Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 10-22-17, 12:29 PM
All Yappi

arizonawildcat will become famous soon enough
Suggest Massillon stop scheduling Catholic schools.
Old 10-22-17, 01:34 PM
All American

Irish60 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam the butcher View Post
Since this is a St V Vs Massillon thread, let me congratulate St V on a big win Friday night. Your kids kept battling and refused to quit and it paid off.
Thanks on behalf of the Irish. They did fight every play. It felt like a playoff atmosphere. And, basically for the Irish it WAS a playoff game! They cannot afford to lose. And even with a win against Ursuline, they could still find themselves on the outside looking in at the playoffs. That's the position they have left themselves. Still, a win next week leaves them with a 7-3 record; which is pretty good with their schedule! If they make the playoffs, they'll be a tough out. And if they don't, it's still been a solid year for a young team!
Old 10-22-17, 04:32 PM
All American

CARDINAL is on a distinguished road
Well, if the Irish don't get in, at least they can walk by their Trophy Cases and see their State Championship Trophies that were a) won in this century, and b) actually won on the field, and not voted on by people that didn't even watch games half the time.

So, there's that. Right Heff
Old 10-22-17, 05:19 PM
All Yappi

cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Old 10-22-17, 06:21 PM
All American

hoodrat is on a distinguished road
so whats this talk around Massillon about hazing incidents in the football program being covered up by the administration?
Old 10-22-17, 07:15 PM
All American

my2sense is on a distinguished road
Week 10 brings out all the players. Hoodrat - how the heck are you?

I heard the same thing two weeks ago but I didn't bother because it just would have been "You hate Massillon blah blah blah". But some kids were held out of the first quarter of a game for some reason.

If Moore has kids hazing others while his wife is the Anti-Bullying Queen, that would be a very dicey situation. It had to be covered up with all the money they are paying for that wackiness.
Old 10-22-17, 08:17 PM
Moderated User

sam the butcher is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish60 View Post
Thanks on behalf of the Irish. They did fight every play. It felt like a playoff atmosphere. And, basically for the Irish it WAS a playoff game! They cannot afford to lose. And even with a win against Ursuline, they could still find themselves on the outside looking in at the playoffs. That's the position they have left themselves. Still, a win next week leaves them with a 7-3 record; which is pretty good with their schedule! If they make the playoffs, they'll be a tough out. And if they don't, it's still been a solid year for a young team!
You're welcome, I didn't realize how young you guys were. Massillon is too, see you week #1 next season.