Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > General Board

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 04-24-18, 12:29 AM
Go Buckeyes

Yappi will become famous soon enoughYappi will become famous soon enough
10 dead, 15 injured in north Toronto van ramming attack

Quote:
Ten people are dead and 15 others are injured after a van driver plowed into a number of pedestrians Monday in the Yonge Street and Finch Avenue area of North York in Toronto.

One suspect is in custody.

CBC News has confirmed that Alek Minassian, a 25-year-old Richmond Hill, Ont., man, is the alleged driver in the attack. His LinkedIn profile identifies him as a student at Seneca College.
Read more:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toront...-van-1.4631564
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-18, 05:00 AM
All World

queencitybuckeye will become famous soon enough
Need van-free zones.
Old 04-24-18, 05:36 AM
All Yappi

fish82 will become famous soon enoughfish82 will become famous soon enough
A little common sense legislation should take care of this.
Old 04-24-18, 06:39 AM
All American

Zunardo is on a distinguished road
Justin Trudeau finalizing the Apology Tour '18 itinerary as we speak.
Old 04-24-18, 07:50 AM
All Yappi

EastYoungstown will become famous soon enough
white people
Old 04-24-18, 07:59 AM
All American

Raider6309 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastYoungstown View Post
white people
People of color
Old 04-24-18, 02:08 PM
All World

14Red is an unknown quantity at this point
Watching the video, why didn't the cop shoot this clown? He's got a gun pointed at you, pop him. If he dies, that's even better. Now you have to put him in jail, feed and house him for the next 50-70 years. We have to stop putting up with goofballs like this. Mental illness or not, you do an act like that, you have to be held accountable.
Old 04-24-18, 03:59 PM
All World

irish_buffalo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Red View Post
Watching the video, why didn't the cop shoot this clown? He's got a gun pointed at you, pop him. If he dies, that's even better. Now you have to put him in jail, feed and house him for the next 50-70 years. We have to stop putting up with goofballs like this. Mental illness or not, you do an act like that, you have to be held accountable.
Excellent post.
Old 04-24-18, 04:32 PM
All Yappi

winbypin will become famous soon enough
Quote:
I hadn't watched the video of the arrest until your post....so I had to go see what you were talking about. Yea, I can't believe the driver is alive. Especially after he did those moves with the gun behind his back a couple of times.

And what was with those people casually walking in the background like they were shopping? LOL.
Old 04-24-18, 04:38 PM
All Yappi

Termite2 will become famous soon enough
It appears he was socially awkward and hated women;
“The Incel Rebellion has already begun! We will overthrow all the Chads and Stacys!”

Rodger had described himself as an “incel” – someone who is involuntarily celibate.

I admit, was unfamiliar with Incel, so because he couldn't get laid, decided to mow down people and what does Chads and Stacys' mean?
Old 04-24-18, 04:40 PM
All Yappi

ronnie mund can only hope to improve
Pboy is our resident incel. These are very, very sad people. Just Google "incel Reddit" if you want to lose all hope in humanity.
Old 04-24-18, 04:45 PM
All Yappi

clarkgriswold will become famous soon enoughclarkgriswold will become famous soon enough
Quote:
This animal deserves to be in hell and is certainly worthy of being immediately placed in the express line, but it's wrong to judge a law enforcement officer in this situation.
Old 04-25-18, 07:32 AM
All World

Taco MacArthur has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Termite2 View Post
It appears he was socially awkward and hated women;
“The Incel Rebellion has already begun! We will overthrow all the Chads and Stacys!”

Rodger had described himself as an “incel” – someone who is involuntarily celibate.

I admit, was unfamiliar with Incel, so because he couldn't get laid, decided to mow down people and what does Chads and Stacys' mean?
Chad = the guy all the girls want to bang, even though he treats them like sh*t.

Stacy (although I've never heard them use that name) = women who are attractive and have no interest in incels even though they are really nice guys and would do anything for her

They view most people who aren't incels as Chad or Stacy.
Old 04-25-18, 07:42 AM
All Yappi

Crusaders is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie mund View Post
Pboy is our resident incel. These are very, very sad people. Just Google "incel Reddit" if you want to lose all hope in humanity.
Almost as bad as LateStageCapitalism
Old 04-25-18, 07:47 AM
All American

Zunardo is on a distinguished road
I'm like Termite2, a bit behind on the latest vernacular. Thanks to Taco for the translation. I was sure Stacy was a voting booth manufacturer, or the name of someone who figured prominently in the 2000 Florida recounts.

Too bad Minassian didn't call Stacy's mom. I've heard she has it going on. She might go for those tortured soul types.

I know the type, though. There's a single guy I've known for a long time, he's in his 50's, and I don't think he's been on many dates. He's terribly smart, has a good job, but is a bit socially awkward and could use some hair-grooming tips. I haven't seen it lately, but he used to post frequently on FB, bemoaning how he hears women say they're looking for a "nice guy", but that they never seem to want to go out with him. He's never asked me advice, but if he did I'd tell him that a little basic hair maintenance (shave that thinning scalp, my man!), some conversation skills, and learning to look a girl in the eye will go a long way toward getting a second glance.

It's shocking to see how many "Stacy's" are happily married to nerd types. I should know, I'm one of those "nice guy" nerds. Could I have become like Minassian if it didn't happen? Unknown. I'm thankful I don't have to find out.

Last edited by Zunardo; 04-25-18 at 08:10 AM.
Old 04-25-18, 07:57 AM
Cooling Off

Neopolitan is an unknown quantity at this point
It always comes down to not getting laid with these mass killers. Whether its incels, high school kids with a bowl cut, white nationalists living in their mothers basement, or some Muslim fundamentalist. Very few people regularly getting some end up snapping and committing domestic terrorism.

Someone should probably put pboy on a list. I don't see much of a distinction between his expressed world view and the incel platform.
Old 04-25-18, 08:01 AM
All World

WinstonSmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Yeah I mean PBoy is essentially an incel.
Old 04-25-18, 08:13 AM
Cooling Off

Neopolitan is an unknown quantity at this point
I think technically pboy is what the incels would refer to as a gymcel and a workcel. He definitely hates women for forcing him into involuntarily celibacy, and obsesses over cultural issues that don't affect him at all, which are the main tenants of an incel.

But he attempts to compensate for it by working out a lot and putting all his efforts towards pleasing his superiors at work.

However, a true incel would tell you that's pointless because his genetics won't allow him to have a Chad physique no matter how much he works out, and Stacy doesn't want a worker bee, she wants someone who's their own boss.

So it may only be a matter of time until he fully moves to the dark side.
Old 04-25-18, 12:02 PM
All World

Gh0st is on a distinguished road
#IncelLivesMatter
Old 04-25-18, 01:26 PM
All Yappi

eastside_purple is infamous around these partseastside_purple is infamous around these parts
Poor Pincel.
Old 04-25-18, 01:39 PM
All Yappi

ronnie mund can only hope to improve
PanthercelBoy06
Old 04-25-18, 02:15 PM
All World

WinstonSmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: