Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 05-01-18, 07:56 PM
All World

Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
I barely watch TV except for documentaries and sports sorry to disappoint you.
Old 05-01-18, 08:03 PM
All World

Is the " Deep State " related to the " Deep " the movie { Circa 1977} ? Nick Nolte ? Jackie Bisset ?

underwater shenanigans , lies deceit drama and Left wing crimes ? Who was prez then ? Carter ? Of course all lies, crimes and the ruination of this country . of course .
Old 05-01-18, 09:05 PM
All World

Stirred not Shaken is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gneiss rocks View Post
The two parties are those who believe in the constitution and those who are bought out or controlled...yes the Obama's, Bushes and Clinton's ( they will be protected by the deep state no matter what) play for the same team. Trump simply is not one of the controlled, so he must be removed.
Is that why Nixon was impeached ? Because he was one of the uncontrolled or why was Clinton impeached by the House of Reps if he was protected by the deep state. How did Trump even win the electoral college if the whole system is rigged ? I do not like Trump I believe he is a terrible representative of how a US president should act and behave however really wish if Mueller has something on Trump he would get on with it.
Old 05-01-18, 09:26 PM
All American

gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirred not Shaken View Post
Is that why Nixon was impeached ? Because he was one of the uncontrolled or why was Clinton impeached by the House of Reps if he was protected by the deep state. How did Trump even win the electoral college if the whole system is rigged ? I do not like Trump I believe he is a terrible representative of how a US president should act and behave however really wish if Mueller has something on Trump he would get on with it.
There are many players with various interest and control within the system it is ever evolving and much is just for show.
Just being a government contractor I have had to deal with opposing factions within several times.
I also do not like Trump but see the onslaught of condemnation and who it is coming from...I consider him necessary medicine for the republic.
Old 05-01-18, 09:29 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
Is the " Deep State " related to the " Deep " the movie { Circa 1977} ? Nick Nolte ? Jackie Bisset ?

underwater shenanigans , lies deceit drama and Left wing crimes ? Who was prez then ? Carter ? Of course all lies, crimes and the ruination of this country . of course .
Just answer the questions if you dare!
Otherwise please stop the endless drivel.
Old 05-02-18, 03:55 AM
All World

Drivel ? I thought it was gibberish ? make up your mind
Old 05-02-18, 04:04 AM
All World

So how is the minority party protected by the deep state? I mean the Republicans have control of everything , so how is this working exactly? I mean the conservatives often rail against the Dems for their 'Victimhood" but the Republicans constantly whine about being persecuted despite having all the power.

The other thing that is curious is how they HATE political correctness but never fail to cry about unfair words and treatment , they hate that they can't say what they want but hate others saying politically incorrect things about them ? Sarah Sanders? She lies each and every day , she gets what she deserves every day .
Old 05-02-18, 05:11 AM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
So how is the minority party protected by the deep state? I mean the Republicans have control of everything , so how is this working exactly? I mean the conservatives often rail against the Dems for their 'Victimhood" but the Republicans constantly whine about being persecuted despite having all the power.

The other thing that is curious is how they HATE political correctness but never fail to cry about unfair words and treatment , they hate that they can't say what they want but hate others saying politically incorrect things about them ? Sarah Sanders? She lies each and every day , she gets what she deserves every day .
*The minority party DNC is protected and vote with the deep state around 30% work for CIA and the rest are controlled. They actually have more power because you may have noticed they vote as one (against Trump) no matter if they are personally for or against a issue. The control is very obvious.

The Republicans are not as controlled as they are made up of several groups (freedom caucus etc.) They vote on issues not down party lines. They do have their deep state snakes and war mongers... McCain ect.

*I agree about the comedian . Poor taste maybe along with not great jokes but who cares? the jokes police?
Please name the press secretary who lied less than Sanders we need a good laugh.

It is no wonder Fish and others just laugh and make jokes about your comments because you say you want good debate but refuse to address or debate anytime someone ask the hard questions (post 2548). I am still waiting.
Old 05-02-18, 05:36 AM
All World

chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirred not Shaken View Post
Is that why Nixon was impeached ?
Nixon was not impeached. I guess that makes you a liar. You should feel shame.
Old 05-02-18, 05:43 AM
All World

I don' t argue with tin foiled adorning men. Sorry your thoughts aren't worth debating, and as for laughing at me , they say nothing at all nothing to laugh at or think about. Just sit back and call others illiterate and put on their dorky Grammar MP patch across their upper arms .

I Don't actually read most of your posts to be truthful , I skim and see your foiled hat waving at me and I move along . So to save time what exact question do you want me to answer ?
Old 05-02-18, 05:46 AM
All American

Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gneiss rocks View Post
*The minority party DNC is protected and vote with the deep state around 30% work for CIA and the rest are controlled. They actually have more power because you may have noticed they vote as one (against Trump) no matter if they are personally for or against a issue. The control is very obvious.

The Republicans are not as controlled as they are made up of several groups (freedom caucus etc.) They vote on issues not down party lines. They do have their deep state snakes and war mongers... McCain ect.

*I agree about the comedian . Poor taste maybe along with not great jokes but who cares? the jokes police?
Please name the press secretary who lied less than Sanders we need a good laugh.

It is no wonder Fish and others just laugh and make jokes about your comments because you say you want good debate but refuse to address or debate anytime someone ask the hard questions (post 2548). I am still waiting.
So let me get this straight...all the people in the deep state under Bush/Cheney/Obama/Clinton are in a conspiracy with the media (other than Hannity/Alex Jones/RUSH) and the Democratic Party to control America and a reality TV star/real estate/product huckster who cheats on his wives and leaves piles of wreckage and lies every where he goes is going to clean up Amurica and fight for the common man. Got it!!!!!
Old 05-02-18, 05:50 AM
All World

Did the Republicans not unite and uniformly vote against Obama as well ? Wasn't the mantra from day one to make him a one term Prez? Nixon used the term 'Witch Hunt" dozens of times during the Watergate investigation, others in the party joined him in that chorus . HMM we know how that turned out
Old 05-02-18, 05:55 AM
All World

What jokes are being made ? I haven't seen anything remotely funny about Fish and other non contributors comments .
Old 05-02-18, 06:30 AM
All World

chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
So let me get this straight...all the people in the deep state under Bush/Cheney/Obama/Clinton are in a conspiracy with the media (other than Hannity/Alex Jones/RUSH) and the Democratic Party to control America and a reality TV star/real estate/product huckster who cheats on his wives and leaves piles of wreckage and lies every where he goes is going to clean up Amurica and fight for the common man. Got it!!!!!
Finally.
Old 05-02-18, 08:32 AM
All Yappi

lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
Calling it a "conspiracy" may be a bit dramatic Happy. How about we settle with the definition that they are a group of like minded folks protecting their privilege, economic self interests and power. And as government has grown - under BOTH democrats & republicans - that power, privilege & economic self interest has only grown larger. They have a lot to protect and they increasingly seem willing to do anything to protect it.
Old 05-02-18, 08:52 AM
All Yappi

TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
And the best way to do that is twitter rant demonstrable lies, nonsensical gibberish, and undermine the integrity and independence of the FBI, DOJ, media, and any/all opposition. And install a cabinet of family members, Wall Street billionaires, unqualified donors, and oil lobbyists, while continuing to run your family business. Got it.

Btw, how corrupt is Pruitt??? Wow. Oh well par for the course. Drain The Swamp!
Old 05-02-18, 10:04 AM
All World

If there is no there “ there” and it’s all lies and a total witch hunt , why doesn’t trump just put down his phone and stop acting so defensive like guilty people do and just go answer the questions? Nothing to hide nothing to see but he won’t answer some simple questions and get this thing over with ?

How do you Trump loyalists feel about this ? I mean it’s sll lies innuendo and Trump is 100 percent innocent yet he threatens the investigators and won”t just answer the questions ?
Old 05-02-18, 10:23 AM
All Yappi

You know why. He is afraid to. His advisors and lawyers are afraid to. And his supporters are afraid to. Not a man you put under oath.

And these are the people who drug out HRC on tv for 10 hours. Ball-less cowards.
Old 05-02-18, 10:41 AM
All World

Kind of a rhetorical question obviously. Trump is actually hurting himself by being unable to keep fat thin lips shut .
Old 05-02-18, 11:07 AM
All Yappi

zeeman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
You know why. He is afraid to. His advisors and lawyers are afraid to. And his supporters are afraid to. Not a man you put under oath.

And these are the people who drug out HRC on tv for 10 hours. Ball-less cowards.
In your heart of hearts you do know that Trump will never be indicted right?
Old 05-02-18, 12:09 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeman View Post
In your heart of hearts you do know that Trump will never be indicted right?
If I had to bet I would certainly say no, but possible. 20% ish? Nor do I want him to be impeached, but still very much in play. An average citizen, or other politician I would say certainly. But the legality of indicting a sitting POTUS is unknown, and unprecedented in US history, and still a conservative Court.

In your heart you do know several close to him will though, right? In any case an historically dysfunctional and unethical, and likely corrupt, administration.
Old 05-02-18, 12:12 PM
All Yappi

winbypin is on a distinguished road
And despite all of this he is still managing to get stuff done....
Old 05-02-18, 12:18 PM
All Yappi

That said. Will POTUS allow himself to be interviewed? Will he be subpoenaed? Will he plead the 5th? Will he fire Rothenstein? Mueller? Pardon EVERYBODY, including attempting to himself, lol? Those are all anyone's guesses. I do think he is a pathological liar (clinically) and would easily and certainly not only perjure himself, but throw everyone including his own mother under the bus.
Old 05-02-18, 12:25 PM
All Yappi

Read where the smart thing is provide written answers to some of the questions and not provide answers on others due to Article 2 of the constitution. Can't remember if he would have to challenge the subpoena before or after. I think it came from a Harvard law professor that was interviewed by one of the networks.
Old 05-02-18, 02:00 PM
All World

Gh0st is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
That said. Will POTUS allow himself to be interviewed? Will he be subpoenaed? Will he plead the 5th? Will he fire Rothenstein? Mueller? Pardon EVERYBODY, including attempting to himself, lol? Those are all anyone's guesses. I do think he is a pathological liar (clinically) and would easily and certainly not only perjure himself, but throw everyone including his own mother under the bus.
You really do enjoy putting the cart way before the horse don't you?

Still waiting to hear how Trump destroyed checks and balances for appointing a position that lawfully falls under the Executive Branch.
Old 05-02-18, 02:08 PM
All Yappi

fish82 will become famous soon enoughfish82 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by winbypin View Post
Read where the smart thing is provide written answers to some of the questions and not provide answers on others due to Article 2 of the constitution. Can't remember if he would have to challenge the subpoena before or after. I think it came from a Harvard law professor that was interviewed by one of the networks.
Iíll be pretty surprised if Mueller has the stones to subpoena A sitting POTUS.
Old 05-02-18, 02:18 PM
All Yappi

y2h is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fish82 View Post
Iíll be pretty surprised if Mueller has the stones to subpoena A sitting POTUS.
He had the stones to surround himself with a highly partisan team...
Old 05-02-18, 02:40 PM
All World

Why is the A capitalized Fishy?

" stones to subpoena A sitting President? I am trying to learn from literate dudes like you. So it must be some rule of grammar a simpleton and functional illiterate never learned or isn't capable of learning . I'll take your answer off air
Old 05-02-18, 02:46 PM
All World

Who is Mueller partisan towards? You realize they are Republicans right ?
Old 05-02-18, 02:47 PM
All Yappi

Over/under on how many posts Harry's rant will contain?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: