Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 07-02-18, 07:38 PM
All World

Purplemojo is on a distinguished road
Criticizing Federal Agents

Oh, gosh, wasn't it terrible that President Trump had the nerve to criticize federal agents in the FBI. All the cop hating Democrats said so. But now the same Democrats are criticizing federal agents in ICE. So, Democrats hate and criticize local cops (they are all trigger happy racists don't you know) and they hate and criticize federal agents in ICE (they are all racist fascists don't you know) but they love the FBI and their agents are above criticism.

I am so sick of Democratic hypocrisy. Sure there are many Republicans who are hypocrites also, but the Democrats, as a party, have perfected the art of hypocrisy and their followers praise it.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-18, 08:07 AM
All Yappi

TylerDurden is on a distinguished road
So you're saying you agree with the Democrats and have a problem with Trump criticizing the FBI?
Old 07-03-18, 08:31 AM
All American

Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplemojo View Post
Oh, gosh, wasn't it terrible that President Trump had the nerve to criticize federal agents in the FBI. All the cop hating Democrats said so. But now the same Democrats are criticizing federal agents in ICE. So, Democrats hate and criticize local cops (they are all trigger happy racists don't you know) and they hate and criticize federal agents in ICE (they are all racist fascists don't you know) but they love the FBI and their agents are above criticism.

I am so sick of Democratic hypocrisy. Sure there are many Republicans who are hypocrites also, but the Democrats, as a party, have perfected the art of hypocrisy and their followers praise it.
So yes...both sides are hypocrites. In Politics this is not a surprise or anything new. Heck I am old enough to remember when the tea party hated spending and deficits.
Old 07-03-18, 08:47 AM
All Yappi

winbypin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
So yes...both sides are hypocrites. In Politics this is not a surprise or anything new. Heck I am old enough to remember when the tea party hated spending and deficits.
Didn't the tea party start around 2008-2009? That's not ancient history or anything.
Old 07-03-18, 08:52 AM
All World

Caleb is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
They still do why do you think the freedom caucus in the house is such a pain in the butt to whoever is the house leader?
Old 07-03-18, 08:55 AM
All World

Caleb is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplemojo View Post

Just imagine if it was Trump who first came out and said he was doing away with ICE!
Old 07-03-18, 08:56 AM
All American

19AL63 is on a distinguished road
That depends on how old Happy is whether it would or could be considered ancient history or not. The fact that Happygoluckky seems to be able to post on here at all times day or night and any day of the week, I can't decide if he is an old retired senile man or an unemployed teenager living in is moms' basement. I know I am old and can be on here anytime my wife says it is OK to be.
Old 07-03-18, 05:03 PM
All World

irish_buffalo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by winbypin View Post
Didn't the tea party start around 2008-2009? That's not ancient history or anything.
I thought the exact same thing. The Tea Party was just yesterday. Flip-flop, divide and conquer, all BS.

My life has never changed because of a Political Party and the only folks who ever get screwed is the middle class. I'm old enough to know that.
Old 07-03-18, 06:08 PM
All Yappi

y2h is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerDurden View Post
So you're saying you agree with the Democrats and have a problem with Trump criticizing the FBI?
Of course he wasn't critizing the rank and file of the FBI but it's leadership but why let that get in the way?
Old 07-03-18, 06:25 PM
All World

Purplemojo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerDurden View Post
I don't believe anyone is above criticism, even every type of cop, and that is from someone who is generally pro-cop. I have not heard of any abuses lately about ICE officers, but plenty of misbehavior on the part of Secret Service and FBI Agents. What I have a problem with hypocrisy.
Old 07-04-18, 07:13 PM
All World

Gh0st is on a distinguished road
In predictable fashion, anti-ICE protests turn violent. Just like the left wanted them too.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: