Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 12-15-17, 06:26 PM
All Ohio

Crimson and Black is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker300 View Post
It's not about Massillon, that's just what's in your head. It's about ruining the thread, which you and C&B started doing long before any mention of Massillon.
Boom, how come these mASSaLOONS are ganging up on us. I think they believe we know each other.....they are hatin again. Personally, I think their hate comes out of 50 years of frustration....can you imagine if you had a 50 year wait....and counting, for your team to win a championship. Youíre talking a couple generations here. If they wait much longer even the hometown kids wonít even know what an AP TITLE is. They will be wondering why Washington High School has been around for Two centuries but NEVER WON a championship. But those kids will still be taught of the legends BoomCnB....
Old 12-15-17, 06:40 PM
Cooling Off

BoomBoom is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Exactly, it's in your head that what he said about Massillon was what started the hijacking of the thread, when in truth, the thread was a mess because of C&B and you pages before that. Nice diversion but your trolling is easily seen and documented long before 19AL63's comment. Truthfully, most of it was you, C&B usually sticks to football when commenting yet sometimes strays to crack on some other teams now and then trying to be funny.
snore go play with your plastic football.
Old 12-15-17, 08:03 PM
Moderated User

sam the butcher is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomBoom View Post
Not like the video of Mighty Massillon leading 21-0 in the 2nd Q and getting mercy clocked makes your head explode ROFLMAO.

(laughingstock comes to mind) Massillon is the laughingstock of Ohio Football. LOL

Maybe if you get the OHSAA to drop you to D3 you'll have a chance. You'll go another 47 years in D2 and never win it.
There is a hilarious video of Boom Booms arrest and there is the disgusting video "The Steubenville Incident"....
Old 12-15-17, 10:39 PM
All Ohio

Crimson and Black is on a distinguished road
Quote:
snore go play with your plastic football.
Oh yea, I been meaning to ask you and your b buddy, Tiger 65.....what was it like to get just pulverized after your mighty tigers teased the hell out of you. Was that painful or have you two come to expect that porous defense to fold like the washable suits you guys wear? Toledo City league team uh..... a pretty darned good one, but 56 unanswered points, thatís hilarious. Exactly when did you leave 28-21, 35-21, 42-21, 49-21 or did you see all 56 unanswered points scored. Who was that other bunch from NW Ohio who handed you your lunch by hanging 56 on your tigers......Perrysburg, Perry Mason, Perriwinkle High, I forget who was that team. I wanna say it was maybe their 2nd playoff win. Help me out Tiger65 or Sammythebutcherboy.....was that Perrysburg or Parry Mason Sr. High?
Old 12-15-17, 10:43 PM
Cooling Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson and Black View Post
Oh yea, I been meaning to ask you and your b buddy, Tiger 65.....what was it like to get just pulverized after your mighty tigers teased the hell out of you. Was that painful or have you two come to expect that porous defense to fold like the washable suits you guys wear? Toledo City league team uh..... a pretty darned good one, but 56 unanswered points, that’s hilarious. Exactly when did you leave 28-21, 35-21, 42-21, 49-21 or did you see all 56 unanswered points scored. Who was that other bunch from NW Ohio who handed you your lunch by hanging 56 on your tigers......Perrysburg, Perry Mason, Perriwinkle High, I forget who was that team. I wanna say it was maybe their 2nd playoff win. Help me out Tiger65 or Sammythebutcherboy.....was that Perrysburg or Parry Mason Sr. High?
is there a bigger laughingstock in Ohio high school football?

The Tigers are certainly record setters. A program of FIRSTS.

First team ever to be mercy clocked in OHSAA Playoffs.
First team ever to be mercy clocked TWICE in OHSAA Playoffs.
First team ever in OHSAA Playoff history. to have a 21-0 lead in middle of 2ndQ and end up being mercy clocked
(a First that may never be equalled until the end of time)
ROFLMAO.
Old 12-15-17, 10:58 PM
Moderated User

Quote:
Oh yea, I been meaning to ask you and your b buddy, Tiger 65.....what was it like to get just pulverized after your mighty tigers teased the hell out of you. Was that painful or have you two come to expect that porous defense to fold like the washable suits you guys wear? Toledo City league team uh..... a pretty darned good one, but 56 unanswered points, thatís hilarious. Exactly when did you leave 28-21, 35-21, 42-21, 49-21 or did you see all 56 unanswered points scored. Who was that other bunch from NW Ohio who handed you your lunch by hanging 56 on your tigers......Perrysburg, Perry Mason, Perriwinkle High, I forget who was that team. I wanna say it was maybe their 2nd playoff win. Help me out Tiger65 or Sammythebutcherboy.....was that Perrysburg or Parry Mason Sr. High?
It's just a game son....keep it in perspective....look at it this way. A movie was made about Massillon, and Steubenville will get their own movie soon, thanks to Brad Pitt. I wonder what kind of light THAT movie will paint your community as? :
Old 12-15-17, 11:06 PM
Cooling Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam the butcher View Post
It's just a game son....keep it in perspective....look at it this way. A movie was made about Massillon, and Steubenville will get their own movie soon, thanks to Brad Pitt. I wonder what kind of light THAT movie will paint your community as? :
ROFLMAO Massillon "The City of Champions" whose very identity is defined by their high school football team, their only source of civic pride, ("Massillon Proud")now it's loonies are saying "it's just a game"

ROFLMAO. Next they'll be saying "it's just high school football" ROFLMAO
Old 12-16-17, 07:47 PM
All Region

raising4daughters is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambeau Fields View Post
Because the difference between the biggest D1 and smallest Di was 3x the enrollment. 3x. How many other divisions can say the same?
Bingo. The simple answer is to have a roughly fixed % difference between the largest and smallest schools in a division. Somewhere around 40-50% makes sense. That way, with Ignatius and X at roughly 1,200 boys, the smallest D1 would have 800-900. My town's school was a small D1 who had to go up against Ignatius who had nearly twice the enrollment.

The biggest paradigm to get over is the fixation on having the same number of schools in a division. Dumb. Population isn't distributed evenly, so why should division sizes.

There are more small schools, so have 5 divisions with a couple hundred in D5 but only 20-30 in D1.
Old 12-16-17, 07:58 PM
Cooling Off

Quote:
Boom, how come these mASSaLOONS are ganging up on us. I think they believe we know each other.....they are hatin again. Personally, I think their hate comes out of 50 years of frustration....can you imagine if you had a 50 year wait....and counting, for your team to win a championship. You’re talking a couple generations here. If they wait much longer even the hometown kids won’t even know what an AP TITLE is. They will be wondering why Washington High School has been around for Two centuries but NEVER WON a championship. But those kids will still be taught of the legends BoomCnB....
they are degenerates whose very existence and identity is bound up in, and dependent on a big pile of lies, (SAD!) and for them to admit it would mean they are admitting to having been made fools of for all these years. their only recourse is personal attack.... because they cannot make a cogent defense of the FOOTBALL program which is a complete failure. but they are already "all in" with it and have no other recourse.

it is a cult mentality. this is what members of any cult do when the cult is criticized. the leaders of the cult are to be protected at all costs. and the cult members will viciously attack any who speak out against the cult.

this is the cult of Moloch, to whom the children of the cult members are sacrificed. literally.

these cult members actually believe that Paul Brown was a Messiah.

Think North Korea. Check out Massillon twitter page: they have these hashtags #MassillonvsAll #MassillonVsTheWorld I kid you not.

Last edited by BoomBoom; 12-16-17 at 08:16 PM.
Old 12-16-17, 09:40 PM
Moderated User

#TigerLBvsMassillonPolice

I kid YOU not....lol.
Old 12-17-17, 05:19 AM
Cooling Off

1st team ever mercy clocked in playoffs 56-7
1st team ever mercy clocked in playoffs 2 times.
1st team ever to have 21-0 lead in middle 2nd Q and end up being mercy clocked 56-21

Record setting program. Record setting head coaches.

Jason Hall and Nate Moore: birds of a feather.

Laughingstock of Ohio High School Football - forever.

Massillon.
Old 12-17-17, 08:18 AM
All World

Striker300 is an unknown quantity at this point
BoomBoom = #meltdown

And to think this guy played for Massillon in the early 70's, before they worried about head injuries and CTE. At times I feel bad for your mental deficiencies, other times, not so much.
Old 12-17-17, 10:24 AM
Cooling Off

Quote:
BoomBoom = #meltdown

And to think this guy played for Massillon in the early 70's, before they worried about head injuries and CTE. At times I feel bad for your mental deficiencies, other times, not so much.
Leading 21-0 and losing 56-21 is what I call a meltdown

LOL you don't want to talk about that pathetic display.

But that meltdown defines Massillon football and Nate Moore and will always define him.

Nate Moore will always be the Massillon head coach who was leading 21-0 in the middle of the 2nd Quarter and ended up losing 56-21 to a team that was mercy clocked the next week.

And got paid $600,000 to accomplish that result. The "educator" that does not teach a single class.

WOW. just WOW.

Last edited by BoomBoom; 12-17-17 at 10:36 AM.
Old 12-17-17, 10:43 AM
Cooling Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by firewatch View Post
Let’s talk about bull horns in your front yard aiming at the street that you sound off at passing motorcycles. How about assulting a bar owner. That’s embarrassing and craziness.
Assaulting who? Bull horns where? WTF are you babbling about? LOL

This is a football forum. We are talking about how great Massillon football is. ROFLMAO

I mean, what a laughingstock it is.

And how Massillon fans are like brainwashed cult members. like you.

but you don't even live in Massillon and are still a brainwashed cult member. LOL

you don't even live in Stark County in fact.
Old 12-17-17, 11:13 AM
All World

Striker300 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Assaulting who? Bull horns where? WTF are you babbling about? LOL

This is a football forum. We are talking about how great Massillon football is. ROFLMAO

I mean, what a laughingstock it is.

And how Massillon fans are like brainwashed cult members. like you.

but you don't even live in Massillon and are still a brainwashed cult member. LOL

you don't even live in Stark County in fact.
Actually the subject of the thread isn't Massillon, it's about there being 7 divisions for football in Ohio. But don't let that stop you from hijacking the thread and trying to push your view of Massillon on everyone else that reads and posts on Yappi. I really hope the moderators read all of your posts here and realize that you need to be gone like you were as Tigerlb. Definitely time for an IP ban for you, I hope they get it right. All you have ever done on Yappi is troll and hijack threads every time you post.
Old 12-17-17, 06:16 PM
All World

bigkat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Actually the subject of the thread isn't Massillon, it's about there being 7 divisions for football in Ohio. But don't let that stop you from hijacking the thread and trying to push your view of Massillon on everyone else that reads and posts on Yappi. I really hope the moderators read all of your posts here and realize that you need to be gone like you were as Tigerlb. Definitely time for an IP ban for you, I hope they get it right. All you have ever done on Yappi is troll and hijack threads every time you post.
great points on that loony tune...