Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 04-16-19, 08:22 AM
All Yappi

cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2h View Post
Wonder how Jackson 02 feels about Omar equating Al Queda and Hezbollah to America?

I love these dopes are running around calling their political opponents Nazis, white supremacists, the very embodiment of evil then crying about "incitement to violence". They had members of Congress actually advocating altercations with members of the administration.
That is advocating insurrection, actually. Not free speech, but "yelling 'FIRE!!' in a crowded theatre". Arrest them. Allow the press to set up shop right outside their cells and stream live. Just be sure to record everything
Old 04-16-19, 08:23 AM
All World

Taco MacArthur is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
Lottiie has ODS(an overblown media trumpeting of a simple congresswoman that you are projecting ALt Right talking points to represent the whole Domocratic party)
First it was AOCDS. Now you're trying to make ODS happen. The difference is, LOTR isn't making a thread at 9:30PM for random Omar or AOC tweets. The difference is, not 95% of LOTR's posts are about Omar or AOC. The difference is LOTR doesn't try to make a thread about college admission scandals about Omar or AOC. Stop projecting. You did all of those about Trump.
Old 04-16-19, 08:25 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
You misunderstand Happy, I love the lady - she is just perfect as the face of the democrat party! I love AOC to and think she should get even more coverage. Her ideas are refreshingly clear about the democrat party's intentions for the country.

The sooner old prune face Nancy is replaced in the public mind by the young guns Omar & AOC the better for the democrat party and the country.

And Happy, you need to take a page out of our book and quit being embarrassed about AOC & Omar and learn to embrace them!
this

Nothing would please me more.
Old 04-16-19, 08:41 AM
All World

Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco MacArthur View Post
First it was AOCDS. Now you're trying to make ODS happen. The difference is, LOTR isn't making a thread at 9:30PM for random Omar or AOC tweets. The difference is, not 95% of LOTR's posts are about Omar or AOC. The difference is LOTR doesn't try to make a thread about college admission scandals about Omar or AOC. Stop projecting. You did all of those about Trump.
They are not President. I am old enough to recall some of the outrage about Obama...who was a mild and measured compared to Trump.
Old 04-16-19, 08:55 AM
All American

Qcity is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Lottiie has ODS(an overblown media trumpeting of a simple congresswoman that you are projecting ALt Right talking points to represent the whole Domocratic party)

Now that is funny.

What we are actually talking about is a person in congress who appears to lean with terrorists and also sits on a foreign affairs committee. At a minimum she should be removed from that committee, placed under surveillance, and then voted out of office next year.
Old 04-16-19, 09:06 AM
All World

Taco MacArthur is on a distinguished road
Quote:
They are not President.
That's not the reason lotr doesn't make everything about AOC or Omar. It's because his whole world does not revolve around what they do. Your entire world revolves around what Trump does.

Quote:
I am old enough to recall some of the outrage about Obama...who was a mild and measured compared to Trump.
Everyone on the debate forum is old enough to remember the outrage about Obama. I'm old enough to remember some of the incredibly stupid and petty stuff the right-leaning posters said here during his Presidency. I'm also old enough to remember not a single poster being totally consumed by Obama like you are with Trump.
Old 04-16-19, 10:12 AM
All Yappi

fish82 will become famous soon enoughfish82 will become famous soon enough
Which one of Happy's raging mancrushes is more amusing/creepy?

1. Trump

B. Lotr
Old 04-16-19, 10:44 AM
All Yappi

The Lotr Oppositional Defiant Disorder is a pretty important ancillary psychosis in Happy's RESIST Trump operation here on Yappi. I'm not sure that they can be separated.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: