Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Wrestling

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-14-17, 10:20 AM
cruiser_96 cruiser_96 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 09-05-08
Posts: 3,934
cruiser_96 is on a distinguished road
Trackwrestling - Weigh-In Sheets

I am a positive, good-natured, and silver-lining type of guy. But this trackwrestling site is KILLING me.

This is the third week I have went onto the site in order to print off my roster and this is the third time the process has been, or at a minimum looked, different.

Why is this so difficult?

A) Am I the only one having this issue?
B) I am willing to admit user error but someone has to walk me through this.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 12-14-17, 10:28 AM
mrroosevelt mrroosevelt is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 05-13-10
Posts: 317
mrroosevelt is on a distinguished road
You are not alone my friend. Trackwrestling is not user-friendly.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-14-17, 10:31 AM
cruiser_96 cruiser_96 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 09-05-08
Posts: 3,934
cruiser_96 is on a distinguished road
I'm losing my freaking mind! Why last week could I print and this week I can't? Why is it that two weeks ago my printed roster looked different than it did last week?

Effing nuts.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-14-17, 11:14 AM
Bulldog Wrestling Bulldog Wrestling is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 07-03-12
Posts: 116
Bulldog Wrestling is on a distinguished road
My experience is that trackwrestling has looked the same as the last several years. Just printed my weigh sheets for tonight with no issue. I also use trackwrestling to check opponent rosters and results with no issues. Might be worth checking with their tech support. In the past, they have been pretty helpful for me when I asked questions regarding their stat program.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-14-17, 11:32 AM
LowCrotch LowCrotch is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 08-03-17
Posts: 113
LowCrotch is on a distinguished road
I know it seems elementary, but did you try using a different browser?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-14-17, 11:37 AM
cruiser_96 cruiser_96 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 09-05-08
Posts: 3,934
cruiser_96 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowCrotch View Post
I know it seems elementary, but did you try using a different browser?
Will try now.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-14-17, 11:53 AM
Lionattack Lionattack is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 09-24-06
Posts: 3,013
Lionattack is on a distinguished road
Check to make sure your pop up blocker is not on . Sometimes that will stop it. Also I use firefox or chrome seems to work fine with it.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-14-17, 02:22 PM
wash.c.h.legend wash.c.h.legend is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 12-11-05
Location: greenfield
Posts: 2,778
wash.c.h.legend is on a distinguished road
I use chrome and I have no issues


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-14-17, 07:08 PM
cruiser_96 cruiser_96 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 09-05-08
Posts: 3,934
cruiser_96 is on a distinguished road
Walk me through the process. Or tell me where I go wrong...

www.trackwrestling.com (that's where you're going wrong! )
-> OPC
-> 2017-2018 High School Boys Log-In
-> Enter username and password
-> And this is where my schedule pops up and the real problems begin.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-14-17, 10:16 PM
suplex21 suplex21 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 12-11-06
Posts: 752
suplex21 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiser_96 View Post
Walk me through the process. Or tell me where I go wrong...

www.trackwrestling.com (that's where you're going wrong! )
-> OPC
-> 2017-2018 High School Boys Log-In
-> Enter username and password
-> And this is where my schedule pops up and the real problems begin.
Once your schedule pops up, find the event you want to do the weigh in sheet for. If the event is not there go to the middle top of the schedule and click add new event. Enter the event info and create it. If it is there or once it is created click on the blue scale to the right of the event. This brings up the weighin sheet process. Add your wrestlers (holding control while clicking let's you add all at once) Then go through and make sure the weights are correct for each kid. Then save, then print.
If I had to guess and this is only a wild guess, you never had to add the event before because the other team did it first and it popped up on your schedule. Like I said, just a guess, feel free to pm me if you need more help.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12-15-17, 02:02 AM
ChrisAndrews ChrisAndrews is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 04-14-14
Posts: 1
ChrisAndrews is on a distinguished road
N


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-15-17, 07:50 AM
cruiser_96 cruiser_96 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 09-05-08
Posts: 3,934
cruiser_96 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by suplex21 View Post
Once your schedule pops up, find the event you want to do the weigh in sheet for. If the event is not there go to the middle top of the schedule and click add new event. Enter the event info and create it. If it is there or once it is created click on the blue scale to the right of the event. This brings up the weighin sheet process. Add your wrestlers (holding control while clicking let's you add all at once) Then go through and make sure the weights are correct for each kid. Then save, then print.
If I had to guess and this is only a wild guess, you never had to add the event before because the other team did it first and it popped up on your schedule. Like I said, just a guess, feel free to pm me if you need more help.
This is what is so frustrating...yesterday I clicked on the blue scale beside our next event and what it looked like then and what it looks like now are completely different. Very frustrating.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-15-17, 07:50 AM
cruiser_96 cruiser_96 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 09-05-08
Posts: 3,934
cruiser_96 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisAndrews View Post
N


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is true. No argument with this.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TrackWrestling Info stickfighter Wrestling 2 10-28-17 04:30 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:47 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz