Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 01-12-18, 10:54 AM
All Ohio

Buck_98 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
I agree with you the President is racist.
Happy have you ever been to Haiti? Do you plan on going to Haiti if you have never been there? If you have a daughter would you let her visit there alone?
I would say no to all 3 because the country is a sh!thole not because it is predominately black. I have visited several predominately black Caribbean islands and they were delightful.
Old 01-12-18, 11:04 AM
All American

Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck_98 View Post
Happy have you ever been to Haiti? Do you plan on going to Haiti if you have never been there? If you have a daughter would you let her visit there alone?

I would say no to all 3 because the country is a sh!thole not because it is predominately black. I have visited several predominately black Caribbean islands and they were delightful.
Hence the reason people want to migrate here. Most places where our immigrants come from pretty rough? Famine era Ireland?

Tzarist Russia?

Italy before unification?

The China that the railroad workers came from, with all the opium wars and occupations?

Post Vietnam War Vietnam?
Old 01-12-18, 11:05 AM
All American

sapientia et veritas is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4fan View Post
My family immigrated here due to the fact that in the region of Germany where they lived they could not be land owners and therefore could never accumulate wealth.

The opportunity in America was for financial and religious freedom.

Today, seems the @&%*hole countries are sending us people who long for opportunity to suck off the American teat. America's ability to lactate has been maxed out if the body is to remain healthy.
Translation: I Got Mine.
Old 01-12-18, 11:08 AM
All Ohio

Quote:
Hence the reason people want to migrate here. Most places where our immigrants come from pretty rough? Famine era Ireland?

Tzarist Russia?

The China that the railroad workers came from, with all the opium wars and occupations?

How does any of that fit in with your narrative of racism?? I'm not talking about your huddled masses. I'm talking about you claiming racism. Don't flip the script to avoid the question.
Old 01-12-18, 11:11 AM
All American

sapientia et veritas is on a distinguished road
65 posts in. Sociological research indicates that an Irish Need Not Apply sign will be posted sometime in the next 10 responses.
Old 01-12-18, 11:41 AM
All Yappi

fish82 will become famous soon enoughfish82 will become famous soon enough
Speaking of Sociologists:

A somewhat interesting take.
Old 01-12-18, 11:50 AM
Save water....drink beer!

MoeDude is on a distinguished road
Ever since Obama freed blacks from their closet, anytime something is said that can be construed as a negative toward people of color then you are a racist. God forbid it may be a remark due to economic conditions or a countries' lack of development.

Trump is right, why are we taking in so many immigrants from these 'sh**hole" countries while making it difficult for people with an education and ability to support themselves. I work with a gentleman from India who has been having a very difficult time getting his citizenship. He's been working on it for over 6 years and deserves to be a citizen. But then we open the door wide for low qualified barely educated people from the "sh**hole" countries. It's not being a racist. It's using common sense to see the stupidity in our immigration policies.
Old 01-12-18, 11:54 AM
Save water....drink beer!

MoeDude is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Tzarist Russia?

And in all those cases you had people who brought a skill or talent with them and weren't looking to leach off the US Government.
Old 01-12-18, 11:56 AM
All World

chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapientia et veritas View Post
Kind of like you brother's illegal activities.
Old 01-12-18, 11:57 AM
All World

Quote:

Tzarist Russia?

What's your point?
Old 01-12-18, 12:01 PM
All World

bigkat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
The only reason Trump mentioned Norway was that the Norwegian PM was visiting. And yes there are high skilled Norwegians who want to come to the USA and I bet it would take them years and thousands of dollars for the privilege.

Trump is in negotiations to overhaul our broken immigration system. I suspect he became very frustrated as progress in the meeting was constantly being derailed by democrats trying to protect SPECIAL programs to give folks from Haiti, El Salvador and other places priority admission to the US. How come NO ONE asks the simple question of WHY do people from these places deserve privileged admission to the US?
also lets not forget Sen. Flake( REP/DEMOCRAT) Graham(REP) and the other republican......not sure what side of the aisle these boys are on....my understanding is that they were upset when Cotton and the other Republicans were also involved in the meeting......
Old 01-12-18, 12:02 PM
All Yappi

winbypin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by chs1971 View Post
What's your point?
Isn't it obvious? This means Trump is a racist! Duh!

At least in Happy's world.
Old 01-12-18, 12:20 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by chs1971 View Post
What's your point?
He has no point. He was dodging the racism question.
Old 01-12-18, 12:28 PM
All Yappi

cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:

Tzarist Russia?

Nice list.

All of those people went through the proper immigration channels. Many were denied entry.

Only an idiot 21st century Dem would would want to just empty s***hole countries en masse unvetted for employability to recreate Tammany Hall rubber-stamp voting.
Old 01-12-18, 12:31 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Timing is everything. It's always been that way.
Old 01-12-18, 12:33 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish82 View Post
Speaking of Sociologists:

A somewhat interesting take.
He's right.
Old 01-12-18, 12:37 PM
Go Buckeyes

Yappi will become famous soon enough
Unfortunately, this is a firestorm created by the words that he used and the enormous amount of hatred that his political opponents have towards him. They are looking for anything to attack him with. In our politically correct environment, this is one of those easy topics to attack the President with while a large majority will quietly agree with him.

If he had used the same terminology for Russia or North Korea, most would have accepted it. If he had used it for the Middle East, this would be a discussion about religion.
Old 01-12-18, 12:43 PM
All World

Quote:

Tzarist Russia?

Your examples only illustrate how little you know.

Some people came from these countries to work and then returned home.

Some people left these countries because of specific religious or political oppression, not because the country as a whole could be compared to a failed state.

In any case, none of this means that we have to provide a safe haven for every poor person in the world that want to move here.
Old 01-12-18, 12:45 PM
All Yappi

SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I am pointing out that Donald Trump is a racist!!!
What has he said that illustrates this?
Old 01-12-18, 12:45 PM
All Yappi

BlueJayFan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeDude View Post
Ever since Obama freed blacks from their closet, anytime something is said that can be construed as a negative toward people of color then you are a racist. God forbid it may be a remark due to economic conditions or a countries' lack of development.

Trump is right, why are we taking in so many immigrants from these 'sh**hole" countries while making it difficult for people with an education and ability to support themselves. I work with a gentleman from India who has been having a very difficult time getting his citizenship. He's been working on it for over 6 years and deserves to be a citizen. But then we open the door wide for low qualified barely educated people from the "sh**hole" countries. It's not being a racist. It's using common sense to see the stupidity in our immigration policies.
Jesus ****ing Christ you aren't even trying to hide it anymore
Old 01-12-18, 12:47 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
There is a pattern....WHITE good...BROWN bad.
He's said Russians are bad actors...... they're white. He's said NK and Chinese are bad actors, they're Asian. He has said Saudi's are okay, they're brown. Fundamentally, you are wrong.
Old 01-12-18, 12:49 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJayFan View Post
Dumb. Ignorant. Straight up racist.
Yes, you are all of those things. But we let you post anyway......
Old 01-12-18, 12:52 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJayFan View Post
"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me.
I lift my lamp beside the golden door."
When we were a few million people with huge tracts of unsettled and uncivilized wilderness, a growing and limitless industrial engine (through the early part of the 20th century), that was correct. We've got 50 million people taking from other citizens. Why not put them to work and living on their own before we open the borders wide?

We are a sovereign nation, WE get to decide who we let in and how many to let in, not other countries, and not pundits.
Old 01-12-18, 01:00 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
The body of evidence is huge. Judges, military parents, protesters, professional athletes, immigration, a wall on one border and not the other, Puero Rican response living in huts, aids, and now we want people from Norway and not holes like africa and Haiti, throw in the nice nazis, support for a pedofile with a history of racist views...it is a large body of racist evidence. He is moving away from a merit based immigration policy to one based on color/nationality.

Maybe his mental sharpness and age is a factor in his judgement (lots of us have seen our grand parents make off color comments) There is not really any way to sugar coat it...he is racist. PERIOD.
Not every judge is worthy, not every military parent measures up, most protestors are idiots, most professional athletes aren't worthy enough to carry Tim Tebow's jockstrap (that's why Jalen Hurts is particularly notable), our immigration laws are idiotic and were written for a time long past - we should NOT allow someone born here illegally to claim birthright citizenship, we SHOULD arrest and prosecute the illegals, their employers, and people that offer them sanctuary. Your own ignorance is you think that a merit-based immigration system is actually based on race is laughable.

I do think he has an unfiltered view of what's right and wrong and how things work and that's refreshing. It would be great if we elected more people that aren't afraid to speak out and offer real opinions.
Old 01-12-18, 01:03 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
No, I think most people would say, time to end welfare. Shut it off, if you work you get to eat, if not, go find someplace that wants you or find private individuals that will take care of you. If you want to come to this country, learn english, work your off, welcome. If you think you are going to come here and make America into the hole you came from, go look elsewhere.
Old 01-12-18, 01:14 PM
All Region

beeman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yappi View Post
Unfortunately, this is a firestorm created by the words that he used and the enormous amount of hatred that his political opponents have towards him. They are looking for anything to attack him with. In our politically correct environment, this is one of those easy topics to attack the President with while a large majority will quietly agree with him.

If he had used the same terminology for Russia or North Korea, most would have accepted it. If he had used it for the Middle East, this would be a discussion about religion.
Or we can say, If Obama or any one of the Clintons used this terminology those on here backing Trump would be freaking out right now.
Old 01-12-18, 01:18 PM
All American

Username1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by beeman View Post
Or we can say, If Obama or any one of the Clintons used this terminology those on here backing Trump would be freaking out right now.
No. Conservatives aren't like liberals.
Old 01-12-18, 01:26 PM
All World

Gulliotine is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by beeman View Post
I would be freaking out.

That would mark the first time either of them actually made sense.
Old 01-12-18, 01:29 PM
All American

Paladin1aa is on a distinguished road
Jesus H. Christ. I wandered into a KKK meeting. Pardon me, I'll leave so the Grand Wizzard can continue ...........
Old 01-12-18, 01:32 PM
All Yappi

BlueJayFan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin1aa View Post
Jesus H. Christ. I wandered into a KKK meeting. Pardon me, I'll leave so the Grand Wizzard can continue ...........
Welcome to the Debate Forum!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: