Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Girls HS Sports > Girls Soccer

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #91  
Old 03-08-19, 07:40 AM
coachg coachg is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 05-29-07
Location: Masonish
Posts: 4,409
coachg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty CUP View Post
What facts do I have wrong in your quote?
The statement below is what I am referencing. You have ZERO credibility left. You should give no soccer advice to anyone at all. You do not have the ability to even appear to be unbiased.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty CUP View Post
How the mighty has fallen...

Not one CUP or CDA team was a top seed on the girls side and EVERY girls age group top seed was given to TFA. The bragging post for CUP has been buried. With OP and OE's top teams out of the tourney for years it has been a free for all for CUP. Good for them crazy West Siders.
My reply below which you ignored as usual when faced with the real facts.

I know facts hurt but facts are facts. You may not like what you read below EmptyTroll.

U11 Girls… 1. TFA Elite, 2. CUP North

U12 Girls… 1. CUP 07 North, 2. TFA 3. CUP South

U13 Girls. 1. CUP North 2. CUP South 3. CUP South II

U14 Girls.. 1. TFA 2. CDA Premier 3. CUP Gold

U15 Girls.. 1. CUP Gold 2. CDA Premier

U16 Girls.. 1. Warren County 2. CDA Premier

U17 Girls.. 1. CDA Premier

U18 Girls.. 1. CDA Premier

U19 Girls.. 1. CDA Premier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty CUP View Post
The local DA region is junk and EVERYONE but you knows it.
If they are junk what does that make these ECNL teams that bucknut3 lists? U18’s CDA Premier team (‘01) who tied both OP ECNL and FC Pride ECNL in the OE college showcase not the U19’s who did not participate in that event. I have said many times recently that both leagues have great teams, players and coaches. Do I prefer one over the other - yes. But they are both high quality and far from junk.

Again please refrain from posting or giving advice until you go get help. Anyone that asks you for advise should be warned of your mental bias that has your head stuck up your rear.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #92  
Old 03-08-19, 07:53 AM
Hoosier Parent Hoosier Parent is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 04-27-16
Posts: 396
Hoosier Parent is on a distinguished road
Actually Bucknut the FC Pride team CDA tied was their second team FC Pride Red.

But to their credit, they did tie the Ohio Valley ECNL conference leaders and the TFA 01's (The other OS National League team) Beat the FC Pride ECNL team 3-2.

You can always add the excuse that I'm not sure the Pride team brought everyone in that they lost to an Ohio Elite ECNL team like 3-1 that was made up of 01', 02's and 03's. (FC PRide beat the 01/00's a month earlier). But at the end of the day at U18 the National League went 1-1-0 against the ECNL. in the U18 division.

I think we get caught up in the depth/talent level of the DA vs ECNL when it's not really relevant. I bet the top teams in the National League would likely be competitive with the upper half of the DA and ECNL. Ultimately girls are developing by going against other elite girls at practice and will see enough elite competition to develop.

Bucknut how many of the CDA girls came from the DA team so that they could play HS? I know of at least one or two.
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 03-08-19, 08:11 AM
Bucknut3 Bucknut3 is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 01-26-17
Posts: 105
Bucknut3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier Parent View Post
Actually Bucknut the FC Pride team CDA tied was their second team FC Pride Red.

But to their credit, they did tie the Ohio Valley ECNL conference leaders and the TFA 01's (The other OS National League team) Beat the FC Pride ECNL team 3-2.

You can always add the excuse that I'm not sure the Pride team brought everyone in that they lost to an Ohio Elite ECNL team like 3-1 that was made up of 01', 02's and 03's. (FC PRide beat the 01/00's a month earlier). But at the end of the day at U18 the National League went 1-1-0 against the ECNL. in the U18 division.

I think we get caught up in the depth/talent level of the DA vs ECNL when it's not really relevant. I bet the top teams in the National League would likely be competitive with the upper half of the DA and ECNL. Ultimately girls are developing by going against other elite girls at practice and will see enough elite competition to develop.

Bucknut how many of the CDA girls came from the DA team so that they could play HS? I know of at least one or two.
On the U19’s they didn’t have any to my knowledge but they could have played DA some years ago. The U18’s did pull up some young girls from DA. At this level “ any given Sunday” applies.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 03-08-19, 08:26 AM
Empty CUP Empty CUP is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 01-06-16
Location: Indian Hill
Posts: 301
Empty CUP is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachg View Post
The statement below is what I am referencing. You have ZERO credibility left. You should give no soccer advice to anyone at all. You do not have the ability to even appear to be unbiased.



My reply below which you ignored as usual when faced with the real facts.

I know facts hurt but facts are facts. You may not like what you read below EmptyTroll.

U11 Girls… 1. TFA Elite, 2. CUP North

U12 Girls… 1. CUP 07 North, 2. TFA 3. CUP South

U13 Girls. 1. CUP North 2. CUP South 3. CUP South II

U14 Girls.. 1. TFA 2. CDA Premier 3. CUP Gold

U15 Girls.. 1. CUP Gold 2. CDA Premier

U16 Girls.. 1. Warren County 2. CDA Premier

U17 Girls.. 1. CDA Premier

U18 Girls.. 1. CDA Premier

U19 Girls.. 1. CDA Premier



If they are junk what does that make these ECNL teams that bucknut3 lists? U18’s CDA Premier team (‘01) who tied both OP ECNL and FC Pride ECNL in the OE college showcase not the U19’s who did not participate in that event. I have said many times recently that both leagues have great teams, players and coaches. Do I prefer one over the other - yes. But they are both high quality and far from junk.

Again please refrain from posting or giving advice until you go get help. Anyone that asks you for advise should be warned of your mental bias that has your head stuck up your rear.
Damn you're dim. I was mistaken on the state cup stuff, went from a misleading tweet from TFA and jumped the gun. Couple scotch's deep as well, no harm no foul, my distaste for the feckless miniature of a man is no secret.

But my question remains, what was not true in my statement on this topic, and remember I'm not saying at all that the CDA DA or CDA older age pre team girls are not good, they are. But when you started to deflect like those with lower ability to cognitively debate do, and say what I'm saying is untrue because of another unrelated topic you show just how weak minded and uneducated on the topic you really are.
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 03-08-19, 08:39 AM
Hoosier Parent Hoosier Parent is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 04-27-16
Posts: 396
Hoosier Parent is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucknut3 View Post
On the U19’s they didn’t have any to my knowledge but they could have played DA some years ago. The U18’s did pull up some young girls from DA. At this level “ any given Sunday” applies.
Not what I meant. I talked to one CUP GOLD parent when DA was being organized who said her daughter was going to play HS and would drop down. She was committed as a sophomore and one of Nate Lie's favorites. There is no doubt she went to the CDA Premier to play HS, not because she was dropped down. I know another parent/athlete, but not as sure as with that kid.

Was just asking you if you had any idea.
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 03-08-19, 09:18 AM
coachg coachg is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 05-29-07
Location: Masonish
Posts: 4,409
coachg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty CUP View Post
Damn you're dim. I was mistaken on the state cup stuff, went from a misleading tweet from TFA and jumped the gun. Couple scotch's deep as well, no harm no foul, my distaste for the feckless miniature of a man is no secret.

But my question remains, what was not true in my statement on this topic, and remember I'm not saying at all that the CDA DA or CDA older age pre team girls are not good, they are. But when you started to deflect like those with lower ability to cognitively debate do, and say what I'm saying is untrue because of another unrelated topic you show just how weak minded and uneducated on the topic you really are.
Damn you are short a few brain cells or your drunk typing again(AA can help). I said due to statements you have made about DA / CUP/ KHA and certain coaches you have lost all credibility and really shouldn't even try to debate any soccer stuff much less give any parent or player advice. You seem to have DA-Derangement Syndrome. YOu even called them "junk" despite them competing very well against the ECNL OV leader according to Hoosier so if their second team plays that well why would any sane person call DA junk? You border on scary with your ramblings and false statements that you try to deflect off as "ooopps my bad I didn't check my facts before my drunk posted." you need an intervention badly. I am not sure if you truly believe your lies or your Little Susie just didn't make the team she wanted or maybe just not getting the playing time you think she should. Both leagues are great and both are different and players can chose what is best for them. By having two leagues it will drive competition which will make both groups better and this will make the players better. But hey again truth doesn't matter to you. You seem to get off on running people, players and other groups down instead of seeing the good. I hope you look at your patients with an open mind instead of the narrow hateful view you have towards people and groups on here. I somehow doubt you say these things to the people faces that you insult on here. Unlike you when I have an issue I take it up with the person directly. Hell I have even offered to buy the first two rounds of beer if you or anyone else wanted to sit down face to face and after 12 years of being on here no takers. I doubt anything I have said has changed your mind and I am sure you will keep Trolling drunkaly on with lies, name calling and bashing.
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 03-08-19, 09:33 AM
jed the fish show jed the fish show is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 09-12-17
Posts: 133
jed the fish show is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachg View Post
Damn you are short a few brain cells or your drunk typing again(AA can help). I said due to statements you have made about DA / CUP/ KHA and certain coaches you have lost all credibility and really shouldn't even try to debate any soccer stuff much less give any parent or player advice. You seem to have DA-Derangement Syndrome. YOu even called them "junk" despite them competing very well against the ECNL OV leader according to Hoosier so if their second team plays that well why would any sane person call DA junk? You border on scary with your ramblings and false statements that you try to deflect off as "ooopps my bad I didn't check my facts before my drunk posted." you need an intervention badly. I am not sure if you truly believe your lies or your Little Susie just didn't make the team she wanted or maybe just not getting the playing time you think she should. Both leagues are great and both are different and players can chose what is best for them. By having two leagues it will drive competition which will make both groups better and this will make the players better. But hey again truth doesn't matter to you. You seem to get off on running people, players and other groups down instead of seeing the good. I hope you look at your patients with an open mind instead of the narrow hateful view you have towards people and groups on here. I somehow doubt you say these things to the people faces that you insult on here. Unlike you when I have an issue I take it up with the person directly. Hell I have even offered to buy the first two rounds of beer if you or anyone else wanted to sit down face to face and after 12 years of being on here no takers. I doubt anything I have said has changed your mind and I am sure you will keep Trolling drunkaly on with lies, name calling and bashing.
complete awesomeness
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 03-08-19, 09:38 AM
Bucknut3 Bucknut3 is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 01-26-17
Posts: 105
Bucknut3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier Parent View Post
Not what I meant. I talked to one CUP GOLD parent when DA was being organized who said her daughter was going to play HS and would drop down. She was committed as a sophomore and one of Nate Lie's favorites. There is no doubt she went to the CDA Premier to play HS, not because she was dropped down. I know another parent/athlete, but not as sure as with that kid.

Was just asking you if you had any idea.
You are right. Some were DA ( three) but went CDA for HS. Thought you meant more immediate history.
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 03-08-19, 09:44 AM
Hoosier Parent Hoosier Parent is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 04-27-16
Posts: 396
Hoosier Parent is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jed the fish show View Post
complete awesomeness
Not really, it's a pot and kettle situation. Nobody makes biased comparisons by intentionally posting unvetted, disproved, or generally vague comparisons, like coachg. He's a troll's troll.

Most parents of the teams know what kids went to other clubs for better playing time and how they compared at the former club. Coach generally makes assertions as an outsider, with bias and ambiguous info, which stokes parents who are familiar with the teams.
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 03-08-19, 10:04 AM
coachg coachg is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 05-29-07
Location: Masonish
Posts: 4,409
coachg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier Parent View Post
Not really, it's a pot and kettle situation. Nobody makes biased comparisons by intentionally posting unvetted, disproved, or generally vague comparisons, like coachg. He's a troll's troll.

Most parents of the teams know what kids went to other clubs for better playing time and how they compared at the former club. Coach generally makes assertions as an outsider, with bias and ambiguous info, which stokes parents who are familiar with the teams.
Examples please? I have been correcting false info on here.
Reply With Quote
  #101  
Old 03-08-19, 10:09 AM
Rohbino Rohbino is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 12-08-07
Location: Hunting Valley
Posts: 1,763
Rohbino is on a distinguished road
coachg & emptycup, it's obvious that the two of you have a great deal of unbridled lust toward one another. Just meet already and put an end to the sexual tension.
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 03-08-19, 10:43 AM
jed the fish show jed the fish show is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 09-12-17
Posts: 133
jed the fish show is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohbino View Post
coachg & emptycup, it's obvious that the two of you have a great deal of unbridled lust toward one another. Just meet already and put an end to the sexual tension.
HILARIOUS awesomeness
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 03-08-19, 11:17 AM
coachg coachg is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 05-29-07
Location: Masonish
Posts: 4,409
coachg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohbino View Post
coachg & emptycup, it's obvious that the two of you have a great deal of unbridled lust toward one another. Just meet already and put an end to the sexual tension.
LOL but not even with your third leg would I touch him.


At Least I offered to buy beer and talk.. I guess the ball is in his court.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 03-08-19, 01:28 PM
Snooper Snooper is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 03-19-18
Posts: 47
Snooper is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachg View Post
Examples please? I have been correcting false info on here.
Seriously... Empty did not get the info right because the TFA tweet made it seem like they had indeed earned the top seeds... here's the tweet:

https://twitter.com/TFA_Cincinnati/status/1095851575422189568


@TFA_Cincinnati Feb 13
Congrats to our Elite teams earning top seeds for the #StateCup: #TFAB03Elite, #TFAG08Elite, #TFAG07Elite, #TFAG06Elite, #TFAG05Elite, #TFAG04Elite, #TFAG03Elite, #TFAG02Elite, & #TFAG01Elite! #OHSoProud #TFACincinnati

Secondly, I don't think any honest / sane person would say (or is saying) that CDA DA and Premier are anything close to junk. The DA teams are unarguably the best teams in this local area with the Premier teams on par with OE. It is the REGION in which the DA plays that is junk... that is the point being made.

Quit trying to be mad about something and just read what the guy is saying.
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 03-08-19, 01:58 PM
coachg coachg is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 05-29-07
Location: Masonish
Posts: 4,409
coachg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooper View Post
Seriously... Empty did not get the info right because the TFA tweet made it seem like they had indeed earned the top seeds... here's the tweet:

https://twitter.com/TFA_Cincinnati/status/1095851575422189568


@TFA_Cincinnati Feb 13
Congrats to our Elite teams earning top seeds for the #StateCup: #TFAB03Elite, #TFAG08Elite, #TFAG07Elite, #TFAG06Elite, #TFAG05Elite, #TFAG04Elite, #TFAG03Elite, #TFAG02Elite, & #TFAG01Elite! #OHSoProud #TFACincinnati
So with all his vast soccer knowledge he doesn't know how or where to check for the correct information? Ok so we agree he is not knowledgeable apparently.

Secondly, I don't think any honest / sane person would say (or is saying) that CDA DA and Premier are anything close to junk. The DA teams are unarguably the best teams in this local area with the Premier teams on par with OE. It is the REGION in which the DA plays that is junk... that is the point being made.

Quit trying to be mad about something and just read what the guy is saying.[/QUOTE]

Oh EmptyTrollHead has said just those that in the past in many posts. I understand being a fan loving a club / team but facts are facts. I love OSU Football butu That Team Up North has beat us more than we have beat them in the history of the two teams playing each other. No dispute to that as its a fact. DA and ECNL are both solid leagues with great players we can debate HS or no HS but locally they are both coached great have great players.
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 03-08-19, 03:42 PM
5x26 5x26 is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 05-22-17
Posts: 111
5x26 is on a distinguished road
Damn, lots of drama. Can’t we all just be happy we have 3 clubs in such a small area that put out such a large amount of talent right now? CDA, OE and TFA, and kids have a lot of choices on leagues and options. I think that’s pretty cool regardless of what my preference is.
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 03-08-19, 03:42 PM
Empty CUP Empty CUP is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 01-06-16
Location: Indian Hill
Posts: 301
Empty CUP is on a distinguished road
Coach G, I posted some mean stuff but I deleted it I’m not going to stoop down to your level

You're right I should check my information a little better. Thanks for the hint, knowledge is power after all

Last edited by Empty CUP; 03-08-19 at 04:43 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 03-08-19, 09:47 PM
Iniesta Iniesta is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 06-07-17
Posts: 19
Iniesta is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachg View Post

At Least I offered to buy beer and talk.. I guess the ball is in his court.
In general, awesome.





But does anyone actually take this crap seriously enough to need to talk it out over drinks? Or to even offer to talk it out over drinks? Really?
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 03-08-19, 10:19 PM
Philly_Cat Philly_Cat is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 01-11-13
Posts: 3,812
Philly_Cat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iniesta View Post
In general, awesome.











But does anyone actually take this crap seriously enough to need to talk it out over drinks? Or to even offer to talk it out over drinks? Really?
I'd do it. If it meant having a real conversation with the inability to say outrageous things just to get under peoples skin knowing you can hide behind a screen, sure. I'm all for having intellectual conversations. Probably why the internet doesn't sit well with me.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 03-09-19, 02:30 PM
coachg coachg is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 05-29-07
Location: Masonish
Posts: 4,409
coachg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philly_Cat View Post
I'd do it. If it meant having a real conversation with the inability to say outrageous things just to get under peoples skin knowing you can hide behind a screen, sure. I'm all for having intellectual conversations. Probably why the internet doesn't sit well with me.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I agree and that's why I offer to do it. I bet while we would disagree that we would all get along.
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 03-11-19, 06:27 AM
Hoosier Parent Hoosier Parent is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 04-27-16
Posts: 396
Hoosier Parent is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooper View Post

Secondly, I don't think any honest / sane person would say (or is saying) that CDA DA and Premier are anything close to junk. The DA teams are unarguably the best teams in this local area with the Premier teams on par with OE. It is the REGION in which the DA plays that is junk... that is the point being made.
Gotta ask Snoop. What are you basing the comparison of DA, CDA, and OE on?
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 03-11-19, 08:52 AM
jed the fish show jed the fish show is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 09-12-17
Posts: 133
jed the fish show is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier Parent View Post
How many Cincy area girls have committed D1 over the last 3 years that did not play ECNL, DA, National League, or MRL Prem 1?

I'm also trying to understand the level of HS talent in Cincy. I'd argue that HS practices can't emulate high level club practices because the disparity in ability prevents the time and level of intensity of high level club practices.

At the end of the day, the difference between an OE ECNL (Presumably DA and National League) and an Ohio Galaxies practice is HUGE! BeaverCreek had three ECNL girls I think (1 was composite as she was recovering from a broken leg). I think the rest were mostly MRL or lower level players. Same with Centerville and Springboro.

How many DA/ECNL/National League level players are on a Mason or Loveland level team in Cincy?
Just to clarify.....and to show SOME HS coaches do MORE with a lot LESS talent than club coaches- since you mentioned them, let's take LOVELAND and talk about those kooky FACTS- with a little research, last years team that won 15 games included the following club players-

ONE ECNL player
ONE Cup Black player
TWO Pre-DA players
TWO OE Academy players

TWO Alliance, TWO Impact, ONE Warren county

And YES, they had one of the hardest schedules in the state, so the competition they played probably had more high level club players than they did.

Summary= the biggest difference between MOST Club coaches and MOST high school coaches, is the complete arrogance, mental abuse and deep insecurity that MOST club coaches have....high school coaches USUALLY coach because they love coaching. (until parents drive them away with their pathetic undermining, etc). End of story.
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 03-11-19, 09:21 AM
Hoosier Parent Hoosier Parent is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 04-27-16
Posts: 396
Hoosier Parent is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jed the fish show View Post
Just to clarify.....and to show SOME HS coaches do MORE with a lot LESS talent than club coaches- since you mentioned them, let's take LOVELAND and talk about those kooky FACTS- with a little research, last years team that won 15 games included the following club players-

ONE ECNL player
ONE Cup Black player
TWO Pre-DA players
TWO OE Academy players

TWO Alliance, TWO Impact, ONE Warren county

And YES, they had one of the hardest schedules in the state, so the competition they played probably had more high level club players than they did.

Summary= the biggest difference between MOST Club coaches and MOST high school coaches, is the complete arrogance, mental abuse and deep insecurity that MOST club coaches have....high school coaches USUALLY coach because they love coaching. (until parents drive them away with their pathetic undermining, etc). End of story.
You're not wrong. But high level club coaches are involved in a dynamic where athletes are competing for the opportunity to give them heavy amounts of money to challenge and push them to a higher level. That gives a lot of discretion and authority to those club coaches which presumably leads to the duchebaggery.

There's still different levels of Dbaggery in HS. I sit in coach association meetings and listen to coaches who are blessed with rosters stocked with girls from clubs of various levels, who tell each other what great coaches they are. Meanwhile other schools have rosters of girls who have never heard of wall passes or pressure/cover.

It's all relative to expectation and authority.
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 03-11-19, 09:41 AM
coachg coachg is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 05-29-07
Location: Masonish
Posts: 4,409
coachg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier Parent View Post
You're not wrong. But high level club coaches are involved in a dynamic where athletes are competing for the opportunity to give them heavy amounts of money to challenge and push them to a higher level. That gives a lot of discretion and authority to those club coaches which presumably leads to the duchebaggery.

There's still different levels of Dbaggery in HS. I sit in coach association meetings and listen to coaches who are blessed with rosters stocked with girls from clubs of various levels, who tell each other what great coaches they are. Meanwhile other schools have rosters of girls who have never heard of wall passes or pressure/cover.

It's all relative to expectation and authority.
The Loveland Coach is also a higher level club coach.
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 03-11-19, 09:43 AM
coachg coachg is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 05-29-07
Location: Masonish
Posts: 4,409
coachg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jed the fish show View Post
Just to clarify.....and to show SOME HS coaches do MORE with a lot LESS talent than club coaches- since you mentioned them, let's take LOVELAND and talk about those kooky FACTS- with a little research, last years team that won 15 games included the following club players-

ONE ECNL player
ONE Cup Black player
TWO Pre-DA players
TWO OE Academy players

TWO Alliance, TWO Impact, ONE Warren county

And YES, they had one of the hardest schedules in the state, so the competition they played probably had more high level club players than they did.

Summary= the biggest difference between MOST Club coaches and MOST high school coaches, is the complete arrogance, mental abuse and deep insecurity that MOST club coaches have....high school coaches USUALLY coach because they love coaching. (until parents drive them away with their pathetic undermining, etc). End of story.

Also the Loveland Coach is a CUP/CU coach.
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 03-11-19, 11:27 AM
jed the fish show jed the fish show is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 09-12-17
Posts: 133
jed the fish show is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachg View Post
Also the Loveland Coach is a CUP/CU coach.
It was just an example....I could do the same exact thing with Medina, etc etc
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 03-11-19, 12:51 PM
Snooper Snooper is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 03-19-18
Posts: 47
Snooper is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier Parent View Post
Gotta ask Snoop. What are you basing the comparison of DA, CDA, and OE on?
Honestly, not much. I know the 05s at CUP and KHA last year were best in the region (and higher?) which was pre-ECNL. The 04 age group was likewise very strong at those clubs, but no facts there... 03s and above are hard to tell now because players have flowed in and out and the DA teams don’t play ECNL teams...

So, I’ll say my statement is just a non-fact based Yappi opinion... ha!
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 03-11-19, 01:41 PM
Hoosier Parent Hoosier Parent is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 04-27-16
Posts: 396
Hoosier Parent is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooper View Post
Honestly, not much. I know the 05s at CUP and KHA last year were best in the region (and higher?) which was pre-ECNL. The 04 age group was likewise very strong at those clubs, but no facts there... 03s and above are hard to tell now because players have flowed in and out and the DA teams don’t play ECNL teams...

So, I’ll say my statement is just a non-fact based Yappi opinion... ha!
No worries. Some of us are parents, some coaches. I don't have the insight/experience to dispute your reasoning. Was just curious.
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 03-11-19, 02:45 PM
5x26 5x26 is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 05-22-17
Posts: 111
5x26 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooper View Post
Honestly, not much. I know the 05s at CUP and KHA last year were best in the region (and higher?) which was pre-ECNL. The 04 age group was likewise very strong at those clubs, but no facts there... 03s and above are hard to tell now because players have flowed in and out and the DA teams don’t play ECNL teams...

So, I’ll say my statement is just a non-fact based Yappi opinion... ha!


The 05 OE team is drastically different than last year. This years OE 05's have just 7 returning players from last year and 8 new to the team girls. 5 from last years CUP Gold teams, 1 from CUP Black, 1 from Indy Fire, and 1 from the OE ECNL 04's that played up. They are 21-3-3 on the year. 9-0-0 against National league teams, and the rest is all ECNL play in league or showcases. Hard to tell where the 05 DA team is because they play the same 5 teams over and over that are just not that high of quality and only played 9 games. Lots of talent there though for sure.

The 04's at OE are somewhere between the pre-DA and the DA team. The DA team that is first in the local DA conference just lost badly to the ECNL FC Pride team that is probably going to end up 3rd or 4th in their ECNL Conference. The OE ECNL team never gave up 5 goals against Pride, and the OE team beat the Eclipse team that finished ahead of the 04 DA team.

Just arm chair quarterbacking but id say it's a toss up at those two ages.

Last edited by 5x26; 03-11-19 at 03:06 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 03-11-19, 09:59 PM
soccerfan63 soccerfan63 is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 07-17-17
Posts: 112
soccerfan63 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachg View Post
The Loveland Coach is also a higher level club coach.
The Loveland Coach is not a high level coach.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Central District Division III bsee54321 Boys Basketball 25 03-08-19 10:45 PM
Impact Longhorns Club Travel Baseball Tryouts ImpactLonghorns Baseball 0 07-30-18 11:18 AM
Impact Longhorns Club Travel Baseball Tryouts ImpactLonghorns Baseball 0 07-25-18 12:47 PM
Impact Longhorns Club Travel Baseball Tryouts ImpactLonghorns Baseball 2 07-22-18 08:49 AM
Impact Longhorns Baseball Tryouts 2019 ImpactLonghorns Baseball 0 07-18-18 08:46 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:29 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz