Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 10-17-18, 07:42 PM
All Ohio

Benchboss1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeroe View Post
Perry would have beaten Massillon the last 3 years ehh? Please, keep making things up as you go! How about you slow down typing..

2015 Massillon at Perry Massillon 41- 37 oops!
Hey jeroe, wasn’t that 2015 Perry team generally considered the best in their schools history? And Massillon still beat them?
Old 10-17-18, 07:44 PM
All Region

MrStarkFootball
Ha, went to the theater three times to watch the last 5 minutes of Go Tigers.
Old 10-17-18, 07:46 PM
All Ohio

jeroe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benchboss1 View Post
Hey jeroe, wasn’t that 2015 Perry team generally considered the best in their schools history? And Massillon still beat them?
Yep and Massillon was 4-6!
Old 10-17-18, 07:58 PM
All Yappi

Mackinbiner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Being old school, I was always taught to say what I mean, not speak in generalities like Wakie does when he discusses why he is afraid to play Massillon.
Wakefield doesn't seem like the kind to pull his punches. But, when representing an institution like a high school, a little restraint is needed.
Old 10-17-18, 08:12 PM
All American

Ts1960 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DickShadow View Post
Ok what talented Sr WR are you referring to? because I'm at every game and believe me they are average at best, and I'm being very generous with that evaluation
If you are at every game then you know who I am talking about, the one they rarely if ever throw to.
Old 10-17-18, 08:15 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackinbiner View Post
It was discussed in depth here when it happened. Take your head out of the sand and search for it. It's a good read.

By the way, what was your username back then?
As usual you refuse to answer the question. Wakefield didn’t elaborate any further on it so there wasn’t an answer just assumptions, which you do best.

As I’ll continue to say the bottomline is he is afraid to schedule MASSILLON !!
Old 10-17-18, 08:16 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkfb View Post
To certain posters, please read slowly. Every time Perry plays Mass the boosters are out soliciting . So, Perry may lose players and that hurts the team. Look at GlenOak since playing Mass. They are having some very rough times. . Perry would have beaten Mass the last 3 years if they had played. But, last year they were D1. Do i wish they would have played? no. When/if they make the playoffs and do play each other that is fine. Perry could have played Iggy this year but what would it solve? Most likely lose and have some players get injured. Playing some Canadian teams was a better option. It's not like they didn't research and score over 100 points on them.
You have to LOVE the option that gives you no hope to make the playoffs. Great choice Wakefield, keep those Canucks coming.
Old 10-17-18, 08:19 PM
All American

Quote:
Wakefield doesn't seem like the kind to pull his punches. But, when representing an institution like a high school, a little restraint is needed.
Why ? He isn’t afraid to rip his kids and say how horrible they are or how poorly they practice. Again it’s no wonder kids leave.
Old 10-17-18, 08:22 PM
All Yappi

Perry 67 is on a distinguished road
Cool Ts. Great letters Tough e for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ts1960 View Post
Why ? He isn’t afraid to rip his kids and say how horrible they are or how poorly they practice. Again it’s no wonder kids leave.
Show us where Wakefield ever ripped his players or said they played terrible. You are so happy the Tigers are winning. I am happy for you too. Go Tigers. Best pukers around.
Old 10-17-18, 08:26 PM
All Yappi

Cool Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
We clinched already? Did not know that. In that case we should take a knee.

Would be crying shame IF Perry beats Mckinley and sits home at 8-2 but...
You were being so nice TigerPaw. Oh well. Back to ...the past....
Old 10-17-18, 08:30 PM
All Yappi

Cool You are funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THESHADOW14 View Post
OK.... I have to agree with Tiger Posters again

Perry has a chance to play a HUGE BIG GAME to start the year against Tigers - why not??

Oh and guess what - Perry could compete every year and probably win some!

Example:

CCHS plays Perry every every year - and it is Great Every Every year!!! - and we are D5 playing a D2 - AND OUR KIDS LOVE IT!!!

High Road Point of Interest: At least Perry gets to pick the refs every other year
...........................................You are so funny Shadow.
Old 10-17-18, 08:32 PM
All World

BIG ED is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Actually it was the 2016 team. Mr. Know It All.
Funny how the haters are strutting with their chests out now that the Panthers are having some trouble and their team is playing well. It shows how classless some of you are. Enjoy your season and hope you don’t stumble on the way to Canton, because unlike you, I won’t say a thing.
Old 10-17-18, 08:48 PM
All World

Egret has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
To certain posters, please read slowly. Every time Perry plays Mass the boosters are out soliciting . So, Perry may lose players and that hurts the team. Look at GlenOak since playing Mass. They are having some very rough times. . Perry would have beaten Mass the last 3 years if they had played. But, last year they were D1. Do i wish they would have played? no. When/if they make the playoffs and do play each other that is fine. Perry could have played Iggy this year but what would it solve? Most likely lose and have some players get injured. Playing some Canadian teams was a better option. It's not like they didn't research and score over 100 points on them.
Please shut up. This is the most ludicrous generalization since, well, since the Jackson cupcake made his last one. So, GlenOak is having some rough times since they started playing Massillon. Maybe, just MAYBE Massillon has the better team most years? So are you saying that since GlenOak started playing Massillon that the Boosters are out soliciting and stealing GlenOak players? Are you freaking serious? Do you know how effing ridiculous you sound? Seriously man.
Old 10-17-18, 08:54 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egret View Post
Please shut up. This is the most ludicrous generalization since, well, since the Jackson cupcake made his last one. So, GlenOak is having some rough times since they started playing Massillon. Maybe, just MAYBE Massillon has the better team most years? So are you saying that since GlenOak started playing Massillon that the Boosters are out soliciting and stealing GlenOak players? Are you freaking serious? Do you know how effing ridiculous you sound? Seriously man.
Did you know one of the anchors of Washington's offensive line played for GlenOak last year?

Didn't think so.
Old 10-17-18, 08:56 PM
All Ohio

starkfb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egret View Post
Talk to your Mass friends, they have a least one from Glenoak.
Old 10-17-18, 08:59 PM
All Ohio

starkfb
Quote:
Perry would have beaten Massillon the last 3 years ehh? Please, keep making things up as you go! How about you slow down typing..

2015 Massillon at Perry Massillon 41- 37 oops!
Sorry brainiac , i should have explained . I was referring to the playoffs. Perry teams usually progress significantly towards the end of the season. Don't understand ?? Perry has a complicated offense.
Old 10-17-18, 09:02 PM
All Ohio

Benchboss1
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG ED View Post
Funny how the haters are strutting with their chests out now that the Panthers are having some trouble and their team is playing well. It shows how classless some of you are. Enjoy your season and hope you don’t stumble on the way to Canton, because unlike you, I won’t say a thing.
Got it, thanks for correcting me. So, let me get this straight, the second best team in Perry history lost to a 4-6 Massillon team in 2015, and the best team in Perry history was afraid to schedule Massillon. There, is that better Ed?
Old 10-17-18, 09:02 PM
All Ohio

jeroe
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG ED View Post
Disagree. It was the if we played you we would have beat you nonsense, referring to one of the years we actually played. Then the whole Massillon KGB kidnaps our players if we play them crap. I do not think Perry is struggling by the way. The real struggle if they beat McKinley which they are capable of they still are a long shot at the playoffs. This should not be the situation they find themselves in. And we all know were that goes. Back to scheduling, which goes to we won't schedule you, you kidnap our players, on and on and on but if we did we would beat you!
Old 10-17-18, 09:07 PM
All Ohio

Benchboss1
Quote:
Did you know one of the anchors of Washington's offensive line played for GlenOak last year?

Didn't think so.
And he is playing for Massillon this year because a Massillon booster solicited him, is that what you are saying? I am sure that had he been recruited, there would have been some proof and an investigation, no? Or, maybe he saw the writing on the wall for this season and decided he didn’t want to play his senior year on a 1-9 team?
Old 10-17-18, 09:08 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry 67 View Post
Show us where Wakefield ever ripped his players or said they played terrible. You are so happy the Tigers are winning. I am happy for you too. Go Tigers. Best pukers around.
Are you serious ????
That took me all of 45 seconds to find this quote from “We’ve got some guys that need to be tougher and I can’t hide that”.
That one wasn’t even that bad but this has been his norm for his whole career. I can do some serious research and find at least 10 other quotes similar and worse then the one above.
Old 10-17-18, 09:11 PM
All American

Quote:

Didn't think so.
ONE !!!

Would they still be 1-7 if he was still at GO ?

Was he forced to leave GO at gunpoint ?

Do his parents know he left GO ?

Are they being held hostage by Massillon boosters while he plays football ?
Old 10-17-18, 09:12 PM
All American

Quote:
Disagree. It was the if we played you we would have beat you nonsense, referring to one of the years we actually played. Then the whole Massillon KGB kidnaps our players if we play them crap. I do not think Perry is struggling by the way. The real struggle if they beat McKinley which they are capable of they still are a long shot at the playoffs. This should not be the situation they find themselves in. And we all know were that goes. Back to scheduling, which goes to we won't schedule you, you kidnap our players, on and on and on but if we did we would beat you!
Mom says it’s bedtime....

Perry players have been leaving to go to Massillon long before you were born and NONE of them have ever been forced to leave. They WANT to leave !
Old 10-17-18, 09:24 PM
All District

FootballCrazy1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DickShadow View Post
Agreed, he's the toughest 70 year old coach I know, and he's not that hard of a guy to find
Jesus now we're are setting up backyard brawls for the old man, bottom line is the schedule we have sucks, we knew it was gonna suck and we are paying the price, so sick of some of you defending this guy all the time. He makes mistakes like everyone else, he just never admits them in public, its easier to bash the kids in the paper, he tells them don't make excuses yet you folks make excuses for him all the time. The parents aren't happy with the schedule at all, it made this team have to perfect or close to it to have a chance at the playoffs and that's a big FAIL, maybe next year.
Old 10-17-18, 09:27 PM
All District

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry 67 View Post
My God, DO YOU EVER READ THE NEWSPAPER ON A SATURDAY MORNING, YOU CANT BE THAT BLIND
Old 10-17-18, 09:30 PM
Junior Varsity

TigerTailgater12 is on a distinguished road
A little banter on this podcast. Go Tigers !

https://soundcloud.com/user-47886004...eview-and-more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-17-18, 09:31 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ts1960 View Post
Are you serious ????
That took me all of 45 seconds to find this quote from “We’ve got some guys that need to be tougher and I can’t hide that”.
That one wasn’t even that bad but this has been his norm for his whole career. I can do some serious research and find at least 10 other quotes similar and worse then the one above.
How about these -

“Everybody’s making mistakes,”

“We just couldn’t get out of our own way tonight,”

“Attention to detail has to be better.”

“Everybody was taking turns making mistakes.

“We missed some throws; we had some missed assignments up front with protection. I think we had some dropped balls.
Old 10-17-18, 09:35 PM
All District

[QUOTE=starkfb;7147368]Talk to your Mass friends, they have a least one from Glenoak.[/QU

ALL you have to do is ask someone, not guess. His mom is a Massillon grad, Uncle was a outstanding LB at Massillon in the 80's, He didn't play his junior year at all at Glenoak because of injury and open enrolled at Massillon. Is that easier to understand than spewing garbage
Old 10-17-18, 09:49 PM
All Ohio

starkfb
[QUOTE=FootballCrazy1;7147419]
Quote:
Talk to your Mass friends, they have a least one from Glenoak.[/QU

ALL you have to do is ask someone, not guess. His mom is a Massillon grad, Uncle was a outstanding LB at Massillon in the 80's, He didn't play his junior year at all at Glenoak because of injury and open enrolled at Massillon. Is that easier to understand than spewing garbage
Oh yes , the Uncle played LOL. Another joke is you say you are a Perry fan. Perry lost to NC and Lake so if we don't beat McKinley we DO NOT deserve to be in the playoffs. I would like to see Mass (because of their shaded past) not take any boys from federal league schools after the 7th grade. BUT, they will finally be allowed in the Fed. You can bet they would be an average Fed team in 3 years!
Old 10-17-18, 09:49 PM
All World

Egret has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:

Didn't think so.
And he was recruited by the Massillon Boosters? Didn’t think so. God you’re an idiot. Do you ever read what you type before you post it? Didn’t think so. Goof.
Old 10-17-18, 09:53 PM
All Ohio

jeroe
Quote:
Sorry brainiac , i should have explained . I was referring to the playoffs. Perry teams usually progress significantly towards the end of the season. Don't understand ?? Perry has a complicated offense.
So now you beat Massillon only if it is in the playoffs. I see and it is because the offense is complicated. I got it now we kidnap your kids after they learn a complicated offense!