Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 06-11-18, 07:33 PM
All Yappi

Termite2 is on a distinguished road
Connecticut Girls Track Championships

https://www.ctpost.com/highschool/ar...o-12967306.php

In this years Girls track championship, the 100 meter state record was blown away by Terry Miller, who also won the 200 in state record time.
Miller, who is transgender; competed on the boys team during the fall indoor season, participated in the Girls track during the spring.
WTH? "in Connecticut, gender is gender identity.”
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-18, 07:46 PM
All Yappi

ronnie mund can only hope to improve
I love it and hope it continues. This is what these progressive morons wanted.
Old 06-11-18, 07:51 PM
All Yappi

OhioBobcatFan06 is on a distinguished road
I think we should do away with boys and girls sports. Just have sports. Kinda like how right now Ohio only had “football” with no sexist labels in front of it.

Line up all high school students at the starting line. May the best man, or women win.
Old 06-11-18, 08:45 PM
All American

Hammerdrill is on a distinguished road
LOL! Liberals! Who didn't see this coming? oh yeah, liberals, that's who.
Old 06-11-18, 08:56 PM
All Yappi

cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerdrill View Post
LOL! Liberals! Who didn't see this coming? oh yeah, liberals, that's who.
Old 06-11-18, 09:00 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie mund View Post
In a macro sense, I'm with you 100%. Bwahahahahaha

Then, as a parent and friend of parents whose daughters are track athletes, I empathize with the actual girls, and my pity for the confused boy is supplanted by contempt.
Old 06-11-18, 09:48 PM
All Yappi

SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
Title IX is kind of a waste if it's just created a division for boys that can't compete with real boys.
Old 06-11-18, 09:52 PM
All World

Irwin20 is on a distinguished road
That's a shame. My oldest was a sprinter. I would not of been happy had she made it to the State finals and was beaten by a boy.
Old 06-11-18, 10:44 PM
All World

irish_buffalo will become famous soon enough
What a joke. An 11.72 would not even get a male to the starting line at most schools.

As stated, if my girl was running I'd protest in a BIG way.
Old 06-12-18, 04:07 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWMCinci View Post
Title IX is kind of a waste if it's just created a division for boys that can't compete with real boys.
The schollie angle is a whole different balls game. "Bosom Buddies" for Title IX.1 glory and cash ? Hell, Tom Hanks had it tougher. These guys don't have to actually fool anyone. They just have to say that they feel like a woman today.

Remember the C. Thomas Howell movie in which he pretended to be black ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soul_Man_(film)

Not a great flick, but remember in the 80's when we were able to discuss anything openly ? I'd imagine a substantial outcry today for such a movie. Justin Timberlake in a rework of this would trigger quite a few snowflakes.

Last edited by cabezadecaballo; 06-12-18 at 04:33 AM.
Old 06-12-18, 05:18 AM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_buffalo View Post
What a joke. An 11.72 would not even get a male to the starting line at most schools.

As stated, if my girl was running I'd protest in a BIG way.
That is pretty fast, if he were a she, and would have taken second in D1 here in Ohio, for the girls. But yeah, not particularly fast for a boy.
Old 06-12-18, 07:08 AM
All Yappi

lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioBobcatFan06 View Post
I think we should do away with boys and girls sports. Just have sports. Kinda like how right now Ohio only had “football” with no sexist labels in front of it.

Line up all high school students at the starting line. May the best man, or women win.
I have a problem with this OhioBobcatFan06. If you leave it a meritocracy then boys will dominate ALL the sports. That is against the spirit of diversity and multiculturalism! In order for HS sports to fulfill it's function in society it must add value to our culture and the only way to do this is to reserve 33% of the starting positions for every sport to girls. And that includes football & wrestling! So the breakdown might be along the lines of 33% girls; 33% trans; 33% boys.

Of course you'll have misogynist Neanderthals resisting this valuable social engineering which is why there must be State & Local laws to back up existing Federal Title 9 legislation which severely penalizes communities & school districts that don't fully implement the gender neutrality and opportunity culture.

The funniest thing about this story is that if 5 years ago folks posted that this could happen they would have been reamed out as tin hat foil conspiracy nuts. Now the only question is how far will it go?
Old 06-12-18, 09:04 AM
All Yappi

OhioBobcatFan06 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
I have a problem with this OhioBobcatFan06. If you leave it a meritocracy then boys will dominate ALL the sports. That is against the spirit of diversity and multiculturalism! In order for HS sports to fulfill it's function in society it must add value to our culture and the only way to do this is to reserve 33% of the starting positions for every sport to girls. And that includes football & wrestling! So the breakdown might be along the lines of 33% girls; 33% trans; 33% boys.

Of course you'll have misogynist Neanderthals resisting this valuable social engineering which is why there must be State & Local laws to back up existing Federal Title 9 legislation which severely penalizes communities & school districts that don't fully implement the gender neutrality and opportunity culture.

The funniest thing about this story is that if 5 years ago folks posted that this could happen they would have been reamed out as tin hat foil conspiracy nuts. Now the only question is how far will it go?
Great point. While we are at it, I think we should also make sure all races are evenly represented on the starting line. An example breakdown: 33% white 33% black 33% eskimo
Old 06-12-18, 09:49 AM
All American

19AL63 is on a distinguished road
I am suing you left out Native Americans (Indians).
Old 06-12-18, 10:02 AM
All District

king kong is on a distinguished road
Does anybody have a list of what victimhood status trumps other statuses? Obviously trans trumps female, but what about others, AA, LBGT, etc.
Old 06-12-18, 10:06 AM
All Yappi

fish82 will become famous soon enoughfish82 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie mund View Post
Yep...gonna be a most entertaining shtshow.
Old 06-12-18, 10:08 AM
All World

Taco MacArthur has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Happy, Harry, Bluejay and the rest of the resident left leaning posters are shockingly silent on this topic.
Old 06-12-18, 10:30 AM
All World

Gh0st is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by king kong View Post
Does anybody have a list of what victimhood status trumps other statuses? Obviously trans trumps female, but what about others, AA, LBGT, etc.
As long as you are not a heterosexual, white male you can claim whatever victim hood you like.

Some white liberals can be fluid and claim to be AA, Native American, female, etc.

On the contrary, if the SJW's don't like you, you can become a heterosexual, white, male regardless of your actual identity.

That's pretty much what I've gotten out of it. After that I just stopped caring.
Old 06-12-18, 10:47 AM
All District

king kong is on a distinguished road
Old 06-12-18, 11:22 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
................. this valuable social engineering which is why there must be State & Local laws to back up existing Federal Title 9 legislation which severely penalizes communities & school districts that don't fully implement the gender neutrality and opportunity culture.

Our school district simultaneously built new baseball and softball fields. It so happened that the baseball field's grass reached the point at which the installer would warrant the field for play sooner. Likely because the girls' field is more shaded.

The AD would not let the boys play until the girls' field was ready, because he was afraid that the Title IX police would bring their lawyers and bully him. The Seniors were denied playing on that new field for no legitimate reason. True story.
Old 06-12-18, 11:29 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco MacArthur View Post
Happy, Harry, Bluejay and the rest of the resident left leaning posters are shockingly silent on this topic.
Ain't it grand!?
Old 06-12-18, 11:30 AM
All World

D4fan is on a distinguished road
I believe the current rule is if your school does not offer a varsity sport in your gender but does offer it in the other gender you may play on the team of your opposite gender. Remember reading a story about a "girls" volleyball team in Tennesee that was blowing out the female girls team with their majority male girls team. Never heard how that ended but was going to court prior to the tournament that year.
Old 06-12-18, 01:03 PM
All World

bigkat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco MacArthur View Post
C'mon....Lefties, where are U at on this?
Old 06-12-18, 03:08 PM
All Yappi

Descartes has a little shameless behaviour in the past
The Left claims to be the Party of Science, but they’re ok letting somebody with a cok dominate Girl’s Track.
Old 06-12-18, 03:54 PM
All World

Neopolitan is an unknown quantity at this point
They don't believe there's a difference between men & women, and that the eastern seaboard was supposed to be underwater by now if we didn't listen to Al Gore.

Great "science" track record so far this century for the libs.
Old 06-12-18, 04:05 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Descartes View Post
The Left claims to be the Party of Science, but they’re ok letting somebody with a cok dominate Girl’s Track.
go figure
Old 06-12-18, 04:08 PM
All American

Raider6309 is on a distinguished road
Go men!!!
Old 06-12-18, 05:32 PM
All World

irish_buffalo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabezadecaballo View Post
Our school district simultaneously built new baseball and softball fields. It so happened that the baseball field's grass reached the point at which the installer would warrant the field for play sooner. Likely because the girls' field is more shaded.

The AD would not let the boys play until the girls' field was ready, because he was afraid that the Title IX police would bring their lawyers and bully him. The Seniors were denied playing on that new field for no legitimate reason. True story.
My district had a beautiful softball facility but it was off campus. The baseball field on campus needed some work but before that could be done some mom raised Holy Hell that her girl had to travel to the diamond but the boys play on campus. Next thing you know, suspend all spending, and build a brand new beautiful on campus softball field.
Old 06-12-18, 05:53 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabezadecaballo View Post

The baseball team at our school paid for and built an indoor facility. The softball team contributed not one cent, but was given equal access, even though the softball team could have used the same indoor hitting cages that they had been using before the baseball facility was built.
Old 06-12-18, 06:44 PM
All Yappi

Descartes has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I’m not sure what’s worse: 1) this POS ran indoor track as a boy a few months ago or 2) the State Athletic Association’s response of “it’s just High School Track.”

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: