Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Archives

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 12-17-08, 10:01 AM
All Region

EAGLEOFEDS is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by wewantthewildcats25 View Post
I cant even say how many times eds has a team like they will next year (so highly rated) then lose when it matters. Talent is great but you need coaching and have to be able to teach fundamentals and discipline. Eds will never get that. Number 2 you wont win anything next year. Lavisky and Nedz are terrible. "Leadership Scholarship"=delvon roe yay! (we still cant win)
sincerely #10 (go cats)

St. Edward obviously stirs deep feelings within you. You seem to be on this thread more than many St. Edward fans! I think you protest too much. Reading between the lines, I believe you see us as a threat, not only in football, but of course in basketball too....judging from your latest post, of course.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-08, 02:20 PM
All District

wewantthewildcats25 is on a distinguished road
im totally scared of that big mean green machine! 37-0 you better watch out theyll get you. They really are scary in basketball too. they lost to a ccc team o wow ill give them that one. haha you still havent beaten us in one sport yet in 08
Old 12-17-08, 02:22 PM
All District

wewantthewildcats25 is on a distinguished road
I just like tirring you guys up. you get so upset.
Old 12-17-08, 03:00 PM
All Yappi

EaglePride01 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I just like tirring you guys up. you get so upset.
So far the only person who you seemed to have upset is an Ignatius alumni who called you an idiot and told you to go away. I don't think the rest of us get too riled up over a brash, pubescent high school kid. Your approach will be better served, and probably appreciated, over on the cleveland.com forums.
Old 12-17-08, 03:29 PM
All Yappi

CatAlum is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by EaglePride01 View Post
So far the only person who you seemed to have upset is an Ignatius alumni who called you an idiot and told you to go away. I don't think the rest of us get too riled up over a brash, pubescent high school kid. Your approach will be better served, and probably appreciated, over on the cleveland.com forums.
Maybe he can hook up with LC-legand (whatever that is). They appeared to have the same English teacher somewhere along the way.
Old 12-17-08, 06:23 PM
All Ohio

edssports is on a distinguished road
Wow, from now on I better check all my spelling and proof read everything. It seems like we are in English class and getting graded on our replies.
Old 12-18-08, 09:37 AM
Fan of Eagle

EagleFan will become famous soon enoughEagleFan will become famous soon enough
Didn't St. Edward beat Ignatius in 2005 and 2006? They go 0-3 the last 2 years and now they can't ever win when it matters? Not sure I understand the logic. I agree that Nedz has something to prove. I guess some Ignatius fans have already decided he will not be able to do that.
Old 12-18-08, 11:25 AM
All Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Didn't St. Edward beat Ignatius in 2005 and 2006? They go 0-3 the last 2 years and now they can't ever win when it matters? Not sure I understand the logic. I agree that Nedz has something to prove. I guess some Ignatius fans have already decided he will not be able to do that.
I agree. I reserve my judgement on Nedz untill after next year. His first year was a mulligan, he had nothing after losing all those players to graduation. This past year, my expectations were play-offs even after we started 4-0. Granted we lost our last 4, we made the play-offs even if it was by default. Now these next 2 years we better see something. No more excuses it is time!!
Old 12-18-08, 12:01 PM
All Yappi

CatAlum is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
I agree that Nedz has something to prove. I guess some Ignatius fans have already decided he will not be able to do that.
Whatever opinions Ignatius fans might have in this area (half-baked or otherwise) typically come from conversations with their St. Ed's alum or parent neighbors. I don't know if Nedz is a good coach or not, but I do know that there are a lot of skeptics in the St. Ed's community.

Based on what's coming up, do St. Ed's fans believe that 2009 will be your better team or 2010?
Old 12-19-08, 08:00 AM
All World

eaglepride is on a distinguished road
I still don't understand why the 2009 and 2010 classes are getting so much hype? To be brutally honest, I didn't see a whole lot of real play makers this year. That's just my opinion though, we'll have to wait and see.
Old 12-19-08, 09:35 AM
All Region

EAGLEOFEDS is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglepride View Post
I still don't understand why the 2009 and 2010 classes are getting so much hype? To be brutally honest, I didn't see a whole lot of real play makers this year. That's just my opinion though, we'll have to wait and see.
I agree with this statement.
Old 12-19-08, 06:40 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLEOFEDS View Post
I agree with this statement.
I don't know what the hype is for the 2010 class is. Ill agree with that.
The hype for the 2011 class is that they are 20-0. The fact that the 2011class went undefeated (JV) this year with numerous players playing up says that there is alot of depth in that class. I have seen the current juniors, sophmores, and freshman play and it isn't even close, the sophmore class in my opinion is the most talented on both sides of the ball.
Old 12-26-08, 08:47 PM
Moderated User

LC-legand is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatAlum View Post
Maybe he can hook up with LC-legand (whatever that is). They appeared to have the same English teacher somewhere along the way.
here is another idiot comment from the grammer bitc_. with a name like catalum why are you always in the eagle forum. please quit wasting our time with your a _ _ talk. from now on you new name is THE GRAMMER B_ _ _ _!!!hows my grammer now or any body elses for that matter. your on a football forum and your playing english teacher. give me a break!! sounds like you were never good enough to suit up,but always had a comment FROM THE CROWD!!!! go eagles 2010,2011
Old 12-27-08, 07:35 AM
All Region

Monsignor is on a distinguished road
now that you mention other sports....

Quote:
haha you still havent beaten us in one sport yet in 08
Ignatius' wrestlers have not defeated the Eagles in a generation.

Kudos to them (not you) for trying though. I admire their grit.
Old 12-27-08, 09:01 AM
Fan of Eagle

EagleFan will become famous soon enoughEagleFan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
you still havent beaten us in one sport yet in 08
Can't be true because of the wrestling dual, but what about the fall sports? We did not beat you in Soccer or Golf once? just curious.
Old 12-27-08, 03:28 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC-legand View Post
here is another idiot comment from the grammer bitc_. with a name like catalum why are you always in the eagle forum. please quit wasting our time with your a _ _ talk. from now on you new name is THE GRAMMER B_ _ _ _!!!hows my grammer now or any body elses for that matter. your on a football forum and your playing english teacher. give me a break!! sounds like you were never good enough to suit up,but always had a comment FROM THE CROWD!!!! go eagles 2010,2011
I think you hit the nail on the head, he was never good enough to suit up!!!!!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: