Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #121  
Old 02-11-18, 12:01 PM
y2h y2h is online now
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-18-01
Location: Mr. H-O-O-V-E-R!!!!
Posts: 12,854
y2h is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by firewatch View Post
What is the difference with these..

Munford comes to Massillon to play for former coach.

2 kids move to Hoover to play for former coach.

Colorado kid moves to Canton to play for former Coach.

Rules state a coach cannot have contact with there former players from previous school.
You forgot the part where Munford comes to Massillon and lives with the coach.

You honestly believe the family of the kids (brothers) that moved to NC gave up jobs and a house and bought a new house simply to play football at Hoover?

The kid from Colorado came because his father was on McKinleys staff after being on Reardons staff out there. You can draw your own conclusions on whether it represents recruiting or not but again there was sacrifice involved...he wasn't simply commuting in from a neighboring community.
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 02-11-18, 12:09 PM
firewatch firewatch is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 10-19-09
Posts: 3,631
firewatch is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2h View Post
You forgot the part where Munford comes to Massillon and lives with the coach.

You honestly believe the family of the kids (brothers) that moved to NC gave up jobs and a house and bought a new house simply to play football at Hoover?

The kid from Colorado came because his father was on McKinleys staff after being on Reardons staff out there. You can draw your own conclusions on whether it represents recruiting or not but again there was sacrifice involved...he wasn't simply commuting in from a neighboring community.
None of that matters the rule states NO CONTACT!! Justify it all you want which is what you Fed people do every time this subject comes up. A kid moves to Massillon and he was 100% recruited. A kid moves to a Fed school and it’s like the parents and kid had no idea their was even a school in that town.

Why do none of the Fed schools complain about Perry wrestling, they have embarrassed every school in the Fed winning by massive amounts with kids from all over the world that their coaches find at wrestling tournaments and nobody says a word.
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 02-11-18, 12:12 PM
sam the butcher sam the butcher is offline
Moderated User
 
Join Date: 09-16-17
Posts: 889
sam the butcher is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2h View Post

You honestly believe the family of the kids (brothers) that moved to NC gave up jobs and a house and bought a new house simply to play football at Hoover?
Well....you guys actually believed that the Kempts did just that so why shouldn't we believe it happened that way in your case? And if not, what was the situation?
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 02-11-18, 12:18 PM
firewatch firewatch is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 10-19-09
Posts: 3,631
firewatch is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam the butcher View Post
Well....you guys actually believed that the Kempts did just that so why shouldn't we believe it happened that way in your case? And if not, what was the situation?
No No!! Remember Kyle was recruited to Massillon from Oregon. His brother was at Jackson since birth long before Kyle and his parents moved to the area. He was home grown. Mack stated that along time ago. LOL!!!
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 02-11-18, 12:26 PM
Mackinbiner Mackinbiner is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-26-03
Posts: 6,059
Mackinbiner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by firewatch View Post
None of that matters the rule states NO CONTACT!! Justify it all you want which is what you Fed people do every time this subject comes up. A kid moves to Massillon and he was 100% recruited. A kid moves to a Fed school and it’s like the parents and kid had no idea their was even a school in that town.
It wasn't the "Fed people" that ruled here. It was the OHSAA.
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 02-11-18, 12:27 PM
Mackinbiner Mackinbiner is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-26-03
Posts: 6,059
Mackinbiner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by firewatch View Post
No No!! Remember Kyle was recruited to Massillon from Oregon. His brother was at Jackson since birth long before Kyle and his parents moved to the area. He was home grown. Mack stated that along time ago. LOL!!!
That's yet another lie.
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 02-11-18, 12:38 PM
sam the butcher sam the butcher is offline
Moderated User
 
Join Date: 09-16-17
Posts: 889
sam the butcher is on a distinguished road
Y'all can prognosticate all ya want but since there are schools who won't even schedule Massillon let alone allow them in the league, all we can go by is what we know for sure....better known as facts. In the last 5 years Massillon is 11-2 against the teams who are willing. That includes a 4-1 record against Federal League Champions. These are facts. We have people who like to make outrageous claims like "with their passing game Jackson would have destroyed Massillon this year." But Jackson is the one dodging....not Massillon. Remember, as long as I don't actually step in the ring with Mike Tyson I can stand on the apron and shout how bad I would beat him.
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 02-11-18, 12:48 PM
Mackinbiner Mackinbiner is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-26-03
Posts: 6,059
Mackinbiner is on a distinguished road
Football is 1 of the Federal League's 21 sports. How about boys basketball? Volleyball? Boys and girls Cross country? Boys and girls soccer? Boys and girls tennis? Baseball? Boys and girls golf? Etc., etc.....

It wouldn't be pretty.
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 02-11-18, 12:52 PM
my2sense my2sense is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 10-23-16
Posts: 1,572
my2sense is on a distinguished road
Massiloon fan says "We don't recruit".

Mack posts the OHSAA guilty finding proving they do.

Massiloon fan says "That doesn't count. That was a special case. Other schools do it."

You just can't make this stuff up.
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 02-11-18, 12:56 PM
my2sense my2sense is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 10-23-16
Posts: 1,572
my2sense is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2h View Post
You forgot the part where Munford comes to Massillon and lives with the coach.
And then the family puts him on a Christmas card in a pathetic attempt to recreate the family from "The Blind Side".

Maybe they sent one to the OHSAA
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Old 02-11-18, 01:02 PM
GregG GregG is offline
Moderated User
 
Join Date: 12-23-17
Posts: 299
GregG is on a distinguished road
Don’t know why my fellow Massillon fans don’t just embrace that we recruit players in Stark and surrounding?

Remember the days of Shepas? He recruited better than he coached.

Munford was a special case? Smh, we’re like an orphanage that only takes 6’3” 200 lbs with a mix of D1 ability
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 02-11-18, 02:25 PM
firewatch firewatch is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 10-19-09
Posts: 3,631
firewatch is on a distinguished road
Yep and their you go. I mention the Fed recruiting and Mac and M2M come with a bunch of posts to deflect it back to Massillon. Same crap different year.

Last edited by firewatch; 02-11-18 at 02:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 02-11-18, 03:24 PM
Ts1960 Ts1960 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 12-20-17
Posts: 1,467
Ts1960 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by my2sense View Post
Typical classy move by Massillon poster bringing up a former player's crime. One would think they would stay away from such a topic given their own soiled past of players, booster club presidents and most recently assistant coaches whom have run afoul of the law.

Good job mods. Another thread ruined by these jerks.
It was brought up, not by me, but I elaborated on the comparison between Mumford and Howard.
It’s not like it’s a secret, anyone in the world can type his name in and bam there it is for all to see.
Don’t come on here acting like you are so politically correct that you would never discuss anything bad that’s happened in Massillon or anywhere else in the County for that matter.
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 02-11-18, 03:26 PM
Ts1960 Ts1960 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 12-20-17
Posts: 1,467
Ts1960 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2h View Post
And your real reason for saying they don't fit rear it's ugly head. Charges of racism are always fun.
Where did the “team picture” quote originally come from ????
mck posters do you mind sharing the problems you have had at federal league games ?
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 02-11-18, 03:29 PM
Ts1960 Ts1960 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 12-20-17
Posts: 1,467
Ts1960 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackinbiner View Post
It was several students recruited and multiple coaches.

And it doesn't matter how many times you say it wasn't.
Name them now or go away troll.
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Old 02-11-18, 03:33 PM
Ts1960 Ts1960 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 12-20-17
Posts: 1,467
Ts1960 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by firewatch View Post
None of that matters the rule states NO CONTACT!! Justify it all you want which is what you Fed people do every time this subject comes up. A kid moves to Massillon and he was 100% recruited. A kid moves to a Fed school and it’s like the parents and kid had no idea their was even a school in that town.

Why do none of the Fed schools complain about Perry wrestling, they have embarrassed every school in the Fed winning by massive amounts with kids from all over the world that their coaches find at wrestling tournaments and nobody says a word.
The fed fans are the biggest hypocrites in the world. Perry wrestling, Hoover softball, Hoover swimming, at the next Hoover swim meet please ask some of the Hoover parents how mad they are at the # of Jackson kids paying to go to Hoover to be on the swim team.
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 02-11-18, 03:36 PM
Ts1960 Ts1960 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 12-20-17
Posts: 1,467
Ts1960 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2h View Post

You honestly believe the family of the kids (brothers) that moved to NC gave up jobs and a house and bought a new house simply to play football at Hoover?
No clearly it was just a coincidence that they moved from the booming metropolis of Fredericktown to North Canton, and wow would you look at that our old coach just happens to be the HC at Hoover.
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old 02-11-18, 03:38 PM
Ts1960 Ts1960 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 12-20-17
Posts: 1,467
Ts1960 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackinbiner View Post
Football is 1 of the Federal League's 21 sports. How about boys basketball? Volleyball? Boys and girls Cross country? Boys and girls soccer? Boys and girls tennis? Baseball? Boys and girls golf? Etc., etc.....

It wouldn't be pretty.
Which is exactly why mckinley will be gone from that league before 2025.
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 02-11-18, 03:58 PM
sam the butcher sam the butcher is offline
Moderated User
 
Join Date: 09-16-17
Posts: 889
sam the butcher is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by firewatch View Post
Yep and their you go. I mention the Fed recruiting and Mac and M2M come with a bunch of posts to deflect it back to Massillon. Same crap different year.
Yes....AND AGAIN....nobody will address the Perry wrestling situation.

This question is open to ANYONE....mac....starkravingdad....y2k....jackson0 3....ANYONE....since someone feels this thread needs to exist, "Massillon recruiting" is sure to be a subject discussed. As a Massillon fan, I would like to know ANYONES thoughts on Perry (who is currently in the league) recruiting wrestlers. How is it received within the league? What are other coaches thoughts on it? What are fans thoughts on it? Again....anyone.

Last edited by sam the butcher; 02-11-18 at 04:57 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old 02-11-18, 04:00 PM
sam the butcher sam the butcher is offline
Moderated User
 
Join Date: 09-16-17
Posts: 889
sam the butcher is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by my2sense View Post
Massiloon fan says "We don't recruit".

Mack posts the OHSAA guilty finding proving they do.

Massiloon fan says "That doesn't count. That was a special case. Other schools do it."

You just can't make this stuff up.
Lol, fed fans invented the, "that doesn't count" mantra.
Reply With Quote
  #141  
Old 02-11-18, 04:14 PM
sportsbabe sportsbabe is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 09-10-09
Posts: 364
sportsbabe is on a distinguished road
Funny, I keep reading all these “how about Perry wrestling” from a few whining Tiger fans, but somebody better tell whoever is allegedly their recruiter to get with it, because they haven’t won a thing in 4 years, except being dominant locally. In fact Brecksville, St. Paris Graham, La Salle and St. Ed’s were seeded higher than Perry in the state duals and I just checked, Perry just got beat by Brecksville in the tourney today, so they’re out.
Maybe Perry better fire their so called recruiter and hire a new one.
What a tired argument...Perry wrestling. Bah, ha, ha.
Reply With Quote
  #142  
Old 02-11-18, 04:43 PM
sam the butcher sam the butcher is offline
Moderated User
 
Join Date: 09-16-17
Posts: 889
sam the butcher is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsbabe View Post
Funny, I keep reading all these “how about Perry wrestling” from a few whining Tiger fans, but somebody better tell whoever is allegedly their recruiter to get with it, because they haven’t won a thing in 4 years, except being dominant locally. In fact Brecksville, St. Paris Graham, La Salle and St. Ed’s were seeded higher than Perry in the state duals and I just checked, Perry just got beat by Brecksville in the tourney today, so they’re out.
Maybe Perry better fire their so called recruiter and hire a new one.
What a tired argument...Perry wrestling. Bah, ha, ha.
Check post 134 where starkravingdad says Massillon fans say, "that doesn't count." Your post falls into that category. I don't know what is up with Perry wrestling lately but the fact that they aren't as good doesn't make up for the fact that they got wrestlers from Texas, New York, California, St. Paris Grahm, Carrollton, Claymont, Russia, Lake....etc....etc....etc. One of your kids lived in Carrollton but commuted every day....maybe Perry isn't good because of the coach they hired....they hired him to get his son, right? Maybe this coach is a stand up guy who decided he was going to put a stop to the recruiting habits that Perry wrestling had become accustomed to. Maybe that's why you have fallen off a bit.

My favorite though is when Devin Smith decided he was going to attend Massillon....the recruiting talk was rampant and no explanation about his father attending Massillon or his uncles excelling as football players was going to stop it. The fact that his dad lived in Massillon at the time did little to quell the recruiting talk. Not long after the kid from California moved to Perry to wrestle, as soon as someone mentioned the possibility of recruiting, it was quickly mentioned by Perry posters that it was legit because the young mans mother attended Perry. The epitome of hypocrisy.
Reply With Quote
  #143  
Old 02-11-18, 04:43 PM
Ts1960 Ts1960 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 12-20-17
Posts: 1,467
Ts1960 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsbabe View Post
Funny, I keep reading all these “how about Perry wrestling” from a few whining Tiger fans, but somebody better tell whoever is allegedly their recruiter to get with it, because they haven’t won a thing in 4 years, except being dominant locally. In fact Brecksville, St. Paris Graham, La Salle and St. Ed’s were seeded higher than Perry in the state duals and I just checked, Perry just got beat by Brecksville in the tourney today, so they’re out.
Maybe Perry better fire their so called recruiter and hire a new one.
What a tired argument...Perry wrestling. Bah, ha, ha.
Hoover softball ?
Hoover swimming ?
Jackson basketball ?
Are ALL those kids “home grown” from grade school on up ???
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Old 02-11-18, 05:22 PM
sam the butcher sam the butcher is offline
Moderated User
 
Join Date: 09-16-17
Posts: 889
sam the butcher is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by my2sense View Post
Massiloon fan says "We don't recruit".

Mack posts the OHSAA guilty finding proving they do.

Massiloon fan says "That doesn't count. That was a special case. Other schools do it."

You just can't make this stuff up.
Look son, we are all arguing, disagreeing and whatever other adjective you can come up with for "fighting", but we've all been able to stay above the fray and act like adults. So far you have called us "jerks", "turds" and "Massilloons", I don't know about you, but we're not in the third grade. You have cried to the mods in more than one post yet you are the only one breaking any rules. How about growing up and contributing to the thread with an actual thought?

Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #145  
Old 02-11-18, 06:20 PM
sportsbabe sportsbabe is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 09-10-09
Posts: 364
sportsbabe is on a distinguished road
I don’t recall anyone turning Perry wrestling in to the OHSAA for recruiting. If there’s so much of it going on, don’t you think someone, somewhere would have done something? Rival teams? Parents? Other AD’s?
I do recall Massillon being investigated more than once and put on probation....lol.
I don’t recall Perry holding back kids in the 8th grade with certain birthdays so they could be “more mature” when they got to be seniors...lol.
Some of these comments I read from the folks in glass houses throwing stones...lol.
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Old 02-11-18, 06:27 PM
starkfb starkfb is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 07-11-05
Posts: 864
starkfb
1. this is a Fed thread

2. more than one person on this has written things out of line.

3. Perry has NEVER been found to be illegally recruiting . Another school in the
area has been busted more than once.

4. Why do some continue and continue to post about high school sports. It
would make some people think they are insecure.
Reply With Quote
  #147  
Old 02-11-18, 06:30 PM
Mackinbiner Mackinbiner is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-26-03
Posts: 6,059
Mackinbiner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkfb View Post
1. this is a Fed thread

2. more than one person on this has written things out of line.

3. Perry has NEVER been found to be illegally recruiting . Another school in the
area has been busted more than once.

4. Why do some continue and continue to post about high school sports. It
would make some people think they are insecure.
Reply With Quote
  #148  
Old 02-11-18, 07:23 PM
GregG GregG is offline
Moderated User
 
Join Date: 12-23-17
Posts: 299
GregG is on a distinguished road
Break out the rulers boys
Reply With Quote
  #149  
Old 02-11-18, 07:37 PM
jackson03 jackson03 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-03-13
Posts: 1,842
jackson03 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam the butcher View Post
As far as your next question, nobody ever answers this so how about you be the first? What are your thoughts on Perry's wrestling program getting talent from all over the....WORLD? Does anyone from the league stomp their feet and hold their breath when the subject of wrestling Perry is on the table? Do the Jackson wrestling coaches and participants not put in a lot of work like you claim the football coaches and players do? I'm not sure why that is so confusing for YOU. Since you're in the know, and we're on the subject what are the thoughts of the Jackson coaches and players on the Hoover girls Basketball program? Their softball program? For crying out loud Goodpasture (at least used to ) gives "pitching lessons." Could you imagine if Moore ran a QB camp for all the local Jr high quarterbacks?
I agree with you. Those teams shouldn't do that. Anybody who pretends they don't is a hypocrite if they bash Massillon. Now that we have the CB numbers from the OHSAA we will know who is doing it and who isn't. But let's not pretend that Massillon isn't by far the biggest offender in this rodeo.

Quote:
You wanna know how far behind can you be if every game is close? You get no computer points for close, Perry, GlenOak and McKinley fans didn't drive home after games they lost to Massillon saying, "hey at least we kept it close."
This is what I'm saying. Winner's disease. "We got the W, we got the W!" What happens to Massillon and every other public school team in Stark County in the playoffs? There is so much chest thumping about a 3 point win over GlenOak or McKinley, or Perry/Massillon running through the worst playoff region in the state. Then comes the 3+ TD blowout to REAL state powers or even just solid teams. It happens to everybody in the county. Jax, GO, McK, Mass, Perry. The overall talent level in the Fed and Massillon is close to the same. Massillon is a little better, yeah. But we're all average these days. Dublin Scioto, Perrysburg, Euclid, Stow, Solon, Medina Highland, Mentor... they prove it to us EVERY YEAR. That doesn't even include the Catholics -- the thought of anyone in Stark County competing with them is laughable. I'm not saying we have to win a state title but we aren't even close to competing, any of us. Not for over 10 years.

So I'm asking, where is this huge gulf between Massillon and the Fed? Nothing on your resume lately shows it. You're so high on being from the City of Champions that you can't see what happened to your own program. Not saying you specifically because I actually like your posts a lot, but there are some types of football fans that cannot enjoy a game or coaches that cannot take good things away from it to learn from unless they have that "W." But I'd bet a lot of money that you'd have preferred a much closer result to Winton Woods -- it would be an indicator that you're getting back to state title contender status, instead of being a huge longshot.

Sometimes a close win is a reason you should look in the mirror and assess your own strength realistically. There are a lot of components that go into getting that "W" on the scoreboard, not the other way around. Otherwise, Massillon would have picked up that state title a long long time ago. "I won big in the past... I'm barely winning now... obviously I'm going to keep winning because I'm so far ahead" -- what sense does that make?
Reply With Quote
  #150  
Old 02-11-18, 07:44 PM
jackson03 jackson03 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-03-13
Posts: 1,842
jackson03 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by firewatch View Post
This is a good post, You are correct on a lot of it. The question you ask, Does MASSILLON search for players at other schools? My answer NO. Massillon does not. As in the coaches do not. But I will say with 100% certainty we have kids that have friends at other schools and parents that try to convince other parents from other schools to bring their kids to Massillon. We have idiot Boosters that do the same. That is not the coaches. This is the same stuff that happens at every school. Read the threads on here alone and that proves that. As far as Massillon getting in the Fed. I am against it. I think it’s good we play GlenOak. McKinley to me is not a Fed team even though they are in that league. I would love to see other Fed teams play Massillon but they won’t for reasons of their own. But I don’t want Massillon in the Fed because I think it will kill the rivalry among Massillon and these schools when they do meet in the regular season or playoffs. The Perry Massillon games are always Electric atmospheres. A Jackson vs Massillon game would be fun. The band show itself would be great alone. Hoover vs Massillon another fun game and I completely hate Hoover. In league play I believe it would go stale whether the Fed teams won games or not. You are correct Massillon is not what we once were. Smaller teams, fundamentals of the game are not taught at the level they once were. They depend on having better athletes now than better fundamentals. But Coach Moore is changing that and going back to the way it used to be. You could see that last year. If he stays at Massillon for years to come the gap in football may just widen again and you will see the Fed kids start to gravitate there again If Massillon is consistently making a run in the playoffs. Perry will be good till Wakefield retires. Jackson could go either way. They currently are at the end of a great cycle of players. McKinley by all rights should be killing everybody with the sure size of the school but they don’t, why is that “FUNDAMENTALS”. Look at the most successful team around here lately Perry. Wakefield beats fundamentals into those kids and they win. Massillon last year taught fundamentals on defense. And they make the state semi finals. So if the Jackson’s and Hoover’s were going to play and beat Massillon on a regular basis I think they missed that opportunity and as long as Moore is at Massillon this debate will go on and on. But as you know Massillon has acquired some great Asst coaches recently from Jackson. That very well could continue what Moore is building. So Good luck.
Thanks for the good post, you're spot on. It is more special when Massillon plays Fed teams rarely. There are fewer opportunities now that half of us are in D2 and the other half in D1. I agree Jackson and Hoover should have been playing in the past few years, not the next few. Jackson will be good if they learn to put together a defense, but after McConnell left to coach at Massillon I'm not very confident in that. Wakefield I think will stay on longer than we all think and die of a heart attack on the sidelines in a fit of rage (Perry will still win the game). And yup McK's problem last year was Reardon -- can't whine to the refs about penalties if you're actually committing them.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Federal League OH Hoop News Girls Basketball 1 11-25-17 01:42 AM
RED Flag/Federal league fleadog101 Football 5 11-21-17 02:14 AM
Federal League got swept fleadog101 Football 145 11-10-17 10:35 AM
Federal League and Other Local Playoff Picks Round 1 BIG ED Football 22 11-05-17 12:14 AM
The Federal league and The A A C fleadog101 Football 41 08-05-17 11:34 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:24 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz