Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Professional Basketball

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 05-25-18, 10:38 PM
All Yappi

Michael Bluth is on a distinguished road
Kevin Love has to be one of the most unreliable supposed stars I've ever seen.

There's just nothing else I can say about LeBron. I watch in amazement, merely a witness to all-time greatness
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-18, 10:49 PM
All Yappi

Hard to know what's going to happen in game 7 but guessing the Celtics will be about a 1.5 or 2 point favorite. I think they are the better team right now with the better coach and home court. The only question remaining is does LeBron trump all of that by himself in an elimination game
Old 05-25-18, 11:08 PM
All Ohio

Ts1960 is an unknown quantity at this point
It’s Boston -2 right now. If Hill and Smith are playing with the dear in headlights look in the first qtr it will be tough to get a win. If they can put up 10-15 pts combined in the first half it shouldn’t be close at the end. JR is due, LOL.
Old 05-25-18, 11:09 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Bluth View Post

There's just nothing else I can say about LeBron. I watch in amazement, merely a witness to all-time greatness
Now Love will probably come out Sunday and go 20pts and 12 boards. Lol
Old 05-25-18, 11:41 PM
All Yappi

arizonawildcat will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ts1960 View Post
If he is allowed to play under the NBA concussion protocol. He has to pass a series of four tests before he is alloed to set foot on the court.
Old 05-25-18, 11:49 PM
All Yappi

arizonawildcat will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Bluth View Post
What an a** you are. I guess you never suffered a concussion, unless you were suffering one when you wrote that assinine comment.
Old 05-26-18, 12:36 AM
All Yappi

y2h is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco MacArthur View Post
I haven't made an argument one way or the other if he'll leave or not. But to act like he is enjoying carrying an underachieving team year after year, like y2h is, is moronic. I'm pointing out how ridiculous y2h's comments are.

Cleveland isn't his hometown, he's made that point very clear his whole career. His and his wife's foundations can be ran from anywhere in the world.
They've been to 3 straight Finals and won a title...underachieving? talk about ridiculous comments
Old 05-26-18, 01:03 AM
All Yappi

cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson03 View Post
No Love no problem.

The show will roll on...
When THAT Jeff Green shows up, no problem against Boston.
Old 05-26-18, 01:28 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by adselder09 View Post
Well two of the top places he'll supposedly go to are Houston and Philly, in addition to LA. He immediately makes Houston better than GS. He immediately makes Philly better than Boston.
Houston ? It's tough to see him and Harden happy on the same team, unless they throw another ball out there.

LeBron isn't going to play until 41 unless it's as an NFL QB. Can he pass a football ? The list of teams that he'd want AND whose best already signed players want to take a back seat to him is not as easy to fill as one may think.

Philly ? Maybe, I guess. Simmons could benefit immensely from his presence, short term.

Another poster in here scoffed at me two years ago when I said LeBron should and would improve his shot from three. He has. He's still streaky, but his outside shot in the regular season has markedly improved.

If he does leave, it will be for a place where he can be "the Man" for a few more years before he transitions his role. Kyrie skipping out on him while he takes contracts a year at a time to max out his salary under the crazy NBA rules had to be an eye-opener. Other younger stars will feel the same way. Which other owners will happily play up so high into the luxury tax ? Putting all the special qualifications into a set of parameters really shortens the list of potential landing spots. LeBron kind of sucks up all the air in the room.

It could be quite a draft, even from #8. What could be had for Love and Hood ? It is encouraging to see that Tristan can truly "flip a switch" as a player. You guys can troll all you want or actually swallow all the Lebron is leaving click bait, which ever it is. I think he stays.
Old 05-26-18, 01:31 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ts1960 View Post
They'll need that in Boston.

I won't be shocked if Love retires after this season. How many concussions has he had now ? Maybe he'll want to go back to being a big fish in a smaller pond again ? One way or another, I think this will be his final season in Cleveland unless LeBron does actually go.
Old 05-26-18, 01:36 AM
All American

jackson03 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2h View Post
They've been to 3 straight Finals and won a title...underachieving? talk about ridiculous comments
Considering the Cavs as a whole, they're definitely not underachieving.

Considering what LeBron is capable of? He's underachieving (with this team). He's better than MJ. Legit the best player to ever play the game. Problem is, where does he go in today's environment? We just don't know.
Old 05-26-18, 06:23 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by arizonawildcat View Post
What an a** you are. I guess you never suffered a concussion, unless you were suffering one when you wrote that assinine comment.
It's not about the concussion. How many times has he just simply disappeared or been hurt for Cavs playoff games? Good guy, good player, but simply can't be relied upon
Old 05-26-18, 06:26 AM
All Ohio

Quote:

Considering what LeBron is capable of? He's underachieving (with this team). He's better than MJ. Legit the best player to ever play the game. Problem is, where does he go in today's environment? We just don't know.
Wherever he wants to go.
There is no way that any team says no we donít need him, the goal for any team is to make the finals for a chance to win, you canít argue with 8 times in a row if they win Sunday.
I just canít see him staying here UNLESS
1. They win the finals
2. The finals are competitive (lose in 6 or 7)
3. His family really wants to stay here (Bronny is dead set on going to St Vís)
4. They bring in a Star and overhaul this roster which wonít be easy with the contracts owed.
Old 05-26-18, 06:40 AM
All Yappi

y2h is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Is he?

What team did Jordan beat in the Finals that matches up with GS of the last three years? And remember the first year they were missing 2 of the big 3, last year GS added a future HOF to a team that broke the Bulls win record the year before. And his other losses came against one of the best coaches in league history and maybe the best PF ever and a HOF PG.

The only Finals loss that might be underachieving was Dallas.