Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #181  
Old 06-18-18, 11:42 AM
Buck_98 Buck_98 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 02-09-16
Location: Tir Na Nog
Posts: 680
Buck_98 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
Kim asked Trump during the summit to suspend the war games. Trump said yes on the spot. South Korea was surprised.

http://time.com/5311983/donald-trump...rea-diplomacy/
Give them something easy at the beginning of the talks so you can decline the big stuff near the end.
Reply With Quote
  #182  
Old 06-18-18, 12:04 PM
domi domi is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 09-06-16
Posts: 786
domi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck_98 View Post
Give them something easy at the beginning of the talks so you can decline the big stuff near the end.
Like closing a testing facility that is no longer needed because testing is complete?
Reply With Quote
  #183  
Old 06-18-18, 12:05 PM
Gh0st Gh0st is online now
All World
 
Join Date: 08-18-11
Posts: 3,422
Gh0st is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
North Korea State TV running the clip of our president saluting the North Korean General and sucking up to KJU (including Trumps quotes about how he cares about his people and is really smart and a shrewd negotiator)

What a baffoon.

NK still has nukes.

Please explain the science of de-nuclearization. Then elaborate to explain how it is possible to accomplish in less than a week in a safe and effective manner.

I'll wait.
Still waiting...
Reply With Quote
  #184  
Old 06-18-18, 01:20 PM
USA70PP USA70PP is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 07-26-16
Location: West of Marion, Ohio
Posts: 629
USA70PP is an unknown quantity at this point
Does anybody remember how JFK bested Khrushchev during the Cuban missile crisis? Don't trot out the media story, try the real one.
Reply With Quote
  #185  
Old 06-18-18, 01:39 PM
domi domi is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 09-06-16
Posts: 786
domi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by USA70PP View Post
Does anybody remember how JFK bested Khrushchev during the Cuban missile crisis? Don't trot out the media story, try the real one.
Magneto and the rest of the early X-Men (very sexist term, btw) stopped both the US and USSR fleets along with Kevin Bacon.
Reply With Quote
  #186  
Old 06-18-18, 02:15 PM
Buck_98 Buck_98 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 02-09-16
Location: Tir Na Nog
Posts: 680
Buck_98 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by domi View Post
Like closing a testing facility that is no longer needed because testing is complete?
Kim never said he was "closing" a testing site as a condition of the peace process. He said he had destroyed a major missile site already.
Reply With Quote
  #187  
Old 06-18-18, 10:47 PM
domi domi is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 09-06-16
Posts: 786
domi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck_98 View Post
Kim never said he was "closing" a testing site as a condition of the peace process. He said he had destroyed a major missile site already.
LOL

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/20.../#.Wyh7uUgvxPY
Reply With Quote
  #188  
Old 06-19-18, 08:48 AM
Buck_98 Buck_98 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 02-09-16
Location: Tir Na Nog
Posts: 680
Buck_98 is on a distinguished road
Doesn't change what you said which wasn't true:
Quote:
Originally Posted by domi View Post
Like closing a testing facility that is no longer needed because testing is complete?
He never said he was closing a site as a condition of signing the agreement. He said he had destroyed one already. Doesn't mean it was true or not. That wasn't your argument.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trump doing what Trump does ..... Happygoluckky Debate Forum 64 05-30-18 08:00 AM
President Trump to meet with Kim Jong-un irish_buffalo Debate Forum 130 03-16-18 11:06 PM
2017-2018 Basketball Schedules Yappi Boys Basketball 60 11-30-17 01:53 PM
Jimmy Carter: The media has been harder on Trump than predecessors Yappi Debate Forum 30 10-24-17 06:33 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:57 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz