Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  
Old 01-11-14, 10:48 AM
All Region

GWOC Baseball - 2014

Just a few more months and we will be hearing the crack of the bat and the pop of the catcher's mitt. Who are the teams and players to look out for this season in the GWOC?

Last edited by freedom_isnt_free; 01-12-14 at 01:05 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-14, 11:56 AM
Freshman

Being a Miamisburg native, I am a little partial, but I do believe Miamisburg will have one heck of a year. I have heard that Harleman is taking over the pitching and Steve Kurtz is back on the staff. I know that Harleman and Kurtz have had a great deal of success in the past and have developed great relationships with the players. The Miamisburg team has added Pete Zink as their freshman coach which can only better the program. I am excited for the season to start.

Players to watch out for:
Randolph, Brockman, Birchmeier, Teasdale, Baker, Yates, Brandenburg, Giles, Stewart, Gottesman, Maxwell, Sorg...very senior heavy
Old 01-11-14, 01:19 PM
All Region

I remember facing some really good Miamisburg teams in the past. The GWOC South has a lot of great baseball tradition in Miamisburg, Springboro, and Lebanon. Should be a really competitive race down there this year. Looks like Miamisburg and Butler will face off at least twice this year in a scrimmage and regular season game. Looking forward to what should be some great games against the Vikings.
Closed Thread