Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > League/School Forums > Elder Panthers

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 10-02-18, 11:04 PM
All American

polar panther is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by trey2k View Post
When someone is doing something bad/stupid/wrong, usually the Come to Jesus moment is when they get caught, not a sudden change of heart. Just sayin...

He's pledging to get better. Give him a chance to prove himself. Good grief.
Amen, the guy is trying to do what weíve been trying to get him to do. Sure, it took the St.E game for that to happen, but heís making the effort now, give him a fair shot.
Old 10-03-18, 11:08 AM
All American

SMARTY22 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerDurden View Post
So your justification is he did it first? Way to set the bar high.
I've had as much of a problem with the way the guy represents Elder as anyone on here. That being said, he seems genuinely remorseful and hopefully he learns something from all of this. It doesn't take a big man to kick someone when they're down.
Not kicking anybody while they are down. He apologized to Elder which he should. Maybe he should apologize to some of the folks on here (No not me)or the teenage boys or girls that he made nasty remarks about. With a mouth like that for years, apologies are probably owed to many people. He was man enough to spew a lot of bs, be man enough to apologize for it.
Old 10-03-18, 10:14 PM
All Ohio

epanther is on a distinguished road
-

The cat can't change his stripes. The only reason he's humble now is the fact that his entire life and ego revolves around elder sports and hes close to a life time ban from elder and yappi. He's ran his mouth for years and even admits he regrets nothing more than the manner he delivered his message. Now hes hiding behind some #metoo lewd incident BS. He has been kicked off yappi many times and is personally responsible for many threads being locked. Even things as simple as the f150 west side video, seton girls in the horseshoe or band food sales was an opportunity for him to spew his venom for no other reason than to be a jerk. As far as I'm concerned he's a low life Pos still and will be back to the pboy of old before too long. I hope I'm wrong.
Old 10-03-18, 11:26 PM
All Ohio

Omar is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by epanther View Post
The cat can't change his stripes. The only reason he's humble now is the fact that his entire life and ego revolves around elder sports and hes close to a life time ban from elder and yappi. He's ran his mouth for years and even admits he regrets nothing more than the manner he delivered his message. Now hes hiding behind some #metoo lewd incident BS. He has been kicked off yappi many times and is personally responsible for many threads being locked. Even things as simple as the f150 west side video, seton girls in the horseshoe or band food sales was an opportunity for him to spew his venom for no other reason than to be a jerk. As far as I'm concerned he's a low life Pos still and will be back to the pboy of old before too long. I hope I'm wrong.
There’s a good reason I made the comparison I did. The F150 video from Crossroads was obnoxious, and demeaning. In fact, I still get pretty riled up thinking about it. It was another example of eastsiders pissing all over the west side. You have to understand the mentality of the people who made it, they don’t have any respect for your side of town. Bashing the brats has been more of a running gag. I truly DGAF about what they sell or who eats it.

And I guess this is where I get lost, bc there’s a lot of ppl that have agreed with much of what I said, they just weren’t as abrasive about it. I’m not sorry at all for saying Elder needs to go beyond the feeders to supplement their talent. I’m also not sorry at all for believing talent is more important than work ethic.

You’re free to disagree with me, but don’t expect me to change those views in light of what happened bc they’re not related.

Last edited by Omar; 10-03-18 at 11:39 PM.
Old 10-04-18, 12:12 PM
All Ohio

epanther is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar View Post
was obnoxious, and demeaning
still get pretty riled up thinking about it
pissing all over
You have to understand the mentality
they donít have any respect
I truly DGAF
Iím not sorry at all
Iím also not sorry
donít expect me to change those views
Like I said the cat cant change his stripes.
Old 10-04-18, 12:46 PM
All Ohio

Omar is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by epanther View Post
Like I said the cat cant change his stripes.
If by changing stripes you mean having zero conviction, then I guess so.