Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 05-17-18, 09:05 AM
All World

Gh0st is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
I realize a huge part of the conservative mindset is to GO BACK and look back and yearn for the past .

So you way of diminishing what is going on today is to say. '50 YEARS AGO " there was real corruption much worse than this . It is always a deflective tactic to say , 'I may be fairly rotten or I did something wrong " BUT 'Look at them ?" 'They are much worse ". It is a broken record at this point. Trump is no saint { Which is something you say about a basically good person which Trump is not} but compared to others ? He's really a beacon of all that is good and great .

You want to judge Trump and the indicted based on what you say happened 50 years ago ? Go for it, I'll l choose to live in the present time.

I hate to break it to you , but Hillary Clinton is a private citizen and will not be prosecuted no matter how much you want her to be . Mueller investigation won't be judging the persons of interest involved in this investigation by what Hillary or others did 50 years ago
Who is calling Trump a "saint" or "beacon of all that is good and great"?

FWIW there was very real corruption a year ago. Why bother going back 50 years?

The people who voted for Hillary and all of her slime are the same ones complaining that Donald Trump has the same slime all over him. Hillary is brought up repeatedly because it simply points out the hypocrisy most people have and goes along with what you said before.

Quote:
I think what is pervasive on both sides is people's opinions and justifications being based on what THEY WANT or are ROOTING for to happen.

Last edited by Gh0st; 05-17-18 at 09:33 AM.
Old 05-17-18, 09:07 AM
All American

gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I realize a huge part of the conservative mindset is to GO BACK and look back and yearn for the past .

So you way of diminishing what is going on today is to say. '50 YEARS AGO " there was real corruption much worse than this . It is always a deflective tactic to say , 'I may be fairly rotten or I did something wrong " BUT 'Look at them ?" 'They are much worse ". It is a broken record at this point. Trump is no saint { Which is something you say about a basically good person which Trump is not} but compared to others ? He's really a beacon of all that is good and great .

You want to judge Trump and the indicted based on what you say happened 50 years ago ? Go for it, I'll l choose to live in the present time.

I hate to break it to you , but Hillary Clinton is a private citizen and will not be prosecuted no matter how much you want her to be . Mueller investigation won't be judging the persons of interest involved in this investigation by what Hillary or others did 50 years ago
Your reading comprehension is very bad.
I said "in the last 50" which includes all things from present back 50 years from present and not just something 50 years ago.
It all applies to equal application of the Law and how this is a unprecedented witch hunt.

Most of the crap on Trump's people predates the campaign and has nothing to do with Trump. Obviously none of this is relevant either.
Old 05-17-18, 09:18 AM
All World

Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
I know you want to think the media ignores any of Trumps 'Triumphs " BUT you have to remember that not everyone views his successes like you do.

For instance you may think that with a majority in both the house and senate Trump passing the tax cuts is a huge triumph. Well I think we can see that many Republicans who have run campaigns in special elections have avoided even mentioning never mind running on the tax cuts . [Western PA upset Dem win being among the most noteworthy}

Rep Ryan from the Youngstown area is on record as saying the tax cuts in his area benefit mostly the corporations and the wealthier and that wages are still stagnant .

Neil Gorsuch is seen as a huge triumph because McConnell blocked a Dem nomination when they had power. More people than not don't think of this nomination as a huge accomplishment . Gorsuch ironically sided with and provided a majority 4-3 win for a more progressive initiative recently.

North Korea ? Not sure what has happened there at this point that is done and a clear victory .

Stock market and the economy ? Economy's are cyclical and always have been , it didn't turn on a dime once Trump was in office 16 months ago . I realize fans of the Prez give him full credit for the stock market and unemployment numbers because it gives them a win , BUT if you know economics Presidents don't deserve the amount of blame and or praise although I realize it happens that way which is specious .

Clinton was not a magic man in terms of being a financial wizard , and either is Trump , his many business failures shows us he isn't King Midas . My thought concerning him not releasing his taxes is that he isn't as RICH as he claims to be . His ego is so vast that he is afraid of either that being found out or his lack of charitable donations being found out or made public.

So yes the Media has a liberal bias no question, but it must be kept in mind that people don't view success and failures on the same scale, what some may view as a home run to some politically or achievement wise is seen by others or even half of the electorate as a base hit or a bloop double .

Last edited by Harrycrane; 05-17-18 at 09:37 AM.
Old 05-17-18, 09:21 AM
All World

Admittedly I don't read some of your stuff in full or very carefully, and to be blunt part of it in regards to your posts is they are so out there ,so incredibly bias and 'Hey look over here deflective " I tune some of it out.

But you claim everyone 's reading comprehension is faulty.
Old 05-17-18, 09:52 AM
All World

Another example of what some may call wins or triumphs is 'Pulling out or undoing all of former Presidents initiatives . far east trade , Paris Climate, the Iran deal isn't universally seen as triumphs by even some republicans.

I mean even things that the right wants to see as truth without much evidence { Wire tapping Trump Tower by Obama being just one example} Deep state conspiracy's with out real evidence to support such a charge. Speculation and trying to distract people from actual things presently going on.

Not believing or diminishing actual proven facts or evidence . Carrying on smear campaigns against institutions and respectable servants as a way of 'protecting " your own?

It's like misguided parents who are always blaming the mean teacher or the bad coach , who is to blame for their kids failures or bad behavior.

To hear most of the reputable republican party officials last year which has been recorded of course and is on the record Almost all of them said they respected Muller and the investigations integrity. .

What changed for some of them? hmm . They have dug their heels in and have gone all in with Trump for better or worse and they worry at this point what may be the conclusions ? So the easiest tactic is to attack the institutions and people heading the investigation .

They threw their hats in the Trump ring and now the fight is getting closer to the end so to speak and they are now worried that they may be behind on points or in danger of losing so they claim witchhunt and foul
Old 05-17-18, 10:21 AM
All American

Hammerdrill is on a distinguished road
So the NY times this week reveals this little tid bit

"A year and a half later, no public evidence has surfaced connecting Mr. Trump’s advisers to the hacking or linking Mr. Trump himself to the Russian government’s disruptive efforts."
Old 05-17-18, 11:52 AM
All World

chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Go blank yourself , Lotr , your crap is laughably only seeing things from one side. .
Whereas you are always fair and balanced?
Old 05-17-18, 11:55 AM
All World

Yes, I guess it's over now. You find the NY Times to be your 'GO TO" source for the truth do you? lol .

I have never said Trump is a criminal here or committed any criminal act. What I was talking about is the constant attacks on the FBI , the DOJ and the gathering force of the intensity of them may coincide with some nervousness of where the investigation is going to now.

I listed the roster of the indicted plead or going to trial . Some of those individuals may have Trump and his gang nervous as to what they may say to alleviate the heat on themselves.

I liken it to Trump as the election got closer and he and many others thought he was going to lose , he cried that the election is RIGGED remember?

He was giving himself and his ego an 'OUT" if he lost , he cared what his base thought and wanted them to see him as a tragic victim of a rigged system if he lost. His narcissism and fragile ego can't handle defeat or even apologizing , so when it happened in business he ignored it. He spun it. His reality show slipped in the ratings right away in year two and three and so one and so on until it ended ? He still claimed { Lied} that it was on top.

I am consistent I my feeling that most everyone who really comes near Trump , works for him , consults for him , eventually gets fired , resigns and in most cases their reputations and fortunes are diminished.

Look at the turnover on his staff in just a year and 4 months time? Look at the guys under indictment? Pleaded, , will be sentenced? Cohen is going down and he just may flip .

The thing that they all have in common in this investigation ? TRUMP .

You can quote the failing dishonest NY times as most of you call it if it suits yoru purpose on this day , but to use that as a way to say' Hey Trump is squeaky clean here, there has never been anything to see is simply not true.

A conservative using the NY Times as THE TRUTH SOURCE. first time for everything
Old 05-17-18, 11:56 AM
All World

CHS , I think Lotr can fight his own battles . I did rightly predict that some yahoo would come to his defense BINGO
Old 05-17-18, 12:16 PM
All World

chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
CHS , I think Lotr can fight his own battles . I did rightly predict that some yahoo would come to his defense BINGO
You're so seldom correct about anything, I just wanted to give you an opportunity to feel good about yourself.
Old 05-17-18, 12:35 PM
All World

Gulliotine is on a distinguished road
I'm amazed anyone still reads Harry's 20 daily posts that all say exactly the same thing.

He's hates Trump.

Everything else is just a waste of bandwidth that he should be invoiced monthly for.
Old 05-17-18, 01:52 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulliotine View Post
I'm amazed anyone still reads Harry's 20 daily posts that all say exactly the same thing.

He's hates Trump.

Everything else is just a waste of bandwidth that he should be invoiced monthly for.
I read them for the same reason people look at the accident when they drive by and subconsciously think, it is good I am not them.

I reply for the same reason short people like to stand next to midgets.
Old 05-17-18, 01:57 PM
All World

You guys all read everyone of my posts , I can’t say the same for yours . I think my posts come from a few different angles. If that wha is what you get from all them so be it . But you will keep reading regardless.

Last edited by Harrycrane; 05-17-18 at 02:17 PM.
Old 05-17-18, 02:17 PM
All World

We can add to the list of people or companies that are adversely affected by any association with Trump. Guys working for companies and that list is growing who shoveled money for access to Mikey Cohen are getting fired . Companies are re-evaluating and embarrassed. Cohen was collecting cash for insights and info about the Trump administration. This is only going to get worse for Cohen as more is learned .

Some reports are missing ? Cohen is in a tough spot . It will be interesting to see how he “ handles” it. This will not go away or get better . Nothing to do with Trump hatred , just something and someone you Trump supporters may be worried about .
Old 05-17-18, 02:32 PM
All American

Username1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:

He's hates Trump.

Yeah he is too long winded for me.
Old 05-17-18, 02:32 PM
All American

Username1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by chs1971 View Post
You're so seldom correct about anything, I just wanted to give you an opportunity to feel good about yourself.
Fact.
Old 05-17-18, 03:39 PM
All Yappi

SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
Quote:
House Intel and congress don't want to find anything that is crystal clear , didn't even talk to anyone .

Witch hunt has produced 5 guilty pleas, and includes indicting

4 ex advisers
1 Digital marketing strategist
1 lawyer
3 Russia Companies
13 Russian nationals

And that's not going to the end of it that much is pretty clear.

Lotr and Genny rock claim that there is nothing to see and that these guys will all go free and be issued apologies and the investigators the DOJ and the FBI are all criminal and they will be the ones going to jail possibly along with Obama and Hillary LMAO .

Yes I didn't quote you word for word,. but I think you get the gist . No need to break down each word and sentence. I find it fascinating the lengths some will go to look the other way and focus solely on the investigators and justify anything that a dishonest and shady figure like Trump does.

I think what is pervasive on both sides is people's opinions and justifications being based on what THEY WANT or are ROOTING for to happen.

Raw strong emotions clouds the judgment , it becomes a black and white situation , and shades of grey are much more prominent in most situations.

The ability to completely overlook obvious lies and wrong doing because you want it to go away is an interesting dynamic . Not wanting to even acknowledge even the slightest evidence against the person you are rooting for and to believe Anything that is negative towards the investigators is staggering to me in a very case study type way of how people's emotions affects reasonable ways of thinking
None of which are linked to activity of the Trump campaign or indicate collusion...….
Old 05-17-18, 04:46 PM
All American

Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWMCinci View Post
None of which are linked to activity of the Trump campaign or indicate collusion...….
Paul Mannafort had nothing to do with the campaign? He was the campaign manager in charge of the whole organization...the top guy at a critical moment. If he is doing quid pro quo deals with Russia that enters conspiracy territory. His former son-in-law and former partner have both flipped so this story is just beginning to unfold and will come out at trial. I guess it is possible that DJT doesn't know what any of his peeps are doing and is very hands off. (Doesn't really seem like his management style)
Old 05-17-18, 06:11 PM
All Yappi

zeeman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
Paul Mannafort had nothing to do with the campaign? He was the campaign manager in charge of the whole organization...the top guy at a critical moment. If he is doing quid pro quo deals with Russia that enters conspiracy territory. His former son-in-law and former partner have both flipped so this story is just beginning to unfold and will come out at trial. I guess it is possible that DJT doesn't know what any of his peeps are doing and is very hands off. (Doesn't really seem like his management style)
The whole thing is swirling the toilet bowl and y’all know it, but, by all means, carry on
Old 05-17-18, 06:58 PM
All World

Seldom right? Umm does that mean you are always right? Come on meatheads like some of you guys are thinking you are usually right? NAH?

So you guys are so obtuse , that you think that anyone who doesn't think like YOU is seldom right? Thanks for the belly laugh which misplaced hubris always brings/

You guys are so simple you don't know what you don't know. I stole that from Bill Parcells who was describing younger players who thought they had it figured out and they were so obtuse they had no clue that they didn't know what was going on and mistakenly thought they had it al figured out .
Old 05-17-18, 07:04 PM
All World

Willingly ignorant is always a sign of great intellect .Having your mind conditioned to ignore al information that isn't part of your desired reality is a sure sign of genius .

You guys exhibit this obscure version of 'Genius " often . Good on ya all , the true intellectual giants among us . I thank you for your keen insight and of course raw native intelligence on these matters that is crucial to breaking down the particulars and weeding out al the lies of anyone not in trump's camp.

If trump had a D after his name this forum might be slightly different , and don't even start about the policies , none of them benefit you guys much at all .
Old 05-17-18, 07:44 PM
All World

Harry hates Trump, and he's channeling Bill Parcells to prove we should join him.

Anyone else hear something different?
Old 05-17-18, 07:54 PM
All American

Quote:
Harry hates Trump, and he's channeling Bill Parcells to prove we should join him.

Anyone else hear something different?
He is just telling jokes again...and you are too dumb to get it. It's only for geniuses.
Old 05-17-18, 08:01 PM
All World

You think I am trying to change your minds ? That is impossible of course. get you to 'MY " side? Are you kidding me ? You stay where you are with your thoughts.

I am providing a little balance to you guys al thinking and seeing things the same way . That's all . No one is trying to change anyone's mind , I don't care and I know you are way too much invested to see things any other way .

I type what I think off the top of my head , Parcells popped into it , didn't think a football hall of fame coach would sway anyone to another side certainly. Don't change fellas you are perfect the way you are and the way you think .
Old 05-17-18, 08:15 PM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by gneiss rocks View Post
He is just telling jokes again...and you are too dumb to get it. It's only for geniuses.
Is he hearing Yanny or Laurel?

I want to make sure I'm hearing the opposite.
Old 05-17-18, 08:24 PM
All World

You guys are always right and on the right side of everything , I'm just trying to learn from the more fortunate. You guys keep affirming each other, and to reiterate ALWAYS remember you guys are always right and always on the right side of everything and goddamnit people like you
Old 05-17-18, 08:38 PM
All Yappi

lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Go blank yourself , Lotr , your crap is laughably only seeing things from one side. Conspiracy's abound against your guy and you see nothing that indicates any need for investigation right? Why so emotional yelling Gibberish? Answer what I wrote instead of claiming you can't understand the gibberish . Which is it ? You reacted with emotion so you understand what I was getting at and it made you mad.

I have said MANY times go back and look you humorless bore and read that I have said trump WON'T face criminal charges BUT OTHERS WILL .

So who is going to jail for spying and what was found out? Obviously struck a nerve with the human bore know it all fraud because the gibberish charge is actually pretty accurate in terms of how Lotr thinks in a one sided black and white way, never has acknowledged any reason to even investigate .

Your only one side way of looking at EVERYTHING concerning this diminishes your credibility . But you have a lot of allies out here in this space that will affirm and echo your thoughts and attack me as well which gives you cover here.

You are going to be on the wrong side of this ultimately , and I don't mean Trump being indicted , HE WON'T BE , but the rest of it and your crackpot one point of view reading and theories, helicopters and conspiracy's and inability to acknowledge any wrong doing by Trump and his men is going to be what I remember about your contributions.

I am honestly being the OTHER side here because without it the echoes are al that you would hear basically .
More gibberish with a touch of madness thrown in.
Old 05-17-18, 08:59 PM
All American

Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeman View Post
The whole thing is swirling the toilet bowl and y’all know it, but, by all means, carry on
In Hannity/Rush world yes. In real world no. Mueller has not leaked and 95% of the has not hit the fan....
Old 05-18-18, 03:36 AM
All World

I've reduced Lotr to a stuttering insult machine. Madness? Explain . LOTR the Human test pattern, know it all bore who sees helicopters flying above on his way to Work , or the store what ever is more applicable.

Or are you the creepy weird dude at the Library ? Yeah you are real sane with your crazy repeating of Donal Trump's fake news deep state crap . There isn' t anything that lightweights like Devin Nunes or trump himself would say that you wouldn't eat for al three meals.

gibberish ? Your a gullible test pattern, beyond boorish the descriptive word for that escapes me.

Last edited by Harrycrane; 05-18-18 at 03:56 AM.
Old 05-18-18, 03:55 AM
All World

Speaking of madness. The guys out here see a leak in the white house of that woman being a jerk about McCain in a meeting and immediately spout off about Obama holdovers must be doing the leaking .

Guys like Lotr , sees that and doesn't correct it . He knows or should know that in that particular meeting the only people in that room are Trump hires . None of them are loyal to each other and this has happened multiple times .

Trump encourages the in fighting, so the workers sometimes try to make the others look bad thinking it makes them look better. Guys out here have no idea how anything works so they repeat what they have heard a year ago on Hannity or some other Trump slobber over source.

You guys stick together no matter what, it's commendable , you also have this weird obtuse feeling that you are right about everything and know everything.

that is just one example of the nonsense that spewed and accepted here. It makes no sense seeing as NO OBAMA STAFF WERE IN THAT MEETING, and of course you are ignoring the fact that this stuff happens al the time in Trump's white house.

The reflex is to blame someone else an Obama holdover in this case. Some shady unfocused unreal deep state theory. FBI is conspiring to drag down a fine man I Trump who has done noting that is worthy of investigation as people are indicted around him. Most of the indictments are connected to Russia. Might not add up to trouble for Trump personally but you refuse to even concede he is PART of and a common denominator .

I expect the answer to this post to be umm lets see Gibberish? madness? thrown in ? Succinct ? I guess but nothing more.

I realize that most out here only respond in terms of 'He hates Trump' or 'Gibberish", BUT to me if you guys can't even see leaks for what they are and aren't and why? Willful ignorance

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: