Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > League/School Forums > Elder Panthers

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 09-18-18, 09:24 AM
All World

oskar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by epanther View Post
LOL I forgot about the brats. Pboy was complaining that the fans were stuffing their faces with brats and not cheering loud enough.
Great memories are hard to forget, just like you can't dodge karma. EHS 2001 is a lackey for the administration. My personal favorite was Tom Often is a coward. And of course, my opinion never matters because I don't live in Cincy anymore. You just can't make this stuff up. You don't have to make it up, it actually happened time after time. The hate and contempt seems limitless.
Old 09-18-18, 10:29 AM
All American

Omar is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by oskar View Post
Great memories are hard to forget, just like you can't dodge karma. EHS 2001 is a lackey for the administration. My personal favorite was Tom Often is a coward. And of course, my opinion never matters because I don't live in Cincy anymore. You just can't make this stuff up. You don't have to make it up, it actually happened time after time. The hate and contempt seems limitless.
I’m trying hard to be respectful, as a lesson learned. However, I have to firmly stand by my Otten statement. IMO, he handled what was really a criminal matter, extremely poorly. The punishment amounted to nothing more than a slap on the wrist, when the offender probably should’ve done jail time. Despite the chaos from Sat, I still love Elder deeply, but that was a really shameful situation that was not handled well. Anyone looking objectively at the facts would agree.
Old 09-18-18, 11:29 AM
Freshman

SC10EHS15 is on a distinguished road
I've been away from Yappi for a solid 8 years, but recently got back in to it. I completely forgot about the disaster of a human that was PBoy and it looks like it's only gotten worse. I can't imagine being ~30 and still acting the way he does. Anyone who gets kicked out a high school football game is a bona fide loser. Does anyone know who he actually is??
Old 09-18-18, 01:23 PM
All American

SMARTY22 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar View Post
I’m trying hard to be respectful, as a lesson learned. However, I have to firmly stand by my Otten statement. IMO, he handled what was really a criminal matter, extremely poorly. The punishment amounted to nothing more than a slap on the wrist, when the offender probably should’ve done jail time. Despite the chaos from Sat, I still love Elder deeply, but that was a really shameful situation that was not handled well. Anyone looking objectively at the facts would agree.
B!tchboy your shameful to Elder Everytime you open your mouth or type on your phone. If you think Mr. Otten is a coward, strike up a friendship with him. You would then have a friend that you have something in common with! You mad at the AD because he said “Elder has tough kids” over the years and your not one of them?
Old 09-18-18, 01:34 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMARTY22 View Post
B!tchboy your shameful to Elder Everytime you open your mouth or type on your phone. If you think Mr. Otten is a coward, strike up a friendship with him. You would then have a friend that you have something in common with! You mad at the AD because he said “Elder has tough kids” over the years and your not one of them?
I didn’t say he was a coward, but he handled the situation in a cowardly manner. Of everything I’ve ever said on this site, this is the absolute one thing I cannot budge on. Most of you know who I’m speaking of, and I would hope despite your intense dislike of me, you can look at the situation and understand that was not handled appropriately.

Otten is a good man. My mom got to know him a bit through her work and he’s one of her favorite ppl. Not everyone bats 1.000, he did a lot of good raising the school’s academic profile. However, I would hope in this instance, he would look back and want to do things differently.

Last edited by Omar; 09-18-18 at 01:44 PM.
Old 09-18-18, 01:53 PM
All American

trey2k is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar View Post
However, I would hope in this instance, he would look back and want to do things differently.
As long as you take your own advice.
Old 09-18-18, 01:56 PM
Freshman

k_hard06 is on a distinguished road
High School football is serious business.
Old 09-18-18, 01:59 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey2k View Post
As long as you take your own advice.
Of course. I’m beyond embarrassed, I lost my cool and acted extremely poorly.
Old 09-18-18, 03:48 PM
All American

Raider6309 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by trey2k View Post
I guess in that situation, all you can ask for is a chance. They didn't get one.

The only possible explanation is that Ramsey thought it was 4th and 2 or 3 or longer (or a re-spot of the ball after their decision to decline). I can't fathom him making that call knowing it was 4th and 1. It just doesn't make sense with how Eds ran the ball at will in the 2nd half.
Yeah Elder’s coach must be an idiot. Take the penalty.