Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > General Board

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 09-09-17, 09:15 AM
All Yappi

cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerDurden View Post
This happened to my brother's buddy while he was staying down in Florida. Lucky for him the older couple that lived there was cool about it and even offered him some coffee when he woke up on their couch in the morning.
probably veteran celebrants, themselves.
Old 09-11-17, 09:00 AM
All American

14Red is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neopolitan View Post
Elliot eligible to play full season after a district court granted a temporary injunction.

Let this serve as yet another reminder that no one should ever take 14red's advice.
Who wants to bet that at some point, Zeke will serve a 4-6 game suspension??

I really dislike it when the legal system is brought into sports leagues. This will be the same as the Brady deal. He'll eventually serve the suspension, and the worst part is, we'll have to continue to hear about it.
Old 09-11-17, 12:03 PM
All Yappi

Michael Bluth is on a distinguished road
I've walked into the wrong place before without even being drunk. Luckily the fact that I wasn't drunk allowed me to realize it and leave before passing out. But if I'd have been hammered I could see myself going directly to the bed or couch and falling asleep. He was on vacation and staying at a condo, which probably had a ton of other identical units.
Old 09-12-17, 07:37 AM
All American

Taco MacArthur has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Red View Post
Who wants to bet that at some point, Zeke will serve a 4-6 game suspension??

I really dislike it when the legal system is brought into sports leagues. This will be the same as the Brady deal. He'll eventually serve the suspension, and the worst part is, we'll have to continue to hear about it.
Because morons like you will continue to bring it up without knowing diddily about the situation.
Old 09-12-17, 05:58 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sig Hansen View Post
The language the judge used in his decision was pretty awesome. Totally b-tch smacked Roger.

The Court recognizes and acknowledges that under ordinary circumstances, the denial of witnesses and documentary evidence falls within the discretion of the arbitrator. Brady II, 820 F.3d at 545 (citing United Paperworkers, 484 U.S. at 40); Am. Eagle Airlines, Inc., 343 F.3d at 405. However, the set of facts presented in this case are everything but ordinary and are such that the denial of key witnesses and documents amounts to serious misconduct by the arbitrator.

Fundamental unfairness is present throughout the entire arbitration process. Due to such fundamental unfairness, the Courtís intervention is justified. The NFLPA was not given the opportunity to discharge its burden to show that Goodellís decision was arbitrary and capricious. At every turn, Elliott and the NFLPA were denied the evidence or witnesses needed to meet their burden. Fundamental unfairness infected this case from the beginning, eventually killing any possibility that justice would be served. Accordingly, the Court finds that the NFLPA demonstrated a substantial likelihood of success on the merits.

The arbitration record shows that the NFL, at the very least, turned a blind eye to Robertsís dissenting opinion. This entire set of circumstances was put in front of Henderson. It is in this light the Court views Hendersonís decisions to exclude Thompson and Commissioner Goodell as necessary witnesses, as gross errors resulting in a fundamentally unfair hearing.
Roger does "court" like Boss Hogg.
Old 09-12-17, 06:01 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Bluth View Post
I've walked into the wrong place before without even being drunk. Luckily the fact that I wasn't drunk allowed me to realize it and leave before passing out. But if I'd have been hammered I could see myself going directly to the bed or couch and falling asleep. He was on vacation and staying at a condo, which probably had a ton of other identical units.
I actually cupped a woman's t1t from behind that was wearing the same top as my wife once Didn't even get punched...by her or the wife....
Old 09-13-17, 01:59 PM
All American

14Red is on a distinguished road
More for the sports leader....

Jamelle Hill, TV personality on ESPN recently tweeted that President Trump is a white supremacist, and surrounds himself with white supremacists...

Thankfully, and rightfully so, she was blasted by many in the public and also reprimanded by ESPN for making this comment. Really, really hard to believe someone in her position would make such a public comment. She certainly has the ability to feel that way, and share it privately with who she hangs with, but otherwise it's reckless and irresponsible.
If we remember, Curt Shilling was fired by ESPN for his political rants. The fact that Hill is a black woman probably will allow her to keep her job. She doesn't appear to be one to take back any statements.
Old 09-13-17, 03:24 PM
Fake coolin' off

eastside_purple is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabezadecaballo View Post
I actually cupped a woman's t1t from behind that was wearing the same top as my wife once Didn't even get punched...by her or the wife....
Were you drunk?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: