Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > League/School Forums > Elder Panthers

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 07-29-18, 09:17 PM
All World

Purplemojo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
I’m all for moving this Theresa, but I can’t stomach the sycophantic nature of Mojo when the Diocese treats Elder like trash.
Yeah. The one thing you are missing are FACTS. That is your MO. Shoot, slander, libel without any basis. You are just a pansyazz crybaby.

Please list your facts. I want to see numbers and dates. You know (or maybe not) facts.

It is good that you were an only child or you would have been wacked by your siblings years ago. It is a shame your folks didn't do a better job with you.

There is no sense starting a new thread as Pboys has got nothing.

The clown doesn't even know who the Archbishop is. Moron!
Old 07-29-18, 09:28 PM
All Region

Dale Cooper is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplemojo View Post
Yeah. The one thing you are missing are FACTS. That is your MO. Shoot, slander, libel without any basis. You are just a pansyazz crybaby.

Please list your facts. I want to see numbers and dates. You know (or maybe not) facts.

It is good that you were an only child or you would have been wacked by your siblings years ago. It is a shame your folks didn't do a better job with you.

There is no sense starting a new thread as Pboys has got nothing.

The clown doesn't even know who the Archbishop is. Moron!
2016: LS fires Principal and 10+ faculty members. Widely accepted that cuts were due to $. Rumors are $ from Elder endowment is used to support LS. If you’re such good buddies, ask him. However, you won’t, bc you are a lackey.
Old 07-29-18, 09:57 PM
All World

Purplemojo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
2016: LS fires Principal and 10+ faculty members. Widely accepted that cuts were due to $. Rumors are $ from Elder endowment is used to support LS. If you’re such good buddies, ask him. However, you won’t, bc you are a lackey.
Yes "Rumors" started by people like you (who also don't know squat), to enrage people like you and to perpetuate the rumors by people like you in the moron's echo chamber.

I ask for "facts" and you give me "rumors". The truth is, you have no facts. That was as expected and shows you for who you are. PHC all over again. Your behavior is near criminal and would be actionable in a court of law. Reckless, irresponsible and juvenile.

Yeah Pboy, keep dealing in rumors. My mother would have called you an "old wash women" for doing so, but you are more like the the pre-teen girls you despise so much.
Old 07-29-18, 10:07 PM
All Region

Dale Cooper is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Yes "Rumors" started by people like you (who also don't know squat), to enrage people like you and to perpetuate the rumors by people like you in the moron's echo chamber.

I ask for "facts" and you give me "rumors". The truth is, you have no facts. That was as expected and shows you for who you are. PHC all over again. Your behavior is near criminal and would be actionable in a court of law. Reckless, irresponsible and juvenile.

Yeah Pboy, keep dealing in rumors. My mother would have called you an "old wash women" for doing so, but you are more like the the pre-teen girls you despise so much.
The 2016 firings are facts, you think LS or the Diocese is going to tell the real reason why? You’re being intentionally naive. But yeah, keep backing the system that’s putting the screws to our school, real loyal Alumni.
Old 07-30-18, 09:48 AM
All Yappi

TylerDurden is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by PantherVOR View Post
Non-denominational Catholic bishop?
Correct. He's Catholic but not affiliated with a specific church, like Roman Catholic, Eastern Orthodox Church, etc.
Old 07-30-18, 09:54 AM
Varsity

foreword is on a distinguished road
So......back to the GCYL.......Who are the best teams this year? Visi is probably good.....what about Mike's and IHM and Susanna?
Old 07-30-18, 01:43 PM
All District

College#19 is on a distinguished road
Several of the teams are playing in the LaSalle preseason scrimmages next weekend. As I stated earlier in the thread Visitation is the team to beat with IHM and Susanna being in the mix. Also watch for St. John Dry Ridge.
Old 07-31-18, 04:21 AM
All District

?????? is on a distinguished road
Quote:
And here we have the beginning of the end. I am accused of being judgmental while never criticizing anyone's personal decisions when it comes to religion, but the fact is that when the Catholic faith is not valued, then Catholic education will fail. It is a fact that is playing itself out, all the while people like P-Boy and Trey look for a hundred other reasons with a hundred other "solutions".

I love Elder, but without a strong Catholic community, it will eventually fail. That is coming from someone who has done his part, actually more than his part, to avoid this outcome, but, if Trey and P-Boy represent the majority of "catholics" then Elder will fail.

As I said before, we will have the church we ask for and the community we ask for. God help us.
Or one might say, that if people like Mojo, represent catholics, then catholics
will proceed closer to extinction, while their head is in the sand, and bring Elder with it. It is a fact that has been playing itself out since the mid 80's. All the while they blame it on open minded people who want some modern thinking in the church.
Old 07-31-18, 10:44 AM
All American

trey2k is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ?????? View Post
Or one might say, that if people like Mojo, represent catholics, then catholics
will proceed closer to extinction, while their head is in the sand, and bring Elder with it. It is a fact that has been playing itself out since the mid 80's. All the while they blame it on open minded people who want some modern thinking in the church.
Amen...excellent response.
Old 07-31-18, 11:11 AM
All Region

voiceoreaso is on a distinguished road
Not sure if Visi is truly the team to beat. They will struggle to throw passes and its really hard to line up and run the ball %90 of the time and win in varsity football