Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Baseball

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 03-11-19, 01:02 PM
Freshman

USAbaseballNTISohwv is on a distinguished road
Opportunity to play for USA baseball - ages 11u-16u

Hello Guys,

My name is Nick Sergakis, I am a former baseball player for Ohio State and more recently was in the New York Mets Org. Currently, I am a coordinator for the USA NTIS for the Ohio, as well as, the West Virginia region. I wanted to provide you with some information on what this opportunity entails.

The USA NTIS (National Identification Series) is a platform for you to show off your skills, in efforts to represent your country in the upcoming world tournaments. I myself reaped the benefits of this opportunity back in 2010 when was selected to the Ohio regional team. It was on that team, where I was recruited by Coastal Carolina University, which lead to my commitment to Coach Gary Gilmore. The NTIS is a series of showcases culminating to a tournament in Columbus, Ohio - played by the top performers of each showcase. We are running showcases for each age group (11u-16u). For the older players (15u-16u) there will infact be College coaches in attendance. This is an incredible opportunity for players to prove themselves to be not only one of the best in the state but hopefully, one of the best in the country. Top performers of Round 2 (Tournament in Columbus) will be selected to represent our region in Cary, NC.

For Coaches,

We are currently looking for ~8 volunteers per event. It is not strenuous work, just typical showcase stuff like, 60 yard dash, arm strength, front toss (indoors). This is an opportunity for you to be affiliated with USA baseball yourself. If you are receiving this email, you have been highly recommended by people that I trust.
If you would be interested in being associated with Team USA and helping out please contact me at:
email - nsergakis21@gmail.com
phone - 614-572-4043
We are currently filling out dates for the remainder of the spring but we have 2 locked in. Those dates are March 17th at the Brunswick BAT cage, and March 23rdat the Force Eastlake Facility.

Lastly, if would could get the word out to your players, I would greatly appreciate it. We want to have the best of the best attending our showcases so that in the end Ohio can be well represented on Team USA.

Here is the sign-up link for these events (players)
https://ntisnortheast.leagueapps.com...identification
Sponsored Links