Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 04-21-18, 09:47 AM
All District

Fballfan10 is on a distinguished road
Jefferson should have went in the CVC just like lakeside and Edgewood just did
Old 04-21-18, 10:41 AM
Varsity

therock02 is on a distinguished road
I was reading that cvc thread and it would appear that Edgewood going to cvc has created an opening in aac?? If true..Jefferson should be on that like a fat kid on cake. Aac might be in a pickle, unless they saw this coming.
Old 04-21-18, 01:07 PM
All District

Quote:
Originally Posted by therock02 View Post
I was reading that cvc thread and it would appear that Edgewood going to cvc has created an opening in aac?? If true..Jefferson should be on that like a fat kid on cake. Aac might be in a pickle, unless they saw this coming.

Thatís a great point! They should jump to the AAC ASAP!
Old 04-21-18, 02:03 PM
Varsity

Lex Luger is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Thatís funny stuff!
Old 04-21-18, 02:53 PM
All Yappi

Spread All Day is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fballfan10 View Post
Thatís a great point! They should jump to the AAC ASAP!
To play schools two divisions smaller than them? They wouldnít win that tier either.
Old 04-21-18, 03:10 PM
Junior Varsity

OneBadOmbre is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Luger View Post
Thatís funny stuff!
What is funny is that the names of other schools (NDCL, West G, etc) and conferences are dominating this forum more than the name of the school that this forum is about or the name of a new coach... that's not good... at all!
Old 04-21-18, 04:55 PM
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneBadOmbre View Post
What is funny is that the names of other schools (NDCL, West G, etc) and conferences are dominating this forum more than the name of the school that this forum is about or the name of a new coach... that's not good... at all!
Whatís funny is West Geauga cared enough to start this thread. Dee Lou Chanel is a West Geauga guy wondering if jefferson Head Coach that applied for West Geauga was a good coach. But itís crickets in here about Jefferson football. If not for West Geauga and NDCL there would be no thread. Yet I have called numerous times trying to find out who new coach will be. And even Jefferson secretary was barely aware Jefferson had a football team let alone a coaching vacancy.
Old 04-21-18, 05:40 PM
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spread All Day View Post
To play schools two divisions smaller than them? They wouldnít win that tier either.
If they aren't going to be good then playing NF and champion make more sense then Poland and Struthers. Plus more of a Trumbull setup compared with Mahoning...slightly better travel I would imagine
Old 04-23-18, 06:09 AM
All Region

tribefan23 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Tribefan23 why would you care about West Geauga coming up in this thread anyways almost 1/3 of your comments have been about the West Geauga football coach hire. Itís okay to be a closet West Geauga fan!
Funny guy right here. I don't know how anyone could be a WG fan right now after the clusterfckk that has been going on there the last few years. But keep bringing them up please

Coming from the guy that has the "insider info" on the new West G football coach supposedly recruiting 8th graders from NDCL (newsflash, NDCL is a 9-12 school if you didn't know). I think we all know who the real West Geauga fan is
Old 04-23-18, 08:32 AM
Junior Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribefan23 View Post
Funny guy right here. I don't know how anyone could be a WG fan right now after the clusterfckk that has been going on there the last few years. But keep bringing them up please

Coming from the guy that has the "insider info" on the new West G football coach supposedly recruiting 8th graders from NDCL (newsflash, NDCL is a 9-12 school if you didn't know). I think we all know who the real West Geauga fan is
I thought only private schools poach kids... West G is the new Hoban
Old 04-23-18, 12:13 PM
Varsity

Quote:

Funny coming from a guy who had 52 posts on the West Geauga football coach thread
Also NDCL has a middle school and elementary school. And itís not poaching if the kids parents like the direction of the new coach is laying out.
Old 04-25-18, 07:57 AM
Varsity

Any news on Jefferson Head Coach? Wow kinda ridiculous, I called again and was transferred to AD. But he was unavailable.
Old 04-25-18, 09:08 AM
All Region

Quote:
Funny coming from a guy who had 52 posts on the West Geauga football coach thread
Also NDCL has a middle school and elementary school. And itís not poaching if the kids parents like the direction of the new coach is laying out.
Having an interest in a school's HC job must automatically make me a fan right? So am I a Jefferson fan now too? I've had quite a few posts on this thread. I'm also a North Coast League Fan now as well since I have posts on there.

Apparently West G is in the recruiting business now. Keep it coming with the "insider info". It's great entertainment
Old 04-25-18, 09:10 AM
All Region

Quote:
Any news on Jefferson Head Coach? Wow kinda ridiculous, I called again and was transferred to AD. But he was unavailable.
You're the insider here. Figured you had it narrowed down to a couple candidates and knew who was getting a second or third interview. Calling the school shows true dedication. That's why you get the big bucks
Old 04-25-18, 09:40 AM
Varsity

Just interested in closure. Also from this thread I found out. ( if true) 2 of the final candidates are Gresco and Craemer. So I am pulling for one of those guys to get the job.
I have no idea why tribefan23 just trolls all these threads. 52 posts on West Geauga thread
And nonstop nonsense from you again on this thread. Not helping just complaining about others. Maybe just go watch some tribe games and about francona. I’m sure your better than the tribes manager.
Old 04-25-18, 09:44 AM
All Region

Quote:
Just interested in closure. Also from this thread I found out. ( if true) 2 of the final candidates are Gresco and Craemer. So I am pulling for one of those guys to get the job.
I have no idea why tribefan23 just trolls all these threads. 52 posts on West Geauga thread
And nonstop nonsense from you again on this thread. Not helping just complaining about others. Maybe just go watch some tribe games and about francona. Iím sure your better than the tribes manager.
Old 04-25-18, 09:46 AM
All Region

Quote:
And nonstop nonsense from you again on this thread. Not helping just complaining about others. Maybe just go watch some tribe games and about francona. I’m sure your better than the tribes manager.
You're basing final candidates off of what you heard from this thread? LMAO.

Since you're so familiar with the West G thread, you should have learned that 99% of the people on here don't have "insider info" on candidates for Jobs. Gresco's name was thrown around for 3 months on that thread along with about 6 others (and the guy who turned out to get hired in the end wasn't mentioned until right before he was hired).

You'd be better off pulling names out of a hat......
Old 04-25-18, 05:48 PM
Varsity

Ok mr 52
Whatever you say, West Geauga thread had the names of all the final 5 candidates.
And this is a thread about Jefferson football coach search. So excuse me if names have popped up and we talk about them. Are you as much of a joke In your real life as you are on these threads? No insight ,just whine and complain. You must be real fun at parties or do you just change the mood into a funeral? 52 posts and your still a clown! Loser like yourself with no input or thoughtful exchange. You should be tossed off these threads. Start your own site, DANCE MOMS and go show them your routine. You can then wear those woman’s underwear you always wear under your clothes now.

Last edited by Lex Luger; 04-25-18 at 06:02 PM.
Old 04-25-18, 07:03 PM
All District

Heard Gresko dropped out with it being so late in the year. Which isnít a bad idea bc Kenston is going to be a powerhouse next year
Old 04-25-18, 09:27 PM
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fballfan10 View Post
Heard Gresko dropped out with it being so late in the year. Which isnít a bad idea bc Kenston is going to be a powerhouse next year
Pulled out or didn't get it. If they happen to announce another hire soon it will be very fishy!
Old 04-25-18, 09:29 PM
All District

Quote:
Pulled out or didn't get it. If they happen to announce another hire soon it will be very fishy!

Heard he dropped out a while to stay with Kenston.
Old 04-25-18, 10:01 PM
Junior Varsity

Quote:
Having an interest in a school's HC job must automatically make me a fan right? So am I a Jefferson fan now too? I've had quite a few posts on this thread. I'm also a North Coast League Fan now as well since I have posts on there.

Apparently West G is in the recruiting business now. Keep it coming with the "insider info". It's great entertainment

West G and NDCL in week 2 at NDCL... I'd love to see that one...
I looked at the website for NDCL... it's a high school... no mention of a middle school, just an elementary...
Old 04-26-18, 06:11 AM
All Region

Quote:
Ok mr 52
Whatever you say, West Geauga thread had the names of all the final 5 candidates.
And this is a thread about Jefferson football coach search. So excuse me if names have popped up and we talk about them. Are you as much of a joke In your real life as you are on these threads? No insight ,just whine and complain. You must be real fun at parties or do you just change the mood into a funeral? 52 posts and your still a clown! Loser like yourself with no input or thoughtful exchange. You should be tossed off these threads. Start your own site, DANCE MOMS and go show them your routine. You can then wear those womanís underwear you always wear under your clothes now.

Coming from the guy that made his account 1 month ago to comment on only the West G HC thread and this thread. Pretty contradictory if you ask me.

Are you a 15 year old kid? You know wrestling is fake right? There are other places outside of your mom's basement too ya know. Pretty sad.

I love getting these trolls worked up
Old 04-26-18, 06:16 AM
All Region

Quote:

I looked at the website for NDCL... it's a high school... no mention of a middle school, just an elementary...
It was a great game last year I remember. 6-6 at the end of the 4th quarter, NDCL scored the first TD in OT and kicked the PAT, West G scored decided to go for 2 (not a bad decision, I remember a few WG kids got hurt in that game, they were struggling) and got stopped at the 1 yard line. After that game though, the two teams went in complete opposite directions though with WG getting blown out by Kenston the next week and going on to a 3-7 season (the rest is history) and NDCL running through their schedule on the way to the playoffs.

This shouldn't be as close this year though, West G doesn't have near the same talent this year though, graduated entire offensive line, QB, top 2 RBs and a lot on their defense. NDCL brings a lot of kids back. You never know though, kids get amped up more for these neighborhood rivalry games when they know kids on the other team. And this new HC has something to prove......
Old 04-26-18, 07:45 AM
Varsity

Quote:

Well facts matter, donít really care what your little research says , but facts are NDCL is kindergarten thru 12th grade.
Old 04-26-18, 08:21 AM
Varsity

Quote:
Hehehe, gresco dropped out.
Go to West Geauga thread ,just when they were going to announce the new coach fballfan said he heard gresco dropped out.
Hehehe translation gresco didnít get the job. Although I was pulling for him to get the Jefferson job.
Old 04-26-18, 11:11 AM
Junior Varsity

Quote:
Well facts matter, donít really care what your little research says , but facts are NDCL is kindergarten thru 12th grade.
No... no... no... and my research is 100% correct... my facts are correct.
Truth is that NDCL is a high school...
Truth is that NDES is a K-8 elementary...
Truth is that they are not unified schools...
Truth is that I could write encyclopedias about what you don't know...
Truth is that I'm right... and you are way off...

Not sure why I even bother trying to educate you on what is fact if you're going to keep being delusional...
Old 04-26-18, 11:11 AM
All Region

Quote:
Well facts matter, don’t really care what your little research says , but facts are NDCL is kindergarten thru 12th grade.
Technically its Notre Dame Elementary and they serve PK-8th grade. And like the post above says, they are not unified.

So the new West G coach (who coached at Warrensville and Normandy and has probably never set foot in Geauga County before getting his interview at WG) is recruiting kids from NDCL's Elementary School only a few days after getting the WG job according to Hulk Hogan here.

You heard it here first folks!!!

Last edited by tribefan23; 04-26-18 at 11:29 AM.
Old 04-26-18, 11:13 AM
All Region

Quote:
No... no... no... and my research is 100% correct... my facts are correct.
Truth is that NDCL is a high school...
Truth is that NDES is a K-8 elementary...
Truth is that they are not unified schools...
Truth is that I could write encyclopedias about what you don't know...
Truth is that I'm right... and you are way off...

Not sure why I even bother trying to educate you on what is fact if you're going to keep being delusional...

Thank you
Old 04-26-18, 01:45 PM
Varsity

Quote:

It’s all on the same property . So although they have different names it’s all the same school. But tribefan23 its ok you can come out of the closet just like your brothers,. It’s ok your a sad sad man. Trolling yappi football threads. Not contributing anything but negatively.