Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Baseball

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 05-05-19, 02:00 PM
All World

LeopardNation is on a distinguished road
DII Louisville District Tournament Bracket, Schedule, Seeds, Discussion

Here is the bracket, schedule, seed order, etc.

DII Louisville District Baseball Tournament Bracket

I'll post the Voting Matrix here too once available.

What's everyone's prediction?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-19, 03:00 PM
All District

Toms0655 is on a distinguished road
This is a very top heavy bracket..as a marlington fan this was a best case scenario for the dukes..Louisville will have to play Tallmadge in the semifinals..I know norton is undefeated but I’m not sure they have been tested like Louisville Tallmadge and marlington, it’s gonna be fun to see who gets out of this district
Old 05-06-19, 04:51 AM
All Ohio

Old Wildcat is on a distinguished road
Who's the team to beat here?
Just my opinion on the top teams.
Norton is undefeated which is impressive but in my opinion a pretty weak schedule.
Field, Marlington scrimmaged field and didn't have much problem, however not sure what wasn't seen pitching wise.
Marlington played a very good schedule and could be a dark horse to play in the final.
Louisville is my pick to get past Tallmadge to the title game. As much as it kills me Louisville is the odds on favorite in this district. Louisville just has to many weapons, some good pitching and great hitters 1 through 9. And it doesn't hurt there playing at there field which I feel districts should be played at a neutral site. At least the semi's and final.
Old 05-06-19, 06:46 AM
All American

BlueDevil Backer is an unknown quantity at this point
Been to Louisville's field.......

Will they be bringing in portable bleachers for fans to sit in, as there was limited seating when I was there a few weeks ago.

If not, fans should bring lawn chairs. Also parking is in high school lot or on the street, little bit of a walk to the field, so plan accordingly for those that have some walking difficulties.
Old 05-06-19, 06:57 PM
All District

Leopard4life is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDevil Backer View Post
Been to Louisville's field.......

Will they be bringing in portable bleachers for fans to sit in, as there was limited seating when I was there a few weeks ago.

If not, fans should bring lawn chairs. Also parking is in high school lot or on the street, little bit of a walk to the field, so plan accordingly for those that have some walking difficulties.

Couple things, there is actually a ton of great places to watch a game at Louisville, but yes you will need a lawn chair. The entire surrounding of the field is elevated so you are above all the fence which is great. It is not a stadium venue, but at least it won't change the game playing in some Giant park.

Second thing is I got to stop down and watch the Leopards tonight vs Hoover. They look really bad from what I saw. Lineup was not what I saw last time I stopped down. Looks like they replaced the SS and completely took other kid out of the lineup? Saw some changes in the OF as well, Interesting moves this late in the season.
Old 05-06-19, 07:47 PM
All American

BlueDevil Backer is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopard4life View Post
Couple things, there is actually a ton of great places to watch a game at Louisville, but yes you will need a lawn chair. The entire surrounding of the field is elevated so you are above all the fence which is great. It is not a stadium venue, but at least it won't change the game playing in some Giant park.

Second thing is I got to stop down and watch the Leopards tonight vs Hoover. They look really bad from what I saw. Lineup was not what I saw last time I stopped down. Looks like they replaced the SS and completely took other kid out of the lineup? Saw some changes in the OF as well, Interesting moves this late in the season.
Non League game with nothing on the line. I’m sure it was for rest or healing some injuries, or even giving some kids some time that don’t usually play.
Their best have been on the field all season in those key positions.

And as for venue, it is a nice field and plenty of places to watch the game. Just giving a heads up for those coming to game expecting bleachers to sit in. Or the elderly that don’t plan to walk a distance to the field.
Old 05-06-19, 07:58 PM
All District

goblue02 is on a distinguished road
Quote:

I noticed the same thing about shortstop. Maybe he got hurt. We started hitting the ball late in the game and hopefully the bats get hot going into the tournament.
Old 05-07-19, 06:59 AM
All American

Lynus24 is on a distinguished road
Senior night....got some other kids out there.
Old 05-10-19, 11:57 AM
All District

reggiejackson is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Won't change the game???

How many teams play on turf? lol come on