Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 11-16-17, 11:05 PM
All World

HTFF is on a distinguished road
Be careful with your terms. Moore is not s pedophile. I point that out because as the legal struggle unfolds technical terms will be important. Chuck Todd spent a fair amount discussing this on MTP Sunday. Sad that we have to parse such a definition But it's very important going forward. Don't fall prey to generic generalizations that are not true
Old 11-16-17, 11:06 PM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
So one of the above is President...are you working to IMPEACH Trump? Fight Moore's pedophile campaign? I will join the fight with you.
By the way. Trump will serve a second term. Sad but that's stark reality
Old 11-16-17, 11:09 PM
All Region

Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTFF View Post
By the way. Trump will serve a second term. Sad but that's stark reality
No chance...his poll numbers are crap. GOP leadership tired of his incompetence and Mueller is closing in quickly. Not to mention he is not interested or capable of being President.
Old 11-16-17, 11:11 PM
All Region

Quote:
Be careful with your terms. Moore is not s pedophile. I point that out because as the legal struggle unfolds technical terms will be important. Chuck Todd spent a fair amount discussing this on MTP Sunday. Sad that we have to parse such a definition But it's very important going forward. Don't fall prey to generic generalizations that are not true
Legally maybe not...but her pursued young underaged/HS girls so he is a pedophile.
Old 11-16-17, 11:14 PM
All World

Obama polled in high 30's at one point and one handily. Dems have no platform. Just resist. No candidate has emerged. So deny if you want. He'll rally around an economy that Obama couldn't manage in 8 years. We'll see but until someone points out a Dem candidate. I doubt it. Maybe Hillary ???
Old 11-16-17, 11:16 PM
All World

Quote:
Legally maybe not...but her pursued young underaged/HS girls so he is a pedophile.
No. He is not. It's a legal term and you don't understand. Pedophile is legally defined as pre teen. Simple fact. Ipse Dixit. Look it up
Old 11-16-17, 11:18 PM
All Yappi

winbypin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
No chance...his poll numbers are crap. GOP leadership tired of his incompetence and Mueller is closing in quickly. Not to mention he is not interested or capable of being President.
Lol. Poll numbers, Mueller, and GOP leadership. We voters are tired of them GOP leaders to be honest.

And I disagree. Trump is interested and capable of being president. But when you have a Congress more interested in self-preservation than actually serving us Americans it's pretty hard to perform. Throw in the heavily biased media and all the #Resist BS it's nearly impossible to get things done. And don't forget the liberal judges legislating from the bench.

Need I remind you he had "no chance" to win the election to begin with.
Old 11-16-17, 11:20 PM
All World

Won't matter. He'll nominate 2 more Supreme Court justices in next 2 years That will change history for the next 25 years
Old 11-16-17, 11:22 PM
All Region

Quote:
Obama polled in high 30's at one point and one handily. Dems have no platform. Just resist. No candidate has emerged. So deny if you want. He'll rally around an economy that Obama couldn't manage in 8 years. We'll see but until someone points out a Dem candidate. I doubt it. Maybe Hillary ???
Hillary old news...GOP complaining about resistance is rich. Trump is a train wreck on any and all levels. No chance he survives Mueller investigation...there is a reason he did not disclose his tax returns...he has been laundering money for a decade. There is also a reason he fawns over Vlad....he is in over his head .....I will bet a hot fudge sunday he is not running for a second term
Old 11-16-17, 11:24 PM
All Yappi

So you have seen his tax returns?

#resist is so gay. No wonder libs are using that.
Old 11-16-17, 11:27 PM
All Region

Quote:
Originally Posted by winbypin View Post
So you have seen his tax returns?

#resist is so gay. No wonder libs are using that.
No he is the only Presidential candidate not to disclose...he has actively resisted any attempts of making them public. Assume Mueller's team has access.
Old 11-16-17, 11:29 PM
All World

What exact schedule in his tax return would show ties to Russia. So. If we agree most all holdings are in Partnerships. LLC s or s corps. He would get K-1s that would have 0 details. Just the pass through numbers. So his returns would show nothing zilch. Nada. So wrong again. Great talking point but shows no understanding of tax laws
Old 11-16-17, 11:31 PM
All World

Quote:
Hillary old news...GOP complaining about resistance is rich. Trump is a train wreck on any and all levels. No chance he survives Mueller investigation...there is a reason he did not disclose his tax returns...he has been laundering money for a decade. There is also a reason he fawns over Vlad....he is in over his head .....I will bet a hot fudge sunday he is not running for a second term
And I'll bet he wins
Old 11-16-17, 11:38 PM
All Region

Quote:
What exact schedule in his tax return would show ties to Russia. So. If we agree most all holdings are in Partnerships. LLC s or s corps. He would get K-1s that would have 0 details. Just the pass through numbers. So his returns would show nothing zilch. Nada. So wrong again. Great talking point but shows no understanding of tax laws
Assuming the tax returns are part of the picture along with banking records and Due Diligence research into the LLC's and partnerships tying people accounts and transactions. Subpoena's and Hope Hicks interview coming next. (lots of emails and documented communication to perjure self) Kushner has already been in the center for awhile. (lies,lies,lies,)
Old 11-16-17, 11:39 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
No he is the only Presidential candidate not to disclose...he has actively resisted any attempts of making them public. Assume Mueller's team has access.
There is no requirement to release them that I am aware of.

And the practice started with Nixon I think. So he clearly wouldn't have been the first presidential candidate to not release them.
Old 11-16-17, 11:41 PM
All World

Quote:
Assuming the tax returns are part of the picture along with banking records and Due Diligence research into the LLC's and partnerships tying people accounts and transactions. Subpoena's and Hope Hicks interview coming next. (lots of emails and documented communication to perjure self) Kushner has already been in the center for awhile. (lies,lies,lies,)
That has nothing to do for whining for him to release his returns. I'm sure the investigation will go deeper. But wa wa. Release your returns. It would do absolutely nothing like I said
Old 11-16-17, 11:42 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
So what you are saying is you wouldn't have been happy with just his tax returns? You want every detail of his private business life released to satisfy your conspiracy theories.

Cool.

#resistaderp
Old 11-16-17, 11:44 PM
All World

So once again either tell me what exact schedule you want to see if he release his return and exactly what you think it will show or drop it. Quit talking in sound bites and generalities. It sounds like you don't know what your talking about. Which I'm sure is quite true
Old 11-16-17, 11:46 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
So once again either tell me what exact schedule you want to see if he release his return and exactly what you think it will show or drop it. Quit talking in sound bites and generalities. It sounds like you don't know what your talking about. Which I'm sure is quite true
Line 666 on schedule FU is for Russian money laundering. C'mon man! Everyone knows that.
Old 11-16-17, 11:57 PM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by winbypin View Post
Line 666 on schedule FU is for Russian money laundering. C'mon man! Everyone knows that.
Is that the line drug dealers use to report profits from drug sales. Can hookers use it to report income from prostitution. I'm sure they spell it right out for simple minds to follow. Good clarification
Old 11-17-17, 12:01 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Is that the line drug dealers use to report profits from drug sales. Can hookers use it to report income from prostitution. I'm sure they spell it right out for simple minds to follow. Good clarification
No. Those both have their own lines (69 for prostitution, 714 for drugs). But very easy to find if someone like Happy looks for you.
Old 11-17-17, 12:13 AM
All World

Thanks for clearing that up
Old 11-17-17, 07:42 AM
All Yappi

SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
Quote:
So was Obama's. The problem is the Dems have no one to counter him with at this point. They are going to trot out another establishment Dem and Trump will eat them for lunch.
Old 11-17-17, 07:45 AM
All Yappi

SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
Quote:
If there were illegal activities associated with his returns the IRS would be all over it and would have been decades ago. The release to the "public" is just to give fodder to political opponents to question deductions, rates, etc.
Old 11-17-17, 07:45 AM
All Region

Trump's Ocean Club in Panama City a magnate for money laundering.

You really do not think the FBI and Mueller can follow the money? Sheesh Don Jr is using his e-mail account.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017...russia-dossier

There is a reason for so many ties...there is a reason he only says very very positive things about his friend Vlad. Probably a good chance the PeePee tape is real.
Old 11-17-17, 08:31 AM
All World

Gh0st is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Trump's Ocean Club in Panama City a magnate for money laundering.

You really do not think the FBI and Mueller can follow the money? Sheesh Don Jr is using his e-mail account.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017...russia-dossier

There is a reason for so many ties...there is a reason he only says very very positive things about his friend Vlad. Probably a good chance the PeePee tape is real.
Speaking of emails...not sure you Hillary drones have any room to talk about that.

So now we're full circle back to Russia. I guess maybe you people just do have a little record player spinning around and around up there.
Old 11-17-17, 08:37 AM
All Region

beeman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0st View Post
Speaking of emails...not sure you Hillary drones have any room to talk about that.

So now we're full circle back to Russia. I guess maybe you people just do have a little record player spinning around and around up there.
But,but...look at Hillary.
Old 11-17-17, 09:05 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeman View Post
But,but...look at Hillary.
But, but.....look at Russia.

#resistaderp
Old 11-17-17, 09:11 AM
All Region

beeman is on a distinguished road