Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #121  
Old 02-13-18, 09:06 AM
chs1971 chs1971 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-30-16
Posts: 3,053
chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyCoolDevil View Post
Except for Thomas Jefferson.
????????????????????????????
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 02-13-18, 09:16 AM
IcyCoolDevil IcyCoolDevil is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 08-28-06
Posts: 253
IcyCoolDevil is on a distinguished road
^^^ Just pointing out the goofiness of people calling modern day Presidents the worst lying President ever, when early holders of the office are noted liars and there isn't much you can do to compare them.
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 02-13-18, 09:33 AM
TigerPaw TigerPaw is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 03-19-02
Posts: 10,340
TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
Everything is disputable to the base. They use fake news and alternative facts. But outside and from a historical perspective it is already etched in granite. Trump is the most compulsive and prodigious liar certainly in Presidential and perhaps political history.
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 02-13-18, 09:42 AM
MoeDude's Avatar
MoeDude MoeDude is offline
Save water....drink beer!
 
Join Date: 08-06-01
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Posts: 29,317
MoeDude is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
Everything is disputable to the base. They use fake news and alternative facts. But outside and from a historical perspective it is already etched in granite. Trump is the most compulsive and prodigious liar certainly in Presidential and perhaps political history.
If you say so.

Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 02-13-18, 09:53 AM
chs1971 chs1971 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-30-16
Posts: 3,053
chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Hilarious.
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 02-13-18, 08:06 PM
lotr10 lotr10 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-26-03
Location: fairfield, ohio
Posts: 24,359
lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
Everything is disputable to the base. They use fake news and alternative facts. But outside and from a historical perspective it is already etched in granite. Trump is the most compulsive and prodigious liar certainly in Presidential and perhaps political history.
Are you saying in AMERICAN political history or global political history?
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 02-13-18, 08:25 PM
chs1971 chs1971 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-30-16
Posts: 3,053
chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
Trump is the most compulsive and prodigious liar certainly in Presidential and perhaps political history.
Remember Hillary's lies about;

cattle futures,

Bill's girlfriends,

Whitewater,

Travelgate,

her grandparents all being immigrants,

sniper fire,

Benghazi,

having permission to use her own server,

deleted emails,

classification of emails?
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 02-13-18, 08:55 PM
USA70PP USA70PP is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 07-26-16
Location: West of Marion, Ohio
Posts: 752
USA70PP is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't forget who she was named for.
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 02-13-18, 08:58 PM
gneiss rocks gneiss rocks is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 07-31-16
Posts: 1,403
gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
Everything is disputable to the base. They use fake news and alternative facts. But outside and from a historical perspective it is already etched in granite. Trump is the most compulsive and prodigious liar certainly in Presidential and perhaps political history.
Do you dispute, Trump was wire tapped? Not long ago that was considered fake news based on alternative facts.

If even 40% of the truth comes to light you will have to admit that Trump may be the most honest president of your lifetime.
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 02-13-18, 10:07 PM
chs1971 chs1971 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-30-16
Posts: 3,053
chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by USA70PP View Post
Don't forget who she was named for.
That's a classic. Named for Sir Edmund Hillary, six years before he climbed Mt. Everest and anybody heard of him.

Trying to enlist in the Army,

Playing soccer in school, except they had no soccer team.
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Old 02-14-18, 07:31 AM
chs1971 chs1971 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-30-16
Posts: 3,053
chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
Trump is the most compulsive and prodigious liar certainly in Presidential and perhaps political history.
Is this another Trump lie?

“African-American civil rights champions have brought out the best in America, calling us to live up to our founding creed and the truth that we are all made equal by God.”

If Trump's racism makes him the equivalent of Hitler, how can this not be a lie?
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 02-14-18, 01:17 PM
MoeDude's Avatar
MoeDude MoeDude is offline
Save water....drink beer!
 
Join Date: 08-06-01
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Posts: 29,317
MoeDude is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starkbuck View Post
...

For those who have taken personal offense to my term uneducated, maybe it is reflective of your own insecurities rather than an attack on you. ....
Here's the problem the term "uneducated", it's all relative. Just because someone didn't go to college does not mean they are "uneducated". I've known some college graduates who frankly are "uneducated" because they lived a sheltered life and have no sense of reality.

You can talk in circles all you want but the way you use the term it is meant to be a negative and is typical of the far left tactics. I've known a lot of people in my life that would fall under your definition of uneducated where in reality they are much more intelligent than many I've known who do have a college degree.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:08 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz