Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 06-10-18, 10:44 AM
All Ohio

USA70PP is an unknown quantity at this point
When that "smoking gun" finally goes off, it is going to blow Mueller all over the place.
Old 06-10-18, 09:02 PM
All American

Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Good chance it is out there
Old 06-10-18, 09:36 PM
All Yappi

fish82 will become famous soon enoughfish82 will become famous soon enough
Narrator:

There’s not a good chance.
Old 06-11-18, 03:11 AM
All Yappi

SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
If there was a good chance, 13 expensive opposition lawyers would have found it by now...Ö...
Old 06-11-18, 07:26 AM
All World

Gh0st is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
Based on what?

Your hopes and dreams?
Old 06-11-18, 10:34 AM
All World

chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0st View Post
Based on what? Your hopes and dreams?
But, but, but, Trump is Hitler, or Stalin, or something!
Old 06-13-18, 12:49 PM
All American

Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Here it comes. I fully anticipate Trump to go into full twitter attack and go after Rosenstein/Mueller. Why now? Cohen is going to flip and he knows that is a serious problem for him.
Old 06-13-18, 12:52 PM
All Yappi

winbypin is on a distinguished road
Took a little longer than I thought for you start humping this leg again Happy.
Old 06-14-18, 07:08 AM
All Yappi

lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Andrew McCarthy lays out the case that Rod Rosenstein is very conflicted:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/...t-of-interest/

The House Intelligence Committee is investigating whether the government has used the Justice Departmentís awesome investigative authorities as a weapon against political adversaries. We learned yesterday that, in response to this very investigation, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein . . . threatened to use the Justice Departmentís awesome investigative authorities as a weapon against political adversaries.

That Rosenstein threatened to subpoena the committeeís records does not seem to be in serious dispute. There are differing accounts about why. House investigators say that Rosenstein was trying to bully his way out of compliance with oversight demands; the Justice Department offers the lawyerly counter that Rosenstein was merely foreshadowing his litigating position if the House were to try to hold him in contempt for obstructing its investigations. Either way, the best explanation for the outburst is that Rosenstein is beset by profound conflicts of interest, and heís acting like it.

And just to remind folks the Congress not only has the RIGHT to demand answers from the FBI & DOJ they have an obligation to do so on behalf of the American people:

This is not a symmetrical conflict in which one sideís investigative demands can properly be reciprocated by the other ó ďif you subpoena me, Iíll subpoena you,Ē etc. The Justice Department is a creature of statute. While part of the executive branch, it has no independent constitutional standing; it exists because it was established by Congress (as, by the way, was Rosensteinís office). If the House Intelligence Committee were to issue a subpoena demanding, say, President Obamaís communications with members of his White House staff, that would be objectionable. By contrast, Congress has not only the authority but the responsibility to conduct oversight of the operations of executive departments it has established and funds, and whose operations it defines and restricts by statute.

The Justice Department is not the sovereign in this equation. If it has legal or policy reservations about a disclosure demand from the peopleís representatives, it should respectfully raise them; but it is ultimately up to Congress to decide what the people have a right to inquire into. The Justice Department has no business impeding that inquiry. And while people can lose their temper in the heat of the moment (like most of us, I am no stranger to that phenomenon), it is outrageous for a Justice Department official to threaten Congress with subpoenas.
Old 06-14-18, 08:13 AM
All World

Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Lotty any worry that Mikey Cohen might start talking?
Old 06-14-18, 08:42 AM
All Yappi

zeeman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
Iím quite sure heís been talking since he was a toddler
Old 06-14-18, 08:53 AM
All World

Really clever Zee that really made me groan . Good lord are you a lightweight . Unfunny people are a dime a dozen , most people are decidedly NOT FUNNY . I have no problem with them , but it's the people that think they are clever and funny but aren't that make us really cringe.

Sorry man your joke one line rate of funny witty or clever is really really low .I will almost always give credit to any post that makes me laugh or even slightly chuckle , even if at my expense. Zee seems to be overrated by some out here, Way overrated IMO . Calling it like I read them and I'm rarely laughing at your quips .

Pick your spots man, let the funny come to you even if it takes a week or so, that groaner was an off balance 30 foot shot taken with 15 on the shot clock.
Old 06-14-18, 04:14 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
About Russian collusion? None what-so-ever!

But if I were on the left I would start worrying about certain members of the FBI & Justice department going to jail and I would be worried about Mueller and his team being exposed as the witch hunting hacks that they are.

From the IG report on a conversation between Lisa Page (DOJ lawyer) & Peter Strzok (senior FBI agent):

Lisa Page - "Trump's not going to become President, right?"

Peter Strzok - "No, we'll stop it."

Nothing to see here just move along folks!
Old 06-14-18, 04:22 PM
All American

goldentornado is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
About Russian collusion? None what-so-ever!

But if I were on the left I would start worrying about certain members of the FBI & Justice department going to jail and I would be worried about Mueller and his team being exposed as the witch hunting hacks that they are.

From the IG report on a conversation between Lisa Page (DOJ lawyer) & Peter Strzok (senior FBI agent):

Lisa Page - "Trump's not going to become President, right?"

Peter Strzok - "No, we'll stop it."

Nothing to see here just move along folks!
Keep grasping at straws , that is your strong suit. That sure is some witch hunt , where indictments with supposedly no evidence fall out of sky, and guilty pleas appear out of thin air?
Old 06-14-18, 04:23 PM
All Yappi

Ben Shapiro lays out the 12 big things we've learned from the IG report. I chose Ben because not even Harry & Happy can claim he's pro-Trump. In fact it's quite the opposite.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/31867...ls-ben-shapiro

Now here's 3 of the 12 for your viewing pleasure (or disgust):

#8 - Comey Revealed he Reopened Investigation To Congress Because He Thought Hillary Was Going To Win, and He Wanted To Preserve Her Legitimacy. This is what the report explicitly says: “we found that his decision was the result of several interrelated factors that were connected to his concern that failing to send the letter would harm the FBI and his ability to lead it, and his view that candidate Clinton was going to win the presidency and that she would be perceived to be an illegitimate president if the public first learned of the information after the election.” Comey didn’t speak with anyone at the DOJ about releasing the letter.

Well this answers the question of why Comey did what he did in October over the emails. As I suspected it had nothing to do with hurting Hillary!

#9 - Five Separate Agents Sent Pro-Clinton, Anti-Trump Texts — Many Of Which Implied Using Official Authority To Target Trump. The IG report is brutal. Not only does it state that these five agents discussed their support for Clinton, but that they “appeared to mix political opinions with discussions about the Midyear investigation.” One agent texted that “no one is going to pros[ecute] [Hillary Clinton] even if we find unique classified” after the discovery of Weiner’s laptop; Page texted about the possibility of interviewing Clinton with fewer agents in the room since “she might be our next president,” to which Strzok agreed; Page texted Strzok, ”maybe you’re meant to stay where you are because you’re meant to protect the country from that menace,” to which Strzok responded, “I’ll try and approach it that way…I can protect our country at many levels, not sure if that helps…”; Strzok texted Page, “We’ll stop it,” it being Trump’s election; Strzok texted Page about an “insurance policy” against a Trump victory, then excused it by saying he was just pushing for a quicker investigation; another FBI attorney texted, “Vive le resistance” after the election; after the election, Strzok texted regarding the special counsel investigation, “For me, and this case, I personally have a sense of unfinished business.”

Is it me or are these the words & actions of traitors?

#11 - FBI Employees Leaked To The Press Regularly. According to the IG report, “We identified numerous FBI employees, at all levels of the organization and with no official reason to be in contact with the media, who were nevertheless in frequent contact with reporters.” FBI agents received “benefits from reporters” as well, including golf outings, drinks and meals.

Is it me or could this be called BRIBERY?

And keep in mind the IG was ONLY looking at the email actions of the Obama FBI & DOJ. Imagine what a special prosecutor looking at the Russian collusion actions of the deep State is going to find.
Old 06-14-18, 04:28 PM
All Yappi

Wow, even The Nation doesn't see any Russian collusion!

https://www.thenation.com/article/mu...add-collusion/

In just over one year, special counsel Robert Muellerís investigation of the Trump campaign and Russia has generated five guilty pleas, 20 indictments, and more than 100 charges. None of these have anything to do with Muellerís chief focus: the Russian governmentís alleged meddling in the 2016 election and the Trump campaignís suspected involvement. While itís certainly possible that Mueller will make new indictments that go to the core of his case, whatís been revealed so far does not make a compelling brief for collusion.

And there's more!

The January 2017 intelligence report begat an endless cycle of innuendo and unverified claims, inculcating the public with fears of a massive Russian interference operation and suspicions of the Trump campaignís complicity. The evidence to date casts doubt on the merits of this national preoccupation, and with it, the judgment of the intelligence, political, and media figures who have elevated it to such prominence.

When you're lost The Nation....................
Old 06-14-18, 04:29 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldentornado View Post
Keep grasping at straws , that is your strong suit. That sure is some witch hunt , where indictments with supposedly no evidence fall out of sky, and guilty pleas appear out of thin air?
Straws! You think I'm grasping at STRAWS here!
Old 06-14-18, 04:33 PM
All Yappi

A look at a member of the Mueller witch hunt:

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/14/mu...esisted-trump/

An FBI attorney who worked on the special counselís Russia investigation until earlier this year sent anti-Trump text messages to a colleague, including one exclaiming: ďViva le Resistance.Ē

The attorneyís comments are revealed in a Justice Department inspector generalís report released on Thursday.

The lawyer is not identified, but he worked on the Hillary Clinton email investigation and was the FBIís lead attorney on the investigation into Russian election interference. He was assigned to special counsel Robert Muellerís investigation soon after it began in May 2017 and left in late February of this year after some of his private messages were shared with the special counsel.

So Mueller is either clueless about the bias of the folks he hired to work on his team or he deliberately staffed his team with rabid anti-Trump folks!
Old 06-14-18, 04:34 PM
All World

Weíll see what Mikey has . Like I said politically Trump gets dinged bybthevindicted men and their songs . I saw the news and report and didnít learn anything that I already knew quite frankly . Cohen is officially abandoned and feeling vulnerable . Who knows what crap he might have to confess to , to keep his Azz out of the can .

Like most things in life , time will tell .
Old 06-14-18, 04:40 PM
All World

Memo , people no matter where they work or what field are well , People they sometimes can’t stand people like say Trump. Of course those two cheating FBI workers had nowhere the power to stop Trump from doing anything .

Just like people on the right hated Obama from before he took office and ramped it up claiming to making sure he was a one term prez , people hate this guy . Personally I didn’t have much against Trump as a real estate silver spoon guy / reality TV celebrity, but HATE that about 45 percent of this country thinks he is a good choice to be our leader and Face of our nation
Old 06-14-18, 04:48 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Memo , people no matter where they work or what field are well , People they sometimes canít stand people like say Trump. Of course those two cheating FBI workers had nowhere the power to stop Trump from doing anything .

Just like people on the right hated Obama from before he took office and ramped it up claiming to making sure he was a one term prez , people hate this guy . Personally I didnít have much against Trump as a real estate silver spoon guy / reality TV celebrity, but HATE that about 45 percent of this country thinks he is a good choice to be our leader and Face of our nation
Well thatís just too bad, I hate that there is people like you in this country. MAGA
Old 06-14-18, 05:07 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Itís an exact quote of a conversation between two senior FBI agents.
Old 06-14-18, 05:11 PM
All World

Yes 'Tough guys" [LMAO } like trump are more your style because you have a ton of problems .

MAGA ? really that's what you have ? As if you are some yahoo simpleton who just wanted someone to 'shake things up" And if this same exact man who was a lifelong Democrat who actually gave money to the Clintons on a regular basis decided to have a D after his name now and Acted like this you would HATE HIM and castigate him on a regular basis , FOR HIS BEHAVIOR, yes you would say if he was acting more moderate you weren't thrilled with his policies BUT it would be HIM you would hate with a simple D after his name .

You and I know a couple things chief. You aren't funny and I am right about what I just said
Old 06-14-18, 05:20 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
Straws! You think I'm grasping at STRAWS here!
actually you go well beyond grasping at straws , you hang your hopes on every unfounded conspiracy theory that comes out of trump's mouth, and believe every op-ed article you can find that has any appearance of impropriety. it doesnt matter you have yet to produce any real evidence to support any of your ridiculous claims, but yet you think people should believe you. your credibility is only rivaled by that of Trump's. you're both a couple of know nothing windbags that can't be believed when you say hello. whats the next conspiracy theory in the works?
Old 06-14-18, 05:21 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish82 View Post
Itís an exact quote of a conversation between two senior FBI agents.
two senior FBI agents called it a witch hunt?
Old 06-14-18, 06:07 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Yes 'Tough guys" [LMAO } like trump are more your style because you have a ton of problems .

MAGA ? really that's what you have ? As if you are some yahoo simpleton who just wanted someone to 'shake things up" And if this same exact man who was a lifelong Democrat who actually gave money to the Clintons on a regular basis decided to have a D after his name now and Acted like this you would HATE HIM and castigate him on a regular basis , FOR HIS BEHAVIOR, yes you would say if he was acting more moderate you weren't thrilled with his policies BUT it would be HIM you would hate with a simple D after his name .

You and I know a couple things chief. You aren't funny and I am right about what I just said
Iím a legend in my own mind and youíre a land mine who is very easily trolled. Must be that IQ thingy
Old 06-14-18, 06:45 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
two senior FBI agents called it a witch hunt?
You called two senior FBI agents basically talking about conspiring to rig the election "grasping at straws."

Interesting.
Old 06-14-18, 06:54 PM
All World

How could these two rig an election exactly? Onepillow talk like line and you have them with the power of completely influencing an election do you? Tell us how they might have done this?
Old 06-14-18, 06:58 PM
All World

Do you think if Two random FBI workers could have the power to change an election it might have happened by now?

How would they 'RIG" it? and not get caught right away? think man , are you not screw it it's you of course you can't think
Old 06-14-18, 07:11 PM
All Yappi

I'm sure everyone would love to hear your interpretation of the exchange, harry.

Ready? Go.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: