Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 06-16-19, 12:57 PM
All District

John Lee Pettimore is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by my2sense View Post
Dude, you're trolling me on multiple threads. I know you're new here but back off a little bit. Besides my question was directed at TP, a mature intelligent fan. Let the adults talk.
We were always on your mind.
Old 06-16-19, 01:13 PM
All World

murphy13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
Of course. But that doesn't fit kellyanne mack's alternative facts.

The 7 Tigers honored on the all-County team were Thomas, Morgan, Clark, Longwell, Williams, Mack, Gaddis. All played freshman and pre-date Moore.

Ironically Keyes is what most would consider a legit hs transfer but he counts as 0 CB. So in kellyanne's twisted universe that's all good, lol.

Not that any of it had anything to do with Jackson, Perry, or Hoover's success or failure on the field, but you have to understand the entitled victim mentality. Always someone else's fault.
Much like Kellyanne all they can do is gaslight the ignorant and uninformed

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Old 06-16-19, 04:23 PM
All District

THE OWNER is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackinbiner View Post
What about verbally abusing the referees after the game and stealing the cap of one of them?
Yes the language the Jackson fans were using after that state tournament loss was awful.. That umpire didn't deserve that.
Old 06-16-19, 06:28 PM
All Yappi

TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Now THERE'S a good one!

Nothing is of less VALUE here than a prediction.
For you maybe because Jackson is usually a nonfactor and draws little interest from even their own fans. Others across Ohio seem to enjoy it. You understand this is a hs football forum right? Crying about Massillon 24/7 and overeating is not healthy, get a shrink they can help you.
Old 06-16-19, 07:25 PM
All Region

23xTigers is on a distinguished road
Quote:
What about verbally abusing the referees after the game and stealing the cap of one of them?
That didn't happen last year or the year before, I believe that was the 02 season in the State Semifinals against WGH in which we lost by 1 point on a very controversial call. While I don't condone it, I can understand the passion behind it
Old 06-16-19, 08:01 PM
All Yappi

Mackinbiner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23xTigers View Post
That didn't happen last year or the year before, I believe that was the 02 season in the State Semifinals against WGH in which we lost by 1 point on a very controversial call. While I don't condone it, I can understand the passion behind it
Actually, it DID happen after the Hoban game this past season in Canton. It was bragged about online.
Old 06-16-19, 08:18 PM
All Yappi

y2h is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Actually, it DID happen after the Hoban game this past season in Canton. It was bragged about online.
At least they didnt throw bottles.
Old 06-17-19, 12:41 AM
All Region

pup pounder is an unknown quantity at this point
You boys do realize this is a Stark county thread. I sure miss the days when Massillon was relevant...
The three stooges show is entertaining but can we talk about Stark county football?????
Old 06-17-19, 12:47 AM
All World

DB135 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
When posters fail to note the long term racial slurs, heard at Massillon - North Canton sporting events as well as the hate for the program from administrators, like Joe Eaton, they only need to look at Massillon being assigned the visitors locker room, for the Wadsworth football playoff game and the North Canton board member trying to justify the action, by advising an inferior "new" locker room was a superior facility, after the action was reported to the OHSAA!

There are demonstrable events that prove the hate, from administrators and fans of other programs, that objectively justify the evaluation of their feelings, based on jealously of Massillon!
Old 06-17-19, 06:39 AM
All Region

bodiaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Lee Pettimore View Post
WARNING: the following post is intended to educate, it in no way is meant to ridicule.

Since you continue to mention the "Junior circuit", let's take a look at McKinley's non conference schedule for the last 5 years.

Here is the absolute gauntlet that the McKinley schedule maker lined up for you to play.

In those 5 years, McKinley has played 21 non conference games, they have scheduled,

3 division 1 teams, Dublin Coffman, and Erie McDowell twice. Going 1-2 in those games.

They have scheduled D2 teams 12 times (going 7-5)

They have scheduled D3 teams 4 times (going 1-3)

They have scheduled D4 teams 2 times (going 2-0)

So, in games that McKinley actually had the power to play whoever they wanted, the choose to schedule only 3 D1 teams out of 21, they lost 2 of the three, and the only OHIO D1 team they played (Dublin Coffman), they lost 48-0.

All told, in those 21 non conference games McKinley went 11-10.

You talk of the "Junior circuit" but your league has become a "Junior circuit" league of their own.

In the 2018 regular season, McKinley only played 2 D1 team.

2017, they only played 3 D1 teams.

In 2016, they only played 3 D1 teams.

In 2015, they only played 4 D1 teams.

And in 2014, they only played 6 D1 teams.

So, in 50 regular season games, non conference AND conference, McKinley has only played 18 D1 teams, 18 out of 50. They went 12-6 in those games.

So, in 50 regular season games since 2014, McKinley has won 12 games vs D1 teams. Let's take a look at those 12 victims.

McKinley has beaten

Jackson 5 times.
Hoover 3 times.
Glenoak 3 times.
Erie Mcd 1 time.

The total record of the D1 teams McKinley has beaten is 59-65.

Now, what was that about the "Junior circuit?"
Win the Junior Circuit and then we can talk,,,,,as of this morning, Massillon still has zero sanctioned state championships.....WAR PAPER TIGERS
Old 06-17-19, 06:46 AM
All Region

bodiaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
What I've learned in the last two days is that you and my2sense are immune to embarrassment.

Yesterday my2sense was asked to provide the quote by Jason Hall that would have shut up Tiger Nation once and for all, but failed miserably.

Today, you refuse to answer a simply question posed to you that, once again, would have put Tiger Nation in its place, and you come back with the classic, "you wouldn't be able to grasp it," "I won't waste my time."

There are many Tiger fans on here way more educated and intelligent than me, why not explain it to them? And then they can explain it to me in layman's terms.
An educated Tiger fan, they are rare, must of been one of the smart Tiger grads that exceeded the Massillon average ACT score of 19..
Old 06-17-19, 08:15 AM
All Yappi

Too easy. Can only chuckle when a Canton fan goes there of all places, lol.
Old 06-17-19, 08:18 AM
All Ohio

bass10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJBulldog View Post
So that is why Martin left hillbilly Green to go to Cleveland Hts? Lol.Now go plow some fields and grow me some corn before spooning your sister!
Martin played all June with Green, not sure where you get your info? As for the out dated farming digs, I'll take plowing fields to a poverty stricken city life any day. And spooning my sister? Not only are you Yappis most annoying and ignorant poster but now you're showing your age, what are you 12 years old.
Old 06-17-19, 08:36 AM
All Yappi

Maxie can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodiaz View Post
An educated Tiger fan, they are rare, must of been one of the smart Tiger grads that exceeded the Massillon average ACT score of 19..

Regardless of the ramblings of Bodiaz, Massillon has the best football program in Stark County, period! That is a fact, I know that even though I am Massillonís myopic poster on Yappi, right Bodiaz. LOL! LOL! By the way Bo, you never answered where you live and which school you support?
Old 06-17-19, 08:38 AM
All American

Wrestling245 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bass10 View Post
Martin played all June with Green, not sure where you get your info? As for the out dated farming digs, I'll take plowing fields to a poverty stricken city life any day. And spooning my sister? Not only are you Yappis most annoying and ignorant poster but now you're showing your age, what are you 12 years old.
Yeah, the out dated farming digs we are used to over here at Lake as well. I have never known why thatís considered an insult to be a farmer? The literal backbone of this country. Some fed schools think itís an insult and itís mind blowing. They clearly donít know what the real ďcountryĒ or what real ďfarmersĒ look like if they think thatís what Green and Lake are lol. Just head 20 minutes south of canton, youíll see.
Old 06-17-19, 08:48 AM
All American

Wrestling245 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
Why not use the quote feature and ask them, or this in your head?

I know Louisville has had Hoover's number many times but was kinda surprised how favorably they compared to you overall. Ditto Lake/Perry. Alot of interesting history.
Iím all fairness to hoover (It pains me to stick up for them) Louisville has many more wins from playing teams like Minerva, canton south, Salem etc. rather than playing the likes of Mckinley, Perry, Lake every year.
Old 06-17-19, 09:23 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrestling245 View Post
Iím all fairness to hoover (It pains me to stick up for them) Louisville has many more wins from playing teams like Minerva, canton south, Salem etc. rather than playing the likes of Mckinley, Perry, Lake every year.
True. Strength of schedule factors in. That said am old enough to remember when Louisville was a member and did very well. Have also fared well head to head. But no I couldn't say one program has been better or worse than the other from a historical perspective. All mentioned are solid.
Old 06-17-19, 03:27 PM
All American

JJBulldog is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by bass10 View Post
Martin played all June with Green, not sure where you get your info? As for the out dated farming digs, I'll take plowing fields to a poverty stricken city life any day. And spooning my sister? Not only are you .

My neighborhood, Canton City School District:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attracti...nton_Ohio.html

Yes, we are all so very poverty stricken. Plow away...

WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE AND SUCCESS IS TRADITION
Old 06-17-19, 05:21 PM
All Ohio

starkfb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
Regardless of the ramblings of Bodiaz, Massillon has the best football program in Stark County, period! That is a fact, I know that even though I am Massillon’s myopic poster on Yappi, right Bodiaz. LOL! LOL! By the way Bo, you never answered where you live and which school you support?
yes, and a few years ago Perry was the best as proven in the playoffs. But, winning some high school football games does not make you a better person. Winning a state title also do not make the community better. Volunteer and help the poor or foster a child if you want to make a difference in your community.
Old 06-17-19, 05:37 PM
All District

John Lee Pettimore is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodiaz View Post
Win the Junior Circuit and then we can talk,,,,,as of this morning, Massillon still has zero sanctioned state championships.....WAR PAPER TIGERS
Don't you think you should worry about YOUR team eventually being able to compete with teams from the "Junior circuit?" I mean, let's start locally and go from there.
Old 06-17-19, 08:27 PM
All World

Caleb is on a distinguished road
Posters still fighting over schedules and divisions. Nothing ever changes. lol
Old 06-17-19, 09:57 PM
All Yappi

y2h is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DB135 View Post
When posters fail to note the long term racial slurs, heard at Massillon - North Canton sporting events as well as the hate for the program from administrators, like Joe Eaton, they only need to look at Massillon being assigned the visitors locker room, for the Wadsworth football playoff game and the North Canton board member trying to justify the action, by advising an inferior "new" locker room was a superior facility, after the action was reported to the OHSAA!

There are demonstrable events that prove the hate, from administrators and fans of other programs, that objectively justify the evaluation of their feelings, based on jealously of Massillon!
Use a brand new locker room and whine
Old 06-17-19, 10:03 PM
All Yappi

Maxie can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkfb View Post
yes, and a few years ago Perry was the best as proven in the playoffs. But, winning some high school football games does not make you a better person. Winning a state title also do not make the community better. Volunteer and help the poor or foster a child if you want to make a difference in your community.

Not really. Consistency determines the best program. As far as your last sentence, you lost me.
Old 06-18-19, 12:15 AM
All American

Quote:
Don't you think you should worry about YOUR team eventually being able to compete with teams from the "Junior circuit?" I mean, let's start locally and go from there.

Compete? The entire state of Ohio has been waiting many years for you to compete, jr.

OFFICIAL OHSAA STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS

Canton McKinley...27
Massillon Wash......0
Old 06-18-19, 12:23 AM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
Not really. Consistency determines the best program. As far as your last sentence, you lost me.
And we consistently have the most State Finalists and State Champions. McKinley is vastly superior to Massillon where it matters most- the State Championship trophy case. State Championships mean more than beating some other school in a series. That's why you have none.

OHSAA STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
Canton McKinley...27
Massillon Wash.......0

Without our BIG SCHOOL State Championships, Stark County would have NONE..