FOUR losses and 2 were blowouts, 2 of those losses were against the #1 team in the country

that is the definition of circular reasoning

there are 52 teams in california better than this 10-4 piece of garbage

What does this have to do with the Massey Rankings?

Bait and switch again I see.

You can't answer a simple question so you lead us all down a bunny trail.

how many invitations SLC receives

how many?

5?
10?
50?
100?

how many have they accepted?
zero?
zero?
zero?
zero?

lmao

So you think traveling all around the country is a good thing? You think that is the priority that a team should have?

(Perhaps DLS would be better served focusing on winning their first state title. Seems to me, that would be a better priority. SLC was invited to play in the first Herbie. They had more important things to do so they said "thanks for the great offer, but we are not interested". Coach Dodge didn't see the benefit of traveling hundreds or thousands of miles in an attempt to prove something.)

Thank you. I'll take that as a compliment. SLC is one of the finest public schools in the nation.

which other public schools in the NATION have you researched?

please list them and how you researched them

or are you as USUAL just making a blanket biased statement with nothing to back it with

So you think traveling all around the country is a good thing? You think that is the priority that a team should have?

(Perhaps DLS would be better served focusing on winning their first state title. Seems to me, that would be a better priority. SLC was invited to play in the first Herbie. They had more important things to do so they said "thanks for the great offer, but we are not interested". Coach Dodge didn't see the benefit of traveling hundreds or thousands of miles in an attempt to prove something.)

since you cant seem to focus on the post and see what answers what I will briefly help you

some texan tried to bash dls by saying they did not accept an invitation to travel to slc

i responded dls has plenty of invitations and has already traveled out of state 3 times

where are priorities mentioned in those posts?

where is someone saying dls was trying to prove something?

once again you cant follow the basic posts and just make an attempt to bash dls

laughable

he will continue bashing dls every chance he gets

he is the definition of a biased classless homer

It is these types of posts that I think baffle everyone.

You are the only person to post on this thread for several hours. You took three posts to respond to various points and then this.

Out of no where, you make a statement. If SLCDad would have said somehthing maybe it makes sense, but it really does not.

lmao x 1 million'

2 hours after slc dad says nobody is talking dls anymore cause they are losers guess what the title of his new thread is????

LETS TALK DLS

hahahahahah

this guy has such an obssession with dls it needs to be treated clinically

lmao