Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 03-07-18, 09:29 AM
All American

19AL63 is on a distinguished road
If the game is out of hand we have a three minute rule and start of the gate early. Have had to stop and watch from the side line a few times because of some happenings.
Old 03-07-18, 01:15 PM
All District

Cannoli137 is on a distinguished road
I’m also guilty of leaving the mother in-law stranded on the side of the road, with a flat tire, so I could finish watching the end of a playoff game, lol
Old 03-07-18, 02:52 PM
Junior Varsity

Foster is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannoli137 View Post
Iím also guilty of leaving the mother in-law stranded on the side of the road, with a flat tire, so I could finish watching the end of a playoff game, lol
No guilt involved--you just had your priorities correctly aligned. In an earlier post you said you drove from Steubenville to Canton to watch a game, knowing you had to leave at halftime to get back for the night shift at work. Now that's what I'd call a fan.
Old 03-07-18, 04:38 PM
Moderated User

sam the butcher is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannoli137 View Post
Iím also guilty of leaving the mother in-law stranded on the side of the road, with a flat tire, so I could finish watching the end of a playoff game, lol
Priorities my man....Priorities.
Old 03-07-18, 09:31 PM
All American

sapientia et veritas is on a distinguished road
40 something to zero-ish, I bolt. Bdubs gets crowded.
Old 03-09-18, 07:14 PM
All Ohio

bkmk1 is on a distinguished road
For me coming from Erie and usually 2 hours away, I stay until the end unless its a blowout. And even then I wait till mid 4th quarter. But I look at the schedule week by week and pick the game I feel is the best matchup to see. I want to get as much in and my moneys worth. It gets expensive coming every Friday and numerous Saturdays the same week. I always get a bite to eat somewhere near the game I'm going to, the gas, game ticket - I definetly am staying as long as I can. I'm ready for week 1. That will be a Friday and Saturday trip for sure.
Old 03-10-18, 12:11 AM
All World

kingpin2010 is on a distinguished road
If the weather is nice (and my definition of nice is very loose, pretty much 40 and no precipitation) I'll stay for the whole game unless it's a blow-out and there is a nearby close game I can make it to. If the weather is bad I'll leave once I believe the game is completely out of reach.
Old 03-11-18, 09:26 PM
All Region

jtigerjoe is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson03 View Post
I stay until the game is over, good or bad. I don't control the band parents. It'd be great if they stayed. I went through 10 years of bad Jackson teams and enjoyed it regardless. They're still not great, but I'll take our mediocre league's football title and a 1-in-100 chance in the big league playoffs any day. That's D1, not the also-ran D2 that your whole town was horrified to drop down to. It must suck being a school declining in population with only one big game a year, since your circus-like program keeps you out of any conference. A lot of empty seats at PBTS lately, eh? And oh yeah, I'll also take Jackson being a state power in virtually every other sport.
Who mentioned Jackson in a previous thread? You must think it was Jackson, but why would you? Unless----- it is true.