Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 06-23-18, 03:42 PM
Go Buckeyes

Yappi will become famous soon enough
Sarah Sanders says she was told to leave restaurant because she works for Trump

Kind of an interesting twist with comparisons to the baker who refused to make a cake for a gay wedding.

Quote:
Last night I was told by the owner of Red Hen in Lexington, VA to leave because I work for @POTUS and I politely left. Her actions say far more about her than about me. I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully and will continue to do so
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-18, 04:01 PM
All Yappi

zeeman is on a distinguished road
Probably a stupid move by the owner, but restaurants or any other business have the right to serve who they want imo
Old 06-23-18, 04:16 PM
All Yappi

fish82 will become famous soon enoughfish82 will become famous soon enough
Their Yelp page is locked lol.
Old 06-23-18, 04:24 PM
All American

Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
1. F- her. Businesses can not serve people based on moral values.
2. Maybe they thought she was a lesbian.

She has absolutely disgraced the office with her lying and BS.

3. F-her. Feel bad for her kids...maybe they should be flown to a nice normal family with Christian values.
Old 06-23-18, 04:30 PM
All American

Summa is on a distinguished road
Their Facebook page has 22,000 one star reviews

They better start taking credit card deposits for reservations.
Old 06-23-18, 04:36 PM
All American

I doubt the hillbillies from Indiana were going to the Restaurant or DC or anywhere other than maybe Kings Island.

Educated people in DC are buying gift cards and donating to veterans, volunteers and Immigration lawyers doing pro-bono work.
Old 06-23-18, 04:38 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
I doubt the hillbillies from Indiana were going to the Restaurant or DC or anywhere other than maybe Kings Island.

Educated people in DC are buying gift cards and donating to veterans, volunteers and Immigration lawyers doing pro-bono work.
Nonsensical post, but you reap what you sow
Old 06-23-18, 04:43 PM
All American

You think the patrons are hitting facebook. Probably Russian troll bots and dip reddit fans that still believe Seth Rich/Sandy Hook and 911 conspiracies. (Those folks eat out at Cracker Barrel or White Castle)
Old 06-23-18, 04:45 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
You think the patrons are hitting facebook. Probably Russian troll bots and dip reddit fans that still believe Seth Rich/Sandy Hook and 911 conspiracies. (Those folks eat out at Cracker Barrel or White Castle)
Or, in other words, deplorables?
Old 06-23-18, 04:48 PM
All American

gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Bad move. They will likely be out of business shortly.
Old 06-23-18, 04:50 PM
All Region

Killer Joe is on a distinguished road
Quote:

You have no idea what other people do, you are just another irrational liberal punk who spends way too much time on the internet espousing idiotic opinions.
Old 06-23-18, 04:58 PM
All Yappi

fish82 will become famous soon enoughfish82 will become famous soon enough
Man, happy is pretty agitated over this.

Also, comparing this to the baker is pretty silly.
Old 06-23-18, 05:06 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish82 View Post

The media has done a good job on him and many others with their hate programming...He is a elite left supremacist, probably the most racist political hate group our country has had since the the 1920's southern democrats and the KKK.
Old 06-23-18, 05:08 PM
Go Buckeyes

Yappi will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by fish82 View Post

Personally, I like the comparison to the baker. It shows what a bizarre system we have. You can hate someone for one reason and it's OK, but you are not allowed to hate someone for another reason.

I suspect that if Sarah Sanders decided to sue this restaurant, there isn't a judge in America that would side with her.
Old 06-23-18, 05:16 PM
All District

toledomansfield is on a distinguished road
what she did is a lesson in how to handle this situation. calmly get up and walk out. spend your money elsewhere.
Old 06-23-18, 05:19 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by toledomansfield View Post
what she did is a lesson in how to handle this situation. calmly get up and walk out. spend your money elsewhere.
Either that or drop a deuce in the foyer on the way out... ya know every situation is different...
Old 06-23-18, 05:33 PM
All World

chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yappi View Post
Personally, I like the comparison to the baker. It shows what a bizarre system we have. You can hate someone for one reason and it's OK, but you are not allowed to hate someone for another reason.
Being opposed to gay marriage, or refusing to make them a cake, does not mean that you hate gays.
Old 06-23-18, 05:40 PM
All World

Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Restaurant if it's good and serves quality food at a decent price will not lose business over this , never mind go out of business . I admire Sarah's 'Lying game" She is a real pro and good at her job which is defending the Prez and his lies to the best of her ability . I would never advocate any business denying her patronage .

She takes multiple provable lies each week and does magic tricks to ask the press another question , not answering the one asked? Conway is the master of this and Sanders clearly is a dedicated pupil.

I do think the sheer volume of the number of mistruths that Sarah has to try to swat away and deflect is wearing on her though .

My guess is she took the job , her Daddy gushes about how proud he is of Sarah and she constinues on despite knowing she is defending the Prez's lying ALL THE TIME , and that by proxy she is a big 'Chubby " Liar , not fat , pleasingly plump may be to some .

She won't be with Trump when he starts campaigning for the 2020 election . Oh that's right he 's always campaigning so that was a lie. Sarah stick to fast food like the Prez they don't know who is going to eat the food so they can't purposefully contaminate your dinner and they most certainly won't refuse your business .
Old 06-23-18, 05:49 PM
All Region

Killer Joe is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
Restaurant if it's good and serves quality food at a decent price will not lose business over this , never mind go out of business . I admire Sarah's 'Lying game" She is a real pro and good at her job which is defending the Prez and his lies to the best of her ability . I would never advocate any business denying her patronage .

She takes multiple provable lies each week and does magic tricks to ask the press another question , not answering the one asked? Conway is the master of this and Sanders clearly is a dedicated pupil.

I do think the sheer volume of the number of mistruths that Sarah has to try to swat away and deflect is wearing on her though .

My guess is she took the job , her Daddy gushes about how proud he is of Sarah and she constinues on despite knowing she is defending the Prez's lying ALL THE TIME , and that by proxy she is a big 'Chubby " Liar , not fat , pleasingly plump may be to some .

She won't be with Trump when he starts campaigning for the 2020 election . Oh that's right he 's always campaigning so that was a lie. Sarah stick to fast food like the Prez they don't know who is going to eat the food so they can't purposefully contaminate your dinner and they most certainly won't refuse your business .
Yawn, I hope that liberals continue to rant like this as it can only improve President Trumps odds of a second term. Of course it is likely that both things will happen, liberals will continue their Trump Derangement Syndrome sickness and Trump will be reelected.

I only recommend to Trump that you increase the number of padded rooms in mental health centers for the liberals going crazy on a daily basis, as they are going to need them soon...
Old 06-23-18, 05:59 PM
All World

What are you talking about here Killa? That was a deranged unhinged rant was it?

You are listening too much to the gaslighting Right here Joey. That was a mild honest take not a unhinged hysterical rant . But thanks for supporting the gaslight crew.

Sanders is all of what I said in my calm post . I like her , she's got a tough job don't you think ? I mean defending east to spot lies on a daily basis ? the contradictions the audacious comments . ?

I Admire her as I said in a nice indoor calm voice
Old 06-23-18, 06:03 PM
All World

Gulliotine is on a distinguished road
The Red Hen is done because they're idiots.

Who suddenly decides to reduce gross receipts by 50% besides Starbucks?
Old 06-23-18, 06:11 PM
All World

So you really think that regular patrons who may vote red will automatically not come anymore? Most people are all about politics and Sarah Sanders being a beacon of truth honesty and integrity ?

YAWN . People who like the food and the fat Orange man , will eventually come back if they are 'Unhinged " over the ejection of the woman who covers for and lies for the Prez are temporarily annoyed at the owners . They know she lies just as well as Dem s do don' they?

This is isn't blind speculation of the leader of the free world lying ,and thus his Press Secretary having to do so also , It's provable
Old 06-23-18, 06:18 PM
All American

Raider6309 is on a distinguished road
Yeah that’s an easy way to go under. Bigotry is the norm with Democrats now
Old 06-23-18, 06:54 PM
All World

Gh0st is on a distinguished road
Quote:
1. F- her. Businesses can not serve people based on moral values.
2. Maybe they thought she was a lesbian.

She has absolutely disgraced the office with her lying and BS.

3. F-her. Feel bad for her kids...maybe they should be flown to a nice normal family with Christian values.
The same whiney brat complaining about shops not selling to gay couples posts this.
Old 06-23-18, 07:05 PM
All World

chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
Restaurant if it's good and serves quality food at a decent price will not lose business over this ,
There is no end to the topics of which you are completely ignorant and yet do not hesitate to share your "thoughts."
Old 06-23-18, 07:56 PM
All Yappi

SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
It's a town of 7000, this will hurt if they depended on outside traffic. Might get some liberal reporters for a while - but it goes to show you that the idiots screaming for acceptance and inclusion don't really believe in it.

If it's okay for a liberal to kick out a member of the White House staff, then it's going to be okay for a homophobe or anti-Semite, or bigot, or conservative to throw anyone out that they disagree with or who doesn't measure up. The "diversity" crowd is failing on this one.
Old 06-23-18, 08:01 PM
All World

Neopolitan is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree with Yappi here, the comparison to the gay baker is valid, and anyone's stance should be the same between the two. Mine would be:

1.) A private business should have the right to serve, and not serve, who they want without legal ramifications.

2.) That doesn't mean not serving people for reasons like their sexuality, race, job, etc. doesn't make you an a-hole

3.) People should get the word out, and the market can make a decision about whether they want to continue to support the business.
Old 06-23-18, 08:31 PM
All World

irish_buffalo will become famous soon enough
Dumb move. Sanders looks like she can eat a bit.

Why so vitriol? I disagree with many people but would never deny someone a meal or not bake em a cake? With that said, they reserve the right.

She took the high road, good for her.
Old 06-23-18, 08:33 PM
All Yappi

y2h is on a distinguished road
This restaurant will be fine. No one will remember this in a week. But the negative feedback is amusing.

At some point the Democrats have to ask themselves where is the line? The fools heckling Kirstjen Nielsen inside a restaurant is worse in my opinion. At what point do the adults take over and denounce this behavior for the good of the party?
Old 06-23-18, 10:05 PM
All Yappi

winbypin is on a distinguished road
Harry came back.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: