Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Boys Track & Field/Cross Country

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 04-11-18, 12:19 PM
Freshman

CoachLefker is on a distinguished road
Pole Vault Only Event

We will be having a Pole Vault Only event at Williamsburg High School Saturday April 28th 7:30 PM Warm up. Girls first Boys to Follow.

Hoping to have not only the best vaulters in the Tri-State but also beginners that love the sport and want to hang out with other athletes of the same interest.

We will have a DJ with music and lights and just a lot of fun with the Pole Vault community.

Cost is $10 per vaulter and waiver must be signed by parent or guardian.

Contact Scott Lefker: slefker@fuse .net (see attachment)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Burg Flight Night.pdf (187.9 KB, 26 views)

Last edited by CoachLefker; 04-11-18 at 10:03 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-18, 01:30 PM
All American

Altor is on a distinguished road
I don't know what "non sanctioned" means to you, but you may want to double check eligibility rules. Scrimmages are not allowed in OHSAA T&F, and non-interscholastic competition during the season has some pretty serious ramifications.
Old 04-11-18, 01:46 PM
Freshman

Thank You - I will check and make sure we are within the rules. Maybe i did not use the correct wording. Our school is sponsoring and important note is for coaches to make sure their athletes are not breaking any rules and have the points available to attend.
Old 04-23-18, 08:50 AM
Freshman

Looks like the weather is going to be great this Saturday. I am sure nobody has reached their limit of events this year so bring your vaulters out to Burg. It is going to be a great time with vaulters from beginners to state championship caliber from the greater Cincinnati area and beyond.

Lot's of fun and yes this is a School Sponsored Meet so just be sure you have the events available. I can't see any team having issues with the spring weather we have had.