Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Closed Thread

Old 10-15-18, 07:15 PM
Varsity

Leopard4life is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by COACH_XYZ&12345 View Post
Actually my head is up, just looking at it from a very realistic viewpoint. Massillon is not a good team, they are a great team, once in a decade kind of team, and some of you have foolishly hyped the junior and senior classes up. The senior class haven't done crap. Their season speaks volumes, they lose to the better teams, and beat the teams they are better than. If these classes were so good, compared to a decade ago, they would have beaten those teams, it wasn't exactly a brutal schedule like everyone thought it was. Trust me, I'd love to see us play with Massillon, and I believe the boys will play hard and be in the game (in the 1st quarter) carried by adreline alone, but when the exceptional talent Massillon has, comes into play, the game will go lopsided, as it should.

And if we had the coach we had a decade ago these JRs and SRs would be entering this battle 7-1 at Worst.
Old 10-15-18, 07:52 PM
All Ohio

COACH_XYZ&12345 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopard4life View Post
And if we had the coach we had a decade ago these JRs and SRs would be entering this battle 7-1 at Worst.
A Paul Farrah coached team would have definitely maximixed the talent in the junior and senior class, no doubt. I can agree with you.
Old 10-15-18, 08:15 PM
All American

hitme is on a distinguished road
Not just this jr. and sr. class , but all the preceeding.
Old 10-16-18, 09:31 AM
All Region

old man 54 is on a distinguished road
Excited to see this game friday night. Regardless of the outcome, this season has shown me we can play with these teams and it will make our program better. We have alot of talent on this team and some good classes I hear coming up in the lower levels.

The most disturbing thing is the message from our "fearless leader"

DeMarco said. "We're just hoping that we can compete a little bit. We're hoping we're not last Friday's foe."

Who in the hell says that if your a head coach and what message does it bring to the team??

I think we can give them a game... Go Leps and believe, even if your coach does not...
Old 10-16-18, 09:42 AM
All Region

MassillonMike is on a distinguished road
I didn’t hear or read Louisville’s coaches comments so I’m not sure but is it possible he was just being facetious about the whole situation?
Old 10-16-18, 09:46 AM
Moderated User

Ts1960 is on a distinguished road
Sounds like he is playing the Wakefield card.
Old 10-16-18, 09:54 AM
All District

gooch
Quote:
Originally Posted by old man 54 View Post
Excited to see this game friday night. Regardless of the outcome, this season has shown me we can play with these teams and it will make our program better. We have alot of talent on this team and some good classes I hear coming up in the lower levels.

DeMarco said. "We're just hoping that we can compete a little bit. We're hoping we're not last Friday's foe."

Who in the hell says that if your a head coach and what message does it bring to the team??

I think we can give them a game... Go Leps and believe, even if your coach does not...
Coach D also said something very similar the week leading up to playing the 3-0 Lake team. It's Coach speak! Lord!
Old 10-16-18, 12:46 PM
Freshman

Donny_Swaggins91 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerTailgater12 View Post
It is really a shame that the haters and losers choose to come onto this Louisville/Massillon thread and troll rather than discussing this upcoming game.

I have always followed Louisville and respect their program. This should be an exciting game with two great programs and fan bases. I hope this thread will turn into football related conversation and move away from the ignorant postings fueled by envy.

That being said, I look forward to Louisville testing our secondary. This should be a good tune up for McKinley since Massillon has not faced a competent passing attack thus far.

Excited for the game. Any recommendations for a pregame sports bar/restaurant Massillon fans could meet up at? Havenít been in Louisville that much and would appreciate any advice ! Thanks and Go Tigers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Buds corner is a good place or Infanteís
Old 10-16-18, 01:50 PM
Freshman

generalisimo is on a distinguished road
massillon haters...shut up! demarco haters...shut up!!! the thread is about the game.we all know your personal agendas. i am old school louisville paul starkey was my coach.he said stuff like demarco said all the time.he is the coach youre not get over it. GO LEPS !!
Old 10-16-18, 02:20 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalisimo View Post
i am old school louisville paul starkey was my coach.he said stuff like demarco said all the time.he is the coach youre not get over it. GO LEPS !!
You graduated from Louisville? English class must have been a very difficult subject for you old timer?
Old 10-16-18, 02:35 PM
All World

Egret has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by COACH_XYZ&12345 View Post
You graduated from Louisville? English class must have been a very difficult subject for you old timer?

OK, this was epic.
Old 10-16-18, 03:06 PM
All Yappi

Maxie has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Per the Massillon WHS ticket office, a limited number of General Admission tickets are available for the Tigers-Louisville game on Friday night. GAME TIME 7:30 PM.
Old 10-16-18, 03:15 PM
All Yappi

TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
General Admission!!!??? Great. That means get there way too early for a hs football game, throw down a queen size blanket, reserve a bunch of seats for you and yours, then park your fat ***es with plenty of extra room and zero regard for how many extra seats you take, you selfish priick. Wonderful.

My experience with GA anyhow.
Old 10-16-18, 03:28 PM
All Ohio

Wrestling245 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
General Admission!!!??? Great. That means get there way too early for a hs football game, throw down a queen size blanket, reserve a bunch of seats for you and yours, then park your fat ***es with plenty of extra room and zero regard for how many extra seats you take, you selfish priick. Wonderful.

Now THIS.... this is epic. Youíre too right my friend. Lol
Old 10-16-18, 03:29 PM
All Ohio

Wrestling245 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassillonMike View Post
I didnít hear or read Louisvilleís coaches comments so Iím not sure but is it possible he was just being facetious about the whole situation?
He made similar remarks about Lake too. I believe youíre correct.
Old 10-16-18, 03:31 PM
All Yappi

Maxie has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post

There were reserved tickets available, however they are gone. By the way, kudos to the Louisville officials for starting the game at 7:30. I believe most of the other Leopards' games started at 7:00PM.
Old 10-16-18, 03:41 PM
All American

Bluestreakoffice is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gooch View Post
Coach D also said something very similar the week leading up to playing the 3-0 Lake team. It's Coach speak! Lord!
Gooch! How the heck are you!
Old 10-16-18, 04:55 PM
All Region

Cali_Eagle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by old man 54 View Post

Lou Holtz said stuff like that all the time then went out and beat teams by 40+. I'm sure his players are onto him re: the Tigers. Probably hoping Massillon will take such comments to heart and come in at least a little bit over confident.
Old 10-16-18, 05:30 PM
All American

hitme is on a distinguished road
You're probably right about the coach speak. Demarco has alienated so many people with his milk toast approach we seem to be like the democrats just looking for something to about
Old 10-16-18, 06:13 PM
All American

DB135 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Lightbulb Parking / Tailgating Information

https://massillontigersathletics.org...19-louisville/
Old 10-17-18, 03:37 AM
All Ohio

TigerBeat is on a distinguished road
I'm excited to listen to this game in Seattle. What is the size of the stadium? My hope is that this is not a trap game for the Tigers looking ahead to next week. This is my first post in 4 years. I'm so excited about this Tiger team I had to jump back in and support them.
Old 10-17-18, 06:58 AM
All Ohio

http://ohiostadiums.com/stadium.php?id=1489
Old 10-17-18, 07:18 AM
All District

gooch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluestreakoffice View Post
Gooch! How the heck are you!
BSO-I'm great! Thanks for asking. Just sitting back quietly and just reading here for the most part. I hope all is well!

Great win against Perry last week. Players and coaches did Fantastic!
Old 10-17-18, 09:44 AM
All Region

old man 54 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali_Eagle View Post
Lou Holtz said stuff like that all the time then went out and beat teams by 40+. I'm sure his players are onto him re: the Tigers. Probably hoping Massillon will take such comments to heart and come in at least a little bit over confident.
While I can appreciate your comparison, you have not lived thru the Demarco era leading this program. So PLEASE do not insult a legend like Lou Holtz by making a comparison referencing Demarco to what Lou would say.

Same for those of you who made the same comparison as what Wakefield says to Demarcos comments.. Demarco has won NBC titles,, Wakefield has won numerous FEDERAL LEAGUE Titles and a couple of State Title runner ups!!
Old 10-17-18, 04:27 PM
All American

Bluestreakoffice is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gooch View Post
BSO-I'm great! Thanks for asking. Just sitting back quietly and just reading here for the most part. I hope all is well!

Great win against Perry last week. Players and coaches did Fantastic!
I am doing good...each year comes faster and flies by! I am sitting back and reading also...some does not make much sense. I also wonder if Massillon is aware that the visitor's locker room is even smaller then Hoover's locker room.
Old 10-17-18, 08:29 PM
All Ohio

doverbuck is on a distinguished road
A lot of bad karma towards Massillon. Good luck Louisville.
Old 10-17-18, 08:42 PM
All Region

basselope is on a distinguished road
Rally Possum Family found in the Thomas Family Skybox today!
Massillon Tigers going down Friday Night...Book it!

Old 10-18-18, 07:56 AM
All Yappi

longtime1sttime
"Tigers' defensive test: Taming the Louisville passing game"
http://fridaynightohio.com/news/1489...-passing-game/
Old 10-18-18, 08:33 AM
All World

murphy13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by doverbuck View Post
A lot of bad karma towards Massillon. Good luck Louisville.
Karma is what the weak and uneducated rely on.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Old 10-18-18, 09:27 AM
All Yappi

TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by basselope View Post
Rally Possum Family found in the Thomas Family Skybox today!
Massillon Tigers going down Friday Night...Book it!
Rally possum? In Louisville it's also called dinner. Good luck to the little rascals.
Closed Thread