Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #91  
Old 03-09-18, 04:59 PM
Bobby77 Bobby77 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 12-25-17
Posts: 267
Bobby77 is on a distinguished road
DB04 on his annual Hoban is ducking Ed’s statement. You say this every year. FWIW I would not play Iggy and Ed’s almost back to back at the beginning of the season. There is no reason for it. You say every year that you donate to Ed’s and Hoban is dodging them. Rinse repeat.

Last edited by Bobby77; 03-09-18 at 07:18 PM.
  #92  
Old 03-09-18, 05:18 PM
Bobby77 Bobby77 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 12-25-17
Posts: 267
Bobby77 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DB 04 View Post
Edís wanted a game with Hoban week 3. They contacted Hoban. No returned phone calls or texts.

I stand by my statements.
I appreciate that you stand by your statement but doesnít Edís have a two year deal with the team from DC week three? If that is the case your statement could not be true. Please advise.
  #93  
Old 03-09-18, 05:32 PM
DB 04 DB 04 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 10-09-15
Posts: 718
DB 04 is on a distinguished road
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby77 View Post
I appreciate that you stand by your statement but doesn’t Ed’s have a two year deal with the team from DC week three? If that is the case your statement could not be true. Please advise.
Let’s think about this scenario...

Would you sit around and wait for days..weeks..to get a response after contact?

We all have things to do! Time for the next slot machine!
  #94  
Old 03-09-18, 05:59 PM
Bobby77 Bobby77 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 12-25-17
Posts: 267
Bobby77 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DB 04 View Post
Letís think about this scenario...

Would you sit around and wait for days..weeks..to get a response after contact?

We all have things to do! Time for the next slot machine!
They played DC in 2017 and are from what I can tell scheduled to play them in 2018. They did not have the open week. To say Tyrrell wouldnít call or text them back is just a fabricated lie. Hoban plays Edís too often in other sports for there to be any truth to this. The two ADís talk all the time and they are sister schools. They are in constant communication. You are clearly making this up.
  #95  
Old 03-09-18, 06:10 PM
Ts1960 Ts1960 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 12-20-17
Posts: 1,001
Ts1960 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egret View Post
I want to make sure I have this straight. You are trying to tell me that Jeff Clark, yet JEFF CLARK was bullied by parents. Is that what you are trying to tell me. If it is, I will tell you that YOU don't know what you are talking about and you sure as he!! don't know him. Just trying to see what you are saying.
I can 100% assure you they left to go to Hoban because of 2 parent meetings, these were parents of players. The Clarks werenít there and it was clear 3 minutes into the meeting why they werenít.
  #96  
Old 03-09-18, 06:17 PM
DB 04 DB 04 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 10-09-15
Posts: 718
DB 04 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby77 View Post
They played DC in 2017 and are from what I can tell scheduled to play them in 2018. They did not have the open week. To say Tyrrell wouldn’t call or text them back is just a fabricated lie. Hoban plays Ed’s too often in other sports for there to be any truth to this. The two AD’s talk all the time and they are sister schools. They are in constant communication. You are clearly making this up.
You are wrong and I am right...Keep on trying!
  #97  
Old 03-09-18, 06:44 PM
clarkgriswold clarkgriswold is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-28-07
Posts: 10,276
clarkgriswold will become famous soon enoughclarkgriswold will become famous soon enough
Alllllrightttyyyy then. We now know about: Hoban golf commits; how Danny Clark ended up at Hoban; Massillon parent and players meetings; the number of kids at Coventry going to play college football; Hoban's schedule; St. Ed's schedule; Del Donahoo's one tank trips; the Hoban/Avon pre-game. Gotta love Hoban threads.
  #98  
Old 03-09-18, 06:45 PM
GregG GregG is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 12-23-17
Posts: 247
GregG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ts1960 View Post
I can 100% assure you they left to go to Hoban because of 2 parent meetings, these were parents of players. The Clarks werenít there and it was clear 3 minutes into the meeting why they werenít.
Of course the Clarkís werenít present, those snowflakes wouldnít say squat to Jeff and sons. The parents did make the right call lol. Danny = 2 titles, Mommy Daddy Tigers = 6 wins
  #99  
Old 03-09-18, 06:58 PM
Bobby77 Bobby77 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 12-25-17
Posts: 267
Bobby77 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DB 04 View Post
You are wrong and I am right...Keep on trying!
Well ok then. My reasoning makes no sense since you are right and stand by it...I guess that is how this works. Are you really good friends with Information because you two spew a lot of the same hate and logic?
  #100  
Old 03-09-18, 07:10 PM
clarkgriswold clarkgriswold is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-28-07
Posts: 10,276
clarkgriswold will become famous soon enoughclarkgriswold will become famous soon enough
Eagerly anticipating a hearty "AM NOT" from DB04 countered by an intense "ARE TOO" from bobby77.
  #101  
Old 03-09-18, 07:16 PM
Bobby77 Bobby77 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 12-25-17
Posts: 267
Bobby77 is on a distinguished road
You are an enabler Clark! You don’t help with his therapy. LOL.
  #102  
Old 03-09-18, 07:29 PM
DB 04 DB 04 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 10-09-15
Posts: 718
DB 04 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby77 View Post
You are an enabler Clark! You don’t help with his therapy. LOL.
Only reason I came on here was from the week 3 post.

BTW, Copley/Hoban is a 50/50 game. You will get your money’s worth!
  #103  
Old 03-09-18, 07:34 PM
Bobby77 Bobby77 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 12-25-17
Posts: 267
Bobby77 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DB 04 View Post
Only reason I came on here was from the week 3 post.

BTW, Copley/Hoban is a 50/50 game. You will get your moneyís worth!
Should be a good game. Arguing with you is like playing Chess with a pigeon. I try to calculate my next move and you just knock over all the pieces, take a dump on the board and walk away like you won. Well played.
  #104  
Old 03-09-18, 07:45 PM
DB 04 DB 04 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 10-09-15
Posts: 718
DB 04 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby77 View Post
Should be a good game. Arguing with you is like playing Chess with a pigeon. I try to calculate my next move and you just knock over all the pieces, take a dump on the board and walk away like you won. Well played.
I know the truth.

Time to carry on with the thread.
  #105  
Old 03-09-18, 07:50 PM
Cougarfan22 Cougarfan22 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 08-27-16
Posts: 664
Cougarfan22 is on a distinguished road
I am kinda enjoying this. Honored that DB04 would make an appearance.
  #106  
Old 03-09-18, 07:54 PM
Bobby77 Bobby77 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 12-25-17
Posts: 267
Bobby77 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DB 04 View Post
Only reason I came on here was from the week 3 post.

BTW, Copley/Hoban is a 50/50 game. You will get your money’s worth!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DB 04 View Post
I know the truth.

Time to carry on with the thread.
You can’t handle the truth!!!!!

You left me no choice.
  #107  
Old 03-09-18, 09:55 PM
DB 04 DB 04 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 10-09-15
Posts: 718
DB 04 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby77 View Post
You canít handle the truth!!!!!

You left me no choice.
Donít worry, Iím waiting for the day Usagent5161 comes back!
  #108  
Old 03-09-18, 09:58 PM
DB 04 DB 04 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 10-09-15
Posts: 718
DB 04 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougarfan22 View Post
I am kinda enjoying this. Honored that DB04 would make an appearance.
Letís not forget the time you and I went after a poster on here when they said nobody should carry a concealed firearm (including a pistol) in their house for protection #snowflake
  #109  
Old 03-09-18, 10:01 PM
DB 04 DB 04 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 10-09-15
Posts: 718
DB 04 is on a distinguished road
Bobby77, wasnít Iggy and Hoban a 2 year contract?

I do think itís a good idea Wakefield doesnít play Hoban until the playoffs. His offense can be a pain like the Navy or Army offense. If you see it twice in a season, someone can shut down that offense playing assignment football.
  #110  
Old 03-09-18, 10:33 PM
Bobby77 Bobby77 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 12-25-17
Posts: 267
Bobby77 is on a distinguished road
I don’t know how long the agreement is with Iggy but they are playing week one again. I hear Hoban will not be playing Mooney or Ursuline after this so scheduling will be a challenge next year I would guess.

Don’t know much about Perry other than they have been consistently successful for the past few years and a power in D2. I have not watched them in person.

Who is Usagent5161? You reference him a lot.
  #111  
Old 03-09-18, 10:36 PM
DB 04 DB 04 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 10-09-15
Posts: 718
DB 04 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby77 View Post
I donít know how long the agreement is with Iggy but they are playing week one again. I hear Hoban will not be playing Mooney or Ursuline after this so scheduling will be a challenge next year I would guess.

Donít know much about Perry other than they have been consistently successful for the past few years and a power in D2. I have not watched them in person.

Who is Usagent5161? You reference him a lot.
Check pms
  #112  
Old 03-09-18, 10:58 PM
team all in team all in is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 01-20-15
Posts: 240
team all in is an unknown quantity at this point
Who is this USA agent guy everyone keeps referencing?
  #113  
Old 03-10-18, 01:05 AM
clarkgriswold clarkgriswold is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-28-07
Posts: 10,276
clarkgriswold will become famous soon enoughclarkgriswold will become famous soon enough
Usagent5161 was an occasional poster who was discovered to be an area head coach. It was a moment not unlike that with Hoban goof booster Sporty2015. He often had good info on what was going on with area coaching openings. For a while, DB04 hung on his every word but eventually became his arch-nemesis.
  #114  
Old 03-10-18, 01:59 AM
buckeye53 buckeye53 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 09-30-14
Location: The Sierra Nevada, NorCal
Posts: 506
buckeye53 is on a distinguished road
Anybody hear anything about Tyrell getting some kind of an award ?
  #115  
Old 03-10-18, 06:46 AM
DB 04 DB 04 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 10-09-15
Posts: 718
DB 04 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkgriswold View Post
Usagent5161 was an occasional poster who was discovered to be an area head coach. It was a moment not unlike that with Hoban goof booster Sporty2015. He often had good info on what was going on with area coaching openings. For a while, DB04 hung on his every word but eventually became his arch-nemesis.
Not every word, but he was about accurate in the majority of his posts.
  #116  
Old 03-10-18, 07:39 AM
Egret Egret is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 11-08-09
Posts: 4,192
Egret is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ts1960 View Post
I can 100% assure you they left to go to Hoban because of 2 parent meetings, these were parents of players. The Clarks werenít there and it was clear 3 minutes into the meeting why they werenít.
Son, you are effing delusional. So now you are saying he wasn't there because he was afraid of the parents? You are just ignorant. Please shut up. You are embarrassing me and all of Massillon.
  #117  
Old 03-10-18, 08:55 AM
firewatch firewatch is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 10-19-09
Posts: 3,560
firewatch is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egret View Post
Son, you are effing delusional. So now you are saying he wasn't there because he was afraid of the parents? You are just ignorant. Please shut up. You are embarrassing me and all of Massillon.
I think Clark left Massillon to be closer to Swenson’s. A Galleyboy is a powerful thing.

Last edited by firewatch; 03-10-18 at 09:46 AM.
  #118  
Old 03-10-18, 09:00 AM
sam the butcher sam the butcher is offline
Moderated User
 
Join Date: 09-16-17
Posts: 889
sam the butcher is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by firewatch View Post
I think Clark left Massillon to be closer to Swensonís.
Swensons, then McDonalds, then Wendys then Burger King then McDonalds.
  #119  
Old 03-10-18, 10:18 AM
Bobby77 Bobby77 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 12-25-17
Posts: 267
Bobby77 is on a distinguished road
I highly doubt Jeff Clark is afraid of any parent from Massillon. He was more than likely sick of an expectation that Tom Brady couldn’t meet. Danny is a college student now so maybe people should move on. Swensons is awesome.
  #120  
Old 03-10-18, 10:56 AM
Ts1960 Ts1960 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 12-20-17
Posts: 1,001
Ts1960 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egret View Post
Son, you are effing delusional. So now you are saying he wasn't there because he was afraid of the parents? You are just ignorant. Please shut up. You are embarrassing me and all of Massillon.
Donít hate because you donít know. Did you ever stop to think he wasnít there because he wasnít invited ? Why would the parents have 2 meetings and not invite the parent of the starting QB ?
I love this act you put on because he is your boy but put it to rest. Itís not a secret you live in Florida and the only things you know about Massilllon are what you are told by others so knowledge isnít your strong suit.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Better Football Coach: Belichick or Saban Yappi General Board 38 01-24-18 09:54 AM
Barberton: A Coaching Legacy frecriss Barberton Magics 16 06-18-17 07:07 PM
Delone Carter to coach Running backs at Hoban Icanbanyone Football 73 05-11-17 09:10 AM
Any news on a New Head Football Coach to replaces Coach Bob Sax at Akron Garfield ??? IUDOGS Football 12 05-02-17 08:25 AM
Hoban Football - Playoffs JimmyOhio75 Football 55 10-26-16 09:00 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:47 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz