Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 05-15-18, 09:56 AM
All Yappi

TylerDurden is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
Anti Semite ? Why ? Because Iím not all that concerned what Israelís real capital is and where the US embassy building is ? Iíll admit I donít really hold Beeny in high esteem , so what? That makes me against all Jews?

And excuse me for not fawning and being all that worried about what happens to them . I think this country has treated them more than generously through the years . And for what exactly ? What great things do the American people get for kissing their azzz
Correct, anything other than high praise for anything Israel does will get you labeled as an anti-semitic. AIPAC is really good at what they do.
Old 05-15-18, 10:08 AM
All Yappi

bedevil is on a distinguished road
Quote:
A liberal anti-semite, now there's a real conundrum!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck_98 View Post
I think he meant because of the derogatory name you called him, Beeny boy
You mean like Little Rocket Man? Crooked Hillary? Leakin' James Comey?
Old 05-15-18, 10:34 AM
All American

Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
No the ď Beeny ď boy moniker wasnít about wearing a little hat. Itís his nickname . Netty yahoo in known as Bini , I changed the spelling . Not an anti Semite , Uncke Leo might think so but I am just not seeing the love fest for this Country or whatís so historic about where an embassy building is and how it helps us?
Old 05-15-18, 10:35 AM
Varsity

toledomansfield is on a distinguished road
why is trump so secretive, defensive? well...on occasion a witch hunt does catch and burn a witch despite the fact that witches don't really exist.
Old 05-15-18, 11:03 AM
All Yappi

zeeman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
No the ď Beeny ď boy moniker wasnít about wearing a little hat. Itís his nickname . Netty yahoo in known as Bini , I changed the spelling . Not an anti Semite , Uncke Leo might think so but I am just not seeing the love fest for this Country or whatís so historic about where an embassy building is and how it helps us?
Hairy getting his inner Adolph on
Old 05-15-18, 11:09 AM
All Yappi

TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerDurden View Post
Correct, anything other than high praise for anything Israel does will get you labeled as an anti-semitic. AIPAC is really good at what they do.
And...from the other side of their mouth we hear "Jews Will Not Replace Us" and a dramatic rise in alt-right and white nationalist groups spewing the worst kind of anti-semitism.

It's complicated.
Old 05-15-18, 11:11 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
And...from the other side of their mouth we hear "Jews Will Not Replace Us" and a dramatic rise in alt-right and white nationalist groups spewing the worst kind of anti-semitism.

It's complicated.
And that encompasses all who aren't like you right?
Old 05-15-18, 11:22 AM
All American

Username1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerDurden View Post
You secretly wear Nazi uniforms on the weekends. Kinda like Harry wearing dresses.
Old 05-15-18, 12:03 PM
Varsity

Baseball4Life! is on a distinguished road
Quote:

His nickname is actually Bibi. Iím guessing you changed it to Beeny because you are subconsciously an anti-Semite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-15-18, 12:13 PM
All American

Username1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baseball4Life! View Post
His nickname is actually Bibi. Iím guessing you changed it to Beeny because you are subconsciously an anti-Semite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Most liberals are racist people.
Old 05-15-18, 12:54 PM
All American

Yes I hit the N instead of the B on my phone . Nothing against Jewish people at all . Wasn’t thinking about the hat actually so nothing subconscious at all. I think he is someone many Israelis don”t trust and I am not a big fan of him .

Does where the embassy is or where their capital is affect us greatly? Trump just trying to get praise from those he knows may give it after he bows down.

As with everything with Trump it’s a wait for a while to see if the way he operates is sustainable .
Old 05-15-18, 01:30 PM
All Ohio

Buck_98 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Wasnít thinking about the hat actually so nothing subconscious at all.
Isn't that the definition of subconscious - not thinking about it?

Going from Bini to Beeny is changing more than one letter and it just happens to be a synonym (if spelled correctly) of yarmulke. But what do I know.

Old 05-15-18, 01:48 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Isn't that the definition of subconscious - not thinking about it?

Going from Bini to Beeny is changing more than one letter and it just happens to be a synonym (if spelled correctly) of yarmulke. But what do I know.

Fairly certain the hairy one is not smart enough to know he is he not smart
Old 05-15-18, 03:22 PM
All American

Yes you got me I was thinking of a small hat on top of a guys head and thinking of that hat makes me an anti Semite.

Good observation, on a subconscious level I was making fun of the hat , so being the politically correct people you claim not to be , you pull the politically correct card out of you azz.

Zeeman outstanding contribution. Do you have a thread that you started I could go to and read your incredibly smart musings? Using clapping and dancing emojois is always really smart and funny
Old 05-15-18, 03:25 PM
All American

Because Trump is now a hero in Israel , are you now fans of the great state?

Will you be reaching to be weak azz punks to find anti semetic behavior? Little trolls and fans of Israel now ? pathetic
Old 05-15-18, 03:28 PM
All American

Oh that's right it was Buck 50 SHADE , got it , sorry Z-man I hoped you were above that. Nah, your such a tool you aren't even above boorish punctuation musings.
Old 05-15-18, 03:50 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
Yes you got me I was thinking of a small hat on top of a guys head and thinking of that hat makes me an anti Semite.

Good observation, on a subconscious level I was making fun of the hat , so being the politically correct people you claim not to be , you pull the politically correct card out of you azz.

Zeeman outstanding contribution. Do you have a thread that you started I could go to and read your incredibly smart musings? Using clapping and dancing emojois is always really smart and funny
Man you are all over the place. Which is it? You were thinking of the hat or you were subconsciously thinking of the hat? This is the triggered Harry I see on the Dublin Coffman thread. He is bringing his act to the debate forum. Lol.
Old 05-15-18, 03:56 PM
All American

Purposefully scattershot and sarcastic . Triggered? By what? I give opinions, I have fun , I call people out which is fun, I take a lot of crap which comes with the territory of getting reactions and having a lot of people view my posts.

It's fun for me not some tortuous exercise of triggers that make me mad. Nothing to be bitter or mad about . I have no complaints . I do love the tough guy conservatives saying that being overly politically correct has greatly harmed our country and cal others puzzies and weak but aren't above using the PC card themselves on occasions it suits their purpose or they have nothing else. Ditto for the phony people of the deep South and other rural white areas that are poor that claim to hate Gov programs and the people in the inner city{ blacks and other minorities that use Public assistance } who they claim cheat the system , yet they use the foodstamps themselves at high rates .
Old 05-15-18, 04:00 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
Oh that's right it was Buck 50 SHADE , got it , sorry Z-man I hoped you were above that. Nah, your such a tool you aren't even above boorish punctuation musings.
Is that supposed to be a slam, Buck 50 shade? When you get triggered your grammar gets worse than normal and your slams become dyslexic. Slow down and think about what you are going to type then just don't. Lol!
Old 05-15-18, 04:04 PM
All American

Slam ? No just what came to mind. Why slow down? Is this that important? Grammar? You care about that on this forum?

I type very badly and yes presentation can suk , but does it really matter? No one would go out of their way to read your perfectly constructed sentences and flawless presentation anyway . I forgot you were even still out here .
Old 05-15-18, 04:06 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
Purposefully scattershot and sarcastic . Triggered? By what? I give opinions, I have fun , I call people out which is fun, I take a lot of crap which comes with the territory of getting reactions and having a lot of people view my posts.

It's fun for me not some tortuous exercise of triggers that make me mad. Nothing to be bitter or mad about . I have no complaints . I do love the tough guy conservatives saying that being overly politically correct has greatly harmed our country and cal others puzzies and weak but aren't above using the PC card themselves on occasions it suits their purpose or they have nothing else. Ditto for the phony people of the deep South and other rural white areas that are poor that claim to hate Gov programs and the people in the inner city{ blacks and other minorities that use Public assistance } who they claim cheat the system , yet they use the foodstamps themselves at high rates .
I am conservative and I do believe we are too PC but I don't use derogatory terms against people. I will laugh at people that get mad at people using terms like "Ladies and Gentleman welcome to tonight's show", but I won't call a Jewish person "beanie" because he wears a yarmulke. There is PC and there is bigotry. The left seems to think because we don't like PC BS that we are racists and bigots. I have a lot of conservative friends that I have never heard them call a black person the N word or a Jewish person a the K word.
Old 05-15-18, 04:10 PM
All Yappi

lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post

It's complicated.
Actually, it's not complicated at all TP - just throw out the charge of "alt right" at everyone right of the progressive left to deflect from the left's long held antisemitism.
Old 05-15-18, 04:11 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
Slam ? No just what came to mind. Why slow down? Is this that important? Grammar? You care about that on this forum?

I type very badly and yes presentation can suk , but does it really matter? No one would go out of their way to read your perfectly constructed sentences and flawless presentation anyway . I forgot you were even still out here .
It helps if I can read what you are typing and then turn that into a coherent sentence. Please, you didn't forget anyone. You probably keep a list of everyone who has slighted you. You're like Steve Buscemi's character in Billy Madison
Old 05-15-18, 04:27 PM
All Yappi

lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
I am conservative and I do believe we are too PC but I don't use derogatory terms against people. I will laugh at people that get mad at people using terms like "Ladies and Gentleman welcome to tonight's show", but I won't call a Jewish person "beanie" because he wears a yarmulke. There is PC and there is bigotry. The left seems to think because we don't like PC BS that we are racists and bigots. I have a lot of conservative friends that I have never heard them call a black person the N word or a Jewish person a the K word.
My experience is that many on the "left" have a hard time understanding this. They will resort to the lowest forms of gutter level bigotry to slander a person or people and then when called out on it squeal about not being PC.

I think it comes from their definition of what "racism" and "bigotry" are. To many of them racism is the worst evil imaginable but they narrowly define it to only represent when white people (those with "power") slander non-white people (those without "power"). If pressed these folks will claim that African Americans can not by definition be racist. Of course to any normal person this is insane but these folks are taught this and truly believe it.

For these folks it all begins and ends with race! Racism eclipses bigotry in their eyes because it allows them to focus on race at the expense of all other prejudices. Just look at how they slander southerners or Christians or working class people. For those of us who are "old school" bigotry is the same as racism but is used to describe a broader range of prejudice. Bigotry includes ethnic prejudice, religious prejudice, economic prejudice as well as race based prejudice. BTW, "antisemitism" could fit under BOTH religious AND ethnic bigotry.

Bottom line is that a lot of us older folks were taught that being a bigot is both rude & ignorant.
Old 05-15-18, 05:35 PM
All Yappi

TylerDurden is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Username1 View Post
You secretly wear Nazi uniforms on the weekends. Kinda like Harry wearing dresses.
I was waiting for it.
Old 05-16-18, 07:33 AM
All American

Seriously Buck hadn't thought of you even once until I just saw your name and the predictable weak punctuation presentation swipe.

50- shade is a swipe? Just mentioning a certain defensive scheme is an insult . that defense has obviously been wildly successful so no insult intended certainly.

Lastly in terms of Buck 98 preaching to me to be more coherent , I have no expectation of readers to always get what I am trying to convey . it's like not getting a joke for a few seconds because you don't know immediately where the person is coming from.

So if guys out here slam me for not knowing what I am saying or where I am coming from , it's not always on me that is for damn sure. Yes I realize many out here don't always get what I am putting out there , but I see that as a good thing quite honestly . I am not posting for your enjoyment or to be sufficiently coherent at all times .
Old 05-16-18, 07:44 AM
Save water....drink beer!

MoeDude is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Seriously Buck hadn't thought of you even once until I just saw your name and the predictable weak punctuation presentation swipe.

50- shade is a swipe? Just mentioning a certain defensive scheme is an insult . that defense has obviously been wildly successful so no insult intended certainly.

Lastly in terms of Buck 98 preaching to me to be more coherent , I have no expectation of readers to always get what I am trying to convey . it's like not getting a joke for a few seconds because you don't know immediately where the person is coming from.

So if guys out here slam me for not knowing what I am saying or where I am coming from , it's not always on me that is for damn sure. Yes I realize many out here don't always get what I am putting out there , but I see that as a good thing quite honestly . I am not posting for your enjoyment or to be sufficiently coherent at all times .

You are so naive about your post it adds to the "enjoyment". Posters are getting a laugh with each post you make.
Old 05-16-18, 08:32 AM
All American

I don't believe I have ever read one of your posts. I skip over many and I believe you are one that I must think is a waste of time and or not very smart or interesting.

Give us a sample of your brilliance that is funny interesting and may be not a far right wing rhetorical boring take?

I am always eager to learn from really smart guys like you , not having thought you were interesting or smart enough to look for may have bene my mistake. Come on man give me some opinions some jokes even anything that might make me or anyone think.
Old 05-16-18, 07:11 PM
All American

gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Shouldn't the prosecution show the evidence? Kind of important?
This is such a joke. I'm sure there is a logical explanation...We don't need evidence because they admitted they are from Russia your honor.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1IH2VP
Old 05-16-18, 07:25 PM
All American

Arrow

Rooting for the Russian company I see. Nice , lets hope the Russians and the Trump ' FAMILY" have profitable dealings for years to come . Chinese jobs added and now we need to root for a Russian company over Bob Mueller .

America first

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: