Why these forums have been merged?

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
These 5 girls sports on this site have underperformed on this site for a variety of reasons. Mostly, people want an active site for discussion when it comes to a particular sport. I feel that it may be better for us to have one main thread for each sport to keep people actively checking in. Hopefully others will agree and check back frequently to see what others are discussing about their favorite sport(s).

You are free to post other threads in this forum but I am asking that you identify which sport in the title if it's not totally clear. I have no problem opening back up the forums for any sport as long as there is sufficient interest in the spot. So please tell your friends and family to join in on the discussion.

Would love to see the section have girls Lacrosse included. We teams from all around this area travelling all around the city and tri-state area playing lacrosse. More and more schools add it each year...sometimes to the detriment of softball and baseball. There are a number of players playing in college...first that comes to mind is Alloe Perry from Mariemont at UVa. It's a good hook for many kids. Let's hear some chatter

Would love to see the section have girls Lacrosse included. We teams from all around this area travelling all around the city and tri-state area playing lacrosse. More and more schools add it each year...sometimes to the detriment of softball and baseball. There are a number of players playing in college...first that comes to mind is Alloe Perry from Mariemont at UVa. It's a good hook for many kids. Let's hear some chatter

Alloy is a great player, even better yong lady, and a stud as a soccer player. I am proud to say I got to know her and I hope she is doing well in school.

Indian Hill tennis...

Nice job this weekend ladies. Now let's carry that over until State!
It would be nice if we could see a "State Championship" sign won by the ladies to hang next to the boys. Go Lady Braves!!!!:rainbow:

Nice job this weekend ladies. Now let's carry that over until State!
It would be nice if we could see a "State Championship" sign won by the ladies to hang next to the boys. Go Lady Braves!!!!:rainbow:

Well, its taken a few years but the Lady Braves came up BIG!

Congratulations to The Indian Hill Lady Braves!

2013 Ohio State Tennis Champions!:party:

Now 2014 it looks like my Lady Braves have a chance to repeat! I don't want to get ahead of myself but Go Lady Braves!

CbrhR4wUEAAzCYo.jpg

Marion Star 14 April 2017

The Ohio Xtreme Athletics junior level 1 Vixens are the champions of the U.S. Finals Cheer and Dance competition in Indianapolis. They will next compete in the D2 Summit May 12-14 at the Walt Disney World Resort.