Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 04-15-18, 09:48 AM
All World

chs1971 is on a distinguished road
After nearly a year, still absolutely no evidence of illegal collusion with the Russians to cheat Hillary of her rightful victory.
Old 04-15-18, 09:51 AM
All Yappi

lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
Putin has control of Syria, Assad is in power and he keep his naval base in Tartus. Trump ignored his own "tweet advice" and gave Russia a few days warning to clear out. The attack was more a "feel good" attack than anything.

Mission accomplished
Or could it be that Trump didn't want to slaughter a whole bunch of Russian technicians thereby potentially escalating this to WW3?

As an aside what kind of fallout shelter is in your backyard Happy? Do you have room for your neighbors?
Old 04-15-18, 09:52 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by chs1971 View Post
After nearly a year, still absolutely no evidence of illegal collusion with the Russians to cheat Hillary of her rightful victory.
But, but, but.........FACEBOOK! The Russians posted on Facebook. That had to swing the election - right?
Old 04-15-18, 10:32 AM
All Yappi

TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
This investigation needs to end NOW!!! (ie. like hurry up before they find more crimes and indict anyone else, lol). Yup the law and order party.

It has been fairly brisk per most experts, and professional, and productive. And now with all the possible info obtained from Cohen's warrant, only heating up further. Yeah let's end it. ROFL. Uhh, sorry no.
Old 04-15-18, 10:43 AM
All Yappi

Speaking of Syrian attack. Honest non-partisan question:

I saw before and after photos. Read reports. Took out 3 sites. Nice. But. That is all the damage 100 freaking missiles do??? Where did the other 94 go? And 100 missiles launched by air and sea - with no reported casualties??? How is that possible?

Maybe I over-imagine the strength and impact of a tomahawk missile. I thought the same thing after the 1st attack last year. Maybe I watch too many movies.
Old 04-15-18, 11:56 AM
All American

gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
Speaking of Syrian attack. Honest non-partisan question:

I saw before and after photos. Read reports. Took out 3 sites. Nice. But. That is all the damage 100 freaking missiles do??? Where did the other 94 go? And 100 missiles launched by air and sea - with no reported casualties??? How is that possible?

Maybe I over-imagine the strength and impact of a tomahawk missile. I thought the same thing after the 1st attack last year. Maybe I watch too many movies.
Smart missile technology along with what lotr said. Trump is treading very lightly as he does not want to unnecessarily escalate things with Russia.

The other less likely possibility is Trump is working with Russia to take out deep state targets or phoney targets while portraying a hardline war hawk image to keep other factions of the neocon deep state at bay.
It seems both strikes were largely for show and hardline image, Russia and Assad both warned ahead of time with no casualties.

Either way this gives me hope that Trump is truly trying to get us out of places we have no business being and stop the forever war deep state global killing cabal.
Old 04-15-18, 12:58 PM
All American

Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Michael Cohen- "Woke up this morning..."

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/985327769574756352
Old 04-15-18, 04:24 PM
All Yappi

Well, glad no one got hurt I guess. Wonder what that cost? Whole thing seems very odd to me.
Old 04-15-18, 08:52 PM
All World

Quote:
This investigation needs to end NOW!!! (ie. like hurry up before they find more crimes and indict anyone else, lol). Yup the law and order party.

It has been fairly brisk per most experts, and professional, and productive. And now with all the possible info obtained from Cohen's warrant, only heating up further. Yeah let's end it. ROFL. Uhh, sorry no.
Old 04-15-18, 11:13 PM
All American

goldentornado is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
can you provide us with the proof that there is no evidence of collusion?
how about obstruction ? is there any evidence of that?
Old 04-16-18, 05:08 AM
All Yappi

fish82 will become famous soon enoughfish82 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldentornado View Post
Old 04-16-18, 05:49 AM
All American

Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
A year ago no one has even spoken to Russians.
Old 04-16-18, 06:16 AM
All American

Quote:
Can you provide us with proof you are not the underwear bandit.? Can you prove you did not collude with the hardware store guy and plant a quarter of a million dandelions in my back yard while I was at the bar saturday?
Old 04-16-18, 06:31 AM
All American

19AL63 is on a distinguished road
goldentornado, Where do you live? I sure do not want you living near me if you are all that gneiss rocks says you might be is true. May be we need a special investigation to find out the truth. will you make yourself available to be questioned under oath? We really need to know which hardware store you buy at and the name of the hardware guy. We need to talk!

Last edited by 19AL63; 04-16-18 at 08:08 AM.
Old 04-16-18, 07:51 AM
All Yappi

SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Kinda hard to prove a negative. "Have you stopped beating your wife yet?"

Nothing discussed or presented this far has demonstrated collusion or obstruction. Still waiting for the proof that over the last 24 months ANYTHING of value has been discovered.
Old 04-16-18, 08:33 AM
All Yappi

Meanwhile more folks are noticing that the emperor has no clothes:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...se_136813.html

Today’s ACLU doesn’t defend Donald Trump from prosecutorial overreach. It’s now a partisan organization unconcerned with due process. On its website, you’ll be met with a solicitation: “Donate monthly to fight Trump’s attacks on people’s rights.”

Okay, but what about the FBI’s attacks on Trump’s right to legal counsel -- and, by implication, the rights of the rest of us? Because if they can do it to his lawyer, they can do it to yours. Do the ends justify the means? Or do we live by rule of law? Choose one.

Just remember that Mueller and his team of rabid democrat donor lawyers is setting one bad precedent after another. So I don't want to hear all you Never Trumpers & left wing progressives crying when during his 2nd term Trump turns the tables and starts using the states vast law enforcement bureaucracy against his ideological & policy opponents. What's the old saying: "what goes around comes around"!
Old 04-16-18, 08:43 AM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by gneiss rocks View Post
Can you provide us with proof you are not the underwear bandit.? Can you prove you did not collude with the hardware store guy and plant a quarter of a million dandelions in my back yard while I was at the bar saturday?
yea i can
Old 04-16-18, 08:43 AM
All World

Quote:
Yes, in the exact same way that I can prove that there is no evidence of unicorns.
Old 04-16-18, 08:45 AM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19AL63 View Post
goldentornado, Where do you live? I sure do not want you living near me if you are all that gneiss rocks says you might be is true. May be we need a special investigation to find out the truth. will you make yourself available to be questioned under oath? We really need to know which hardware store you buy at and the name of the hardware guy. We need to talk!
we also need to know if you and gneiss were at the same NAMBLA meeting
Old 04-16-18, 08:56 AM
All American

Quote:
yea i can
Said every guilty man ever...

There is more than just smoke here...the fact that your username closely resembles my yard and what you did to it is plenty of evidence alone.
Old 04-16-18, 09:05 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Not on Fox News there isn't. Besides I don't think Mueller is obligated to keep chs1971 updated during an on-going investigation.

But yes, maybe Trump is in fact "not guilty" of conspiracy charges. Ever think of that? So let it conclude and be exonerated. You can't because there are too many other crimes and falsehoods being discovered. Such fervent stalwarts of law and order, lol. Drain the Swamp!
Old 04-16-18, 09:15 AM
All American

Quote:
Said every guilty man ever...

There is more than just smoke here...the fact that your username closely resembles my yard and what you did to it is plenty of evidence alone.
the problem with your yard is, your knowledge of lawn care is about the same as your knowledge of the investigation. but just like trump you blame your short comings on somebody else.
Old 04-16-18, 09:21 AM
All American

Quote:
Not on Fox News there isn't. Besides I don't think Mueller is obligated to keep chs1971 updated during an on-going investigation.
according to chs1971 he is privy to all evidence that Mueller has uncovered. maybe he should be a legal consultant for team trump.
Old 04-16-18, 09:29 AM
All American

[q
Old 04-16-18, 09:31 AM
All American

Quote:
the problem with your yard is, your knowledge of lawn care is about the same as your knowledge of the investigation. but just like trump you blame your short comings on somebody else.
Why were you not at the meeting the other night with me and 19al. National Award Member Best Lawns of America?
Old 04-16-18, 10:51 AM
All American

Quote:
Why were you not at the meeting the other night with me and 19al. National Award Member Best Lawns of America?
if he can't take care of his lawn, thats his fault. maybe he should consider apartment life
Old 04-16-18, 11:24 AM
All American

Quote:
The truth is my neighbor (that just might be you) has a yard that is yellow every year and he does nothing to stop them. Dandelions come up from seed new each year and because of wind and my neighbor, who might be you, I have to fight them each and every year. Oh by the way my flowers and lawn do look good each year, because I take time and work on each.
Old 04-16-18, 11:49 AM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19AL63 View Post
The truth is my neighbor (that just might be you) has a yard that is yellow every year and he does nothing to stop them. Dandelions come up from seed new each year and because of wind and my neighbor, who might be you, I have to fight them each and every year. Oh by the way my flowers and lawn do look good each year, because I take time and work on each.
interesting , both of my neighbors(could be you and one of your slacker friends) have yards full of dandelions. i dont waste energy fighting with them and blaming someone else, i just take care of business. that is the reason i dont have any dandelions in my yard.
Old 04-16-18, 12:05 PM
All American

Quote:
interesting , both of my neighbors(could be you and one of your slacker friends) have yards full of dandelions. i dont waste energy fighting with them and blaming someone else, i just take care of business. that is the reason i dont have any dandelions in my yard.
Now you are starting to sound more like me are you turning conservative or something? Truth is I hate dandelions and liberals.
Old 04-16-18, 12:07 PM
All Yappi

fish82 will become famous soon enoughfish82 will become famous soon enough
Goldenshower dropping some sick burns ITT.

#straightfire

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: