Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 02-27-18, 01:37 PM
All Yappi

Maxie can only hope to improve
I am told the Tigers are working hard in the off season. Many starters are back from 2017. Keep working hard Tigers, it will show in 2018.
Old 02-27-18, 01:51 PM
All Yappi

Mackinbiner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by my2sense View Post
Massillon and Steuby are two sides of the same coin.

They deny it though because familiarity breeds contempt.
Old 02-27-18, 04:02 PM
Moderated User

sam the butcher is on a distinguished road
Quote:
When Steuby had some off field issues a couple years back, Mass fan - led by heff - were their biggest critics and called for their program to be shut down. Funny to see this "mutual respect" now.
Here you say...."Massillon fan - led by heff - were their biggest critics."
Old 02-27-18, 04:04 PM
Moderated User

Quote:
Good work as always Mac. You bring facts and that's why they hate on you.

What you see there is heff "cooling off". LOL He's trying to be the rational, moderate heff so he doesn't get banned, which of course he did. The multiple trolling and harassing comments that led to his "cooling off" is what I recall.

It was Spize that posted the pics of the fire-breathing chicken ha ha

Wonder whatever happened to heff? His dementia has probably progressed quite a bit by now. Too bad.
And here....after being caught in a lie, you sing a different tune.

Why can't you tell the truth?
Old 02-27-18, 04:06 PM
Moderated User

Quote:
Originally Posted by arizonawildcat View Post
Why does every Massillon-Steubenville thread turn into a sequel to "Mean Girls"?
This isn't a Massillon-Steubenville thread.
Old 02-27-18, 05:04 PM
Moderated User

Hey 2cent. In post #463 on the Federal League expansion thread you call heff a racist, you've done this several times in the past. Lets make a little bet. How's that sound?
Old 02-27-18, 05:27 PM
All Ohio

GO DEEP
So yeah that game wont be happening, Reno says that's to early to play us (read into that what you want, I know what I do) with the start they have. Looking like a team from Jersey I guess. I personally wont miss seeing Reno at all but i suppose I'll still have to sees his arrogant self at the north south game.
Old 02-27-18, 10:03 PM
All American

my2sense is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam the butcher View Post
Hey 2cent. In post #463 on the Federal League expansion thread you call heff a racist, you've done this several times in the past. Lets make a little bet. How's that sound?
Post after post to me, question after question. How far into your head am i?

Here's a bet for you - bet you can't stop asking me inane questions.
Old 02-27-18, 10:16 PM
Moderated User

Quote:
Post after post to me, question after question. How far into your head am i?

Here's a bet for you - bet you can't stop asking me inane questions.
Lol....says the man with his fingerprints all over any and everything Heff/Massillon. Talk about being in someone's head, this heff guy has been gone for years now and you still reference him at least once a day.

Here's the proposal, you find ANY racist post by heff and I leave the site forever....you don't provide a racist post by heff and YOU leave the site for a month.

I mean, you have called this heff guy a racist on more than one occasion. Put your money where your lying mouth is son.

You're on your 4th user name for a reason.

Last edited by sam the butcher; 02-27-18 at 10:27 PM.
Old 02-27-18, 10:31 PM
Moderated User

Back to the topic.

Has Aiden received any interest from colleges as a QB? I know he has verbally accepted an offer from KSU in baseball.
Old 02-27-18, 10:49 PM
All Yappi

y2h is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
What a joke. 41-6-2. Only 6 victories in history. Yet, you want to trash talk.
You want to compare playoff titles and playoff record with Steuby?

Good Lord one of the few fanbases that can somewhat stand you and you still can't help yourself?

Keep living in the dream world where everyone fears the mighty Tigers. BTW why'd you end the series with Iggy?
Old 02-27-18, 10:59 PM
All Yappi

Go tigers!!!!
Old 02-27-18, 11:12 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2h View Post

Good Lord one of the few fanbases that can somewhat stand you and you still can't help yourself?

Keep living in the dream world where everyone fears the mighty Tigers. BTW why'd you end the series with Iggy?

Why arenít you more concerned about your pathetic football program? You post more about the Tigersí program. Why?
Old 02-27-18, 11:15 PM
All Ohio

Ts1960 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Why arenít you more concerned about your pathetic football program? You post more about the Tigersí program. Why?
Jealousy !
Old 02-27-18, 11:25 PM
All Yappi

Quote:

The Federalists have aligned with a couple Steubey fans. What do their football programs have in common? The TIGERS have DOMINATED their programs throughout the years. Ts1960, you are correct they are jealous!!!
Old 02-27-18, 11:45 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Pathetic? Would that be giving up 56 unanswered in a playoff game? Especially when that team then gets smoked the next week.

Again why did you stop playing Iggy? Would the disparity in series record have anything to do with that? (Actually I'm really hoping you go with the division excuse while belittling a smaller school for not playing you)

You guys are comic relief...it cracks me up how full of yourselves you are. Steuby has a full trophy case but they are scared of the mighty Tigers
Old 02-28-18, 12:07 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Pathetic? Would that be giving up 56 unanswered in a playoff game? Especially when that team then gets smoked the next week.

Again why did you stop playing Iggy? Would the disparity in series record have anything to do with that? (Actually I'm really hoping you go with the division excuse while belittling a smaller school for not playing you)

You guys are comic relief...it cracks me up how full of yourselves you are. Steuby has a full trophy case but they are scared of the mighty Tigers

No, you and the Federalists canít Massillon out of your minds and psyche. PATHETIC!!
Old 02-28-18, 01:55 AM
All Ohio

Quote:

You are the epitome of the perfect Hoover fan.
You hide behind a keyboard and troll Massillon daily.
Hoover football hides when the phone rings asking if they grew a set and are ready to step out on the field.
Old 02-28-18, 06:08 AM
All American

my2sense is on a distinguished road
Quote:
1. this heff guy has been gone for years now

2.Here's the proposal, you find ANY racist post by heff and I leave the site forever...

3. you have called this heff guy a racist on more than one occasion.

4.You're on your 4th user name for a reason.
1. Now who's lying?
2. LOL - and you return in 30 seconds under your 8th name
3. Then why was he banned?
4. Do you have a problem with people who use multiple screen names?

Now get busy and dance puppet
Old 02-28-18, 07:58 AM
All Ohio

Crimson and Black is on a distinguished road
All I’m saying is since they never played, I’m using success on the field as the measuring stick between the two programs. What is so insane about that. And it’s not like some of that success did not happen when the two of them were competing in the same division. Until the two meet between the lines that’s all we really have to compare. Success on the field. You keep forgetting, the majority of your popular poll titles goes back 2 GENERATIONS, ITS ON THE STRETCH RUN OF 50 YEARS my dear Massillon friends. Put that in perspective with the longest running “TITLE-LESS” in American professional sports is 20 some odd years. This does not only go for Massillon......you cannot call yourself an elite program when you have not won a championship in 50 years. That is such a simple, accurate and factual statement. Goodness I know how painful it must be....50 years, 5 decades, a freaking half a century since you hoisted a trophy. And that one was not won the way true titles are won. It was won by vote of a group of voters who never saw the teams they voted number one, or the 8 others they voted in the top ten. Most of those writers saw only the team they covered and maybe a couple others on Saturday night. Tell me in your Massillon words how does it feel to really be just another good to decent program over the last half century? Taking nothing away from the great Tiger programs pre 1970, those teams were fabulous, ahead of their times and far superior to 99% of High School football teams across the USA. But that was so long ago, most folks on this side of the dirt don’t remember anything other than what great grandpa has told them. Mooney in my estimation is a much better program at this current and modern time. Here Kitty Kitty !
Old 02-28-18, 09:13 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
What do their football programs have in common?
Both programs have very similar reputations for corruption and misconduct.

But you can't see that.
Old 02-28-18, 09:23 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ts1960 View Post
You are the epitome of the perfect Hoover fan.
You hide behind a keyboard and troll Massillon daily.
Hoover football hides when the phone rings asking if they grew a set and are ready to step out on the field.
Which is why they voted for Mckinley to join the league and are currently playing a strong Bishop Hartley program.

Keep trying though, it amuses me.
Old 02-28-18, 09:59 AM
All Ohio

Quote:
Which is why they voted for Mckinley to join the league and are currently playing a strong Bishop Hartley program.

Keep trying though, it amuses me.
18-32 the last 5 years with ZERO playoff appearances amuses me. I’m sure you were competitive though LMAO. At least we know why your constantly have Massillon on the brain.
Go to the Hoover 2018 thread, this is Massillon talk on here.,
Old 02-28-18, 10:02 AM
All Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackinbiner View Post
Both programs have very similar reputations for corruption and misconduct.

But you can't see that.
Steubenville does not have a reputation for misconduct and corruption. In the 100 plus years of playing football there has been one significant issue that was truly problematic not only for the SCS, but the entire community. If you can name another Iím all ears. There is more misinformation, bad information and frankly untrue information disseminated over the 5 plus years since it happened. I am not about to get into a rehashing of that troubling time. Enough has been said to fill a lifetime of social media posts. What I will say is that Steubenville High School is a proud institution who has always played by the rules, has won with humility (speaking of the faculty and administration, not always us fans) and lost with dignity. It is insanely unfair to paint that program as you have based on one incident that happened over 5 years ago. Steubenville always carried an impecible reputation as a first class, fair and elite program and that unfortunate criminal behavior by two kids should not sully all the good that this administration and coaching staff has done and 75 prior years. People with real, long time knowledge know that I am right. We have never been sanctioned, investigated, penalized, or accused of anything but playing by the rules that are on the books. The bottom line is we win with class and at the end of the day that story is no where near as viral if The Big Red was just your average run of the mill program who wins 5-6 times a year. The incredible success is a big factor in the naysayers disdain and hatred for SHS. Like all other big winners you either hate them or love them. Unfortunately, the haters have much bigger mouths and louder voices and more time to sit at a keyboard anonymously spewing hate. To say Steubenville High School has a reputation for misconduct and corruption is unfair, untrue and is born from people like yourself who have some type of agenda. The problem that occurred is not a Steubenville problem by a societal problem that has and is occurring in schools all across the US. I WOULD THINK A McKinley fan who has had their share of negative news would be more humble than to call out another school. Regardless of your perspective, the truth is SHS is a clean, fair and respected school and athletic program.
Old 02-28-18, 10:11 AM
All World

Taco MacArthur has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
this heff guy has been gone for years now

ANY racist post by heff and I leave the site forever....

this heff guy

You're on your 4th user name for a reason.
Old 02-28-18, 10:14 AM
All Yappi

TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
C&B, don't feed the trolls.

Btw, that poster is a Jackson fan. He supports a school that a few years ago was found to have been filming boys in the shower room, for years. But is otherwise a very good school I am sure he would agree.

We could post all day about issues, some very tragic if you have been following recent events, about any school in Stark. Or in Ohio really.
Old 02-28-18, 11:08 AM
All District

GregG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregG View Post
Steuby scared
Good call Gregory
Old 02-28-18, 11:11 AM
All District

GregG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
C&B, don't feed the trolls.

Btw, that poster is a Jackson fan. He supports a school that a few years ago was found to have been filming boys in the shower room, for years. But is otherwise a very good school I am sure he would agree.

We could post all day about issues, some very tragic if you have been following recent events, about any school in Stark. Or in Ohio really.
Youíre explaining NOT to feed the ďtrollsĒ yet youíre trolling yourself, bit hypocritical?
Old 02-28-18, 11:22 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson and Black View Post
Steubenville does not have a reputation for misconduct and corruption. In the 100 plus years of playing football there has been one significant issue that was truly problematic not only for the SCS, but the entire community. If you can name another Iím all ears. There is more misinformation, bad information and frankly untrue information disseminated over the 5 plus years since it happened. I am not about to get into a rehashing of that troubling time. Enough has been said to fill a lifetime of social media posts. What I will say is that Steubenville High School is a proud institution who has always played by the rules, has won with humility (speaking of the faculty and administration, not always us fans) and lost with dignity. It is insanely unfair to paint that program as you have based on one incident that happened over 5 years ago. Steubenville always carried an impecible reputation as a first class, fair and elite program and that unfortunate criminal behavior by two kids should not sully all the good that this administration and coaching staff has done and 75 prior years. People with real, long time knowledge know that I am right. We have never been sanctioned, investigated, penalized, or accused of anything but playing by the rules that are on the books. The bottom line is we win with class and at the end of the day that story is no where near as viral if The Big Red was just your average run of the mill program who wins 5-6 times a year. The incredible success is a big factor in the naysayers disdain and hatred for SHS. Like all other big winners you either hate them or love them. Unfortunately, the haters have much bigger mouths and louder voices and more time to sit at a keyboard anonymously spewing hate. To say Steubenville High School has a reputation for misconduct and corruption is unfair, untrue and is born from people like yourself who have some type of agenda. The problem that occurred is not a Steubenville problem by a societal problem that has and is occurring in schools all across the US. I WOULD THINK A McKinley fan who has had their share of negative news would be more humble than to call out another school. Regardless of your perspective, the truth is SHS is a clean, fair and respected school and athletic program.
I didn't say Steubenville DESERVES the reputation, but they HAVE the reputation. It's very evident here on Yappi.
Old 02-28-18, 02:38 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackinbiner View Post
I didn't say Steubenville DESERVES the reputation, but they HAVE the reputation. It's very evident here on Yappi.
Well thatís a whole mother matter.... the people on YAPPI think so..... well this is an entirely different world, universe for that matter.... just a bunch washed up jocks, hot air bags who donít know their poop shoot from a hole in the ground. Iím sorry I took the time to respond if it was YAPPI people who felt that way.