Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 07-15-18, 10:18 AM
All Yappi

SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
Right on cue, just out yesterday: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...ns-report.html Corp. welfare. For conservatives profits are privatized costs are socialized.

Point being however, according to SWMC and jmog the billions in taxes spent on military protection, war, health, safety, environmental, and LIVES, are not subsidies and should not be included in cost analyses.
You do understand that the federal government raked in $35B in tax receipts for motor fuels last year, right? Indiana is pulling down nearly $800M annually. Then you have to add in corporate income taxes, sales taxes, payroll taxes, property taxes, transportation taxes....... that are on top of the sales taxes. So the industry is basically paying for it's own cleanup. Exactly what part of "subsidized" are you really understanding?
Old 07-15-18, 10:24 AM
All World

chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWMCinci View Post
You do understand that the federal government raked in $35B in tax receipts for motor fuels last year, right? Indiana is pulling down nearly $800M annually. Then you have to add in corporate income taxes, sales taxes, payroll taxes, property taxes, transportation taxes....... that are on top of the sales taxes. So the industry is basically paying for it's own cleanup. Exactly what part of "subsidized" are you really understanding?
Exactly what part of anything is he really understanding?
Old 07-15-18, 03:27 PM
All Yappi

cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerin'Hank View Post
You are probably too dumb realize that at least 1/3 of the feed value remains with the corn in the form of dried distillers grain after ethanol is made. Corn oil is also a by-product.

But then of course if your mommy still buys your cereal, you probably have no need to learn all of that.
I eat steel cut oats with organic blueberries and vanilla almond milk, two fried eggs, and a ham slice or two every weekday morning........some weekend days. Weekends I'll go off on a huge family breakfast at least one day. Pancakes might have a Jiffy cornbread box mixed in, or french toast, or fried gold potatoes for a starch. Maybe omlettes or scrambled eggs with all but french toast, bacon or sausage in copious amounts regardless.

Never cereal. Grapeseed oil in lieu of corn oil.
Old 07-15-18, 03:28 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerDurden View Post
I don't even care about the cost aspect in regards to other products, just never came across someone who disputed the fact that ethanol was hard on small engines.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chs1971 View Post
Exactly what part of anything is he really understanding?

One can't know what they don't know, you know ?
Old 07-15-18, 03:40 PM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabezadecaballo View Post
One can't know what they don't know, you know ?
I know there are things that I don't know.

And I'm sure there are things that I don't know that I do know.

But yes, there are some things that I don't know that I don't know.

Maybe.
Old 07-15-18, 03:49 PM
All Yappi

One usually doesn't realize that he knows something he didn't know he knew until he really needs it, and then it's like finding a forgotten 20 in a jacket pocket - right ?

So sad for ol' Henry that such an experience probably continues to elude him.....you know ?
Old 07-15-18, 04:09 PM
All World

Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream ...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: