Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Baseball

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 10-02-17, 09:38 AM
Freshman

MICHAEL MONTGOMERY is on a distinguished road
little miami baseball

does anybody have any news on what is happening with there baseball teams?any new coaches?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-17, 08:39 PM
Freshman

AlderFbdad60 is on a distinguished road
I do know that our basketball coach down here in Kettering, Eric Coulter, is/was the all time leading scorer at Little Miami. As for the baseball program at Little Miami, they were pretty horrid against one of the worst alter teams in recent memory. they sure can crack a can a country mile though I'll give em that
Old 10-03-17, 10:32 PM
All Region

PeterDragon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlderFbdad60 View Post
I do know that our basketball coach down here in Kettering, Eric Coulter, is/was the all time leading scorer at Little Miami. As for the baseball program at Little Miami, they were pretty horrid against one of the worst alter teams in recent memory. they sure can crack a can a country mile though I'll give em that
Eric Coulter was the all time leading scorer at LM,until the mark was broken by current LM baseball coach Matt Craig.
Old 10-04-17, 06:00 PM
Freshman

The Gridiron is on a distinguished road
Hey my cousin's son actually plays CF for Little Miami and apparently, no recent coaching changes but the team is pretty gawddang awful. As for crackin a can a country mile, i'm sure they do. The good ol' boys do love them some good cope straight or a little mail pouch sack.
Old 10-05-17, 11:16 AM
Junior Varsity

nextmanup is on a distinguished road
As far as I know, there have not been any coaching changes. Little Miami is not awful at baseball. They have posted a winning record and generally finish in the top 3rd of the swoc standings for the last four years. Last year they took a step back relying on a lot more young players than usual. They should be pretty strong this year with the experience those kids gained along with solid freshmen and sophomore classes. They have not played Altar in the last several years, you must have them mixed up with another school.
Old 10-05-17, 06:40 PM
Freshman

AlderFbdad60 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nextmanup View Post
As far as I know, there have not been any coaching changes. Little Miami is not awful at baseball. They have posted a winning record and generally finish in the top 3rd of the swoc standings for the last four years. Last year they took a step back relying on a lot more young players than usual. They should be pretty strong this year with the experience those kids gained along with solid freshmen and sophomore classes. They have not played Altar in the last several years, you must have them mixed up with another school.
As it turns out they played New Miami. My mistake. New Miami was a very bad team.