Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 05-24-18, 01:22 PM
All World

chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Black heavyweight champion pardoned by Hitler.

President Trump on Thursday granted a posthumous pardon to Jack Johnson, boxing's first black heavyweight champion, after being urged to do so by ďRockyĒ star Sylvester Stallone.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-18, 01:28 PM
All Yappi

SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by chs1971 View Post
President Trump on Thursday granted a posthumous pardon to Jack Johnson, boxing's first black heavyweight champion, after being urged to do so by ďRockyĒ star Sylvester Stallone.
There goes the David Duke vote!
Old 05-24-18, 01:40 PM
All Yappi

ohiopup is on a distinguished road
My Lord, What a Morning (William Waring Cuney)

My Lord, what a morning
My Lord what a morning
My Lord, what a morning
When the stars begin to fall

Youíll hear the trumpet sound
To wake the nations underground
Looking to my Godís right hand

Youíll hear the sinner moan

Youíll hear the Christian shout
O my Lord,
What a feeling,
When Jack Johnson
Turned Jim Jeffries'
Snow-white face
to the ceiling.

:>---

EGA
Old 05-24-18, 02:02 PM
All Ohio

USA70PP is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
So if Hitler pardoned Jack Johnson, then it would be a dead person pardoning a dead person. How would "posthumous" then be applied? To Hitler or Johnson?
Old 05-24-18, 02:43 PM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA70PP View Post
So if Hitler pardoned Jack Johnson, then it would be a dead person pardoning a dead person. How would "posthumous" then be applied? To Hitler or Johnson?
It's obviously a case of double posthumouses.

Some argue that it is posthumous squared, but that is incorrect.
Old 05-24-18, 02:45 PM
All Ohio

multisportdad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
would that be posthumice?
Old 05-24-18, 02:48 PM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by multisportdad View Post
I believe that is accepted as a regional colloquialism. See the "Quiz That Locates You Based on Dialect" on another board.
Old 05-24-18, 08:05 PM
All World

Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
What a guy , incredible humanitarian. Wouldn't disavow David Duke for a few days and of course lied even knowing who he was , but he comes out and pardons a guy for a crime 100 years ago? For what ? Having sex with white women?

Father Fred Trump { Drumph at birth} must be spinning in that KKK sponsored grave . Documented Klan supporter and attendee of meetings . It was to probably get the free set of steak knives as I am sure he gathered enough rent to have a lavish funeral. Pardoning a black man for being with Women who wouldn't look twice at a guy like Fred?

Why ? Why now? Makes you think doesn't it ? Mississippi might have a state day of mourning after this . Dark day in Mississippi no pun intended.
Old 05-24-18, 08:12 PM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
What a guy , incredible humanitarian. Wouldn't disavow David Duke for a few days and of course lied even knowing who he was , but he comes out and pardons a guy for a crime 100 years ago? For what ? Having sex with white women?

Father Fred Trump { Drumph at birth} must be spinning in that KKK sponsored grave . Documented Klan supporter and attendee of meetings . It was to probably get the free set of steak knives as I am sure he gathered enough rent to have a lavish funeral. Pardoning a black man for being with Women who wouldn't look twice at a guy like Fred?

Why ? Why now? Makes you think doesn't it ? Mississippi might have a state day of mourning after this . Dark day in Mississippi no pun intended.
You're a miserable person.
Old 05-24-18, 08:15 PM
All World

I have zero to be miserable about actually, I was having fun . Are you saying that I wasn't being politically correct enough? I thought you abhorred { Look it up} that crap? What is your exact problem with my post ?
Old 05-24-18, 08:22 PM
All World

You fully support a guy who only cares about himself and trashes people's reputations or tries to TRY to save his azzz from shady behavior , never stops denigrating anyone who disagrees with him and are just doing their jobs

He is a miserable horrible person yet you think he is a hero and worth defending ? Sorry man you are in no position to judge anyone's character .

Thinking Trump is a good person disqualifies you from any judgment, What was false about what I said ?
Old 05-24-18, 08:46 PM
All World

More than once I have written that I have long thought of Trump as a self promoting (expletive deleted), and I'll vote for him again if he is the nominee.

Last edited by chs1971; 05-25-18 at 05:32 AM.
Old 05-24-18, 09:42 PM
All World

Indiandad is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Why didn't Obama pardon him?
Old 05-24-18, 09:54 PM
All District

IamToz15 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiandad View Post
Because the Justice Department would not have recommended it. I don't agree. Obama should have side stepped them. Just as Trump has done. I think both did what they did for the wrong reasons. Obama so it wouldn't look like a political move of a black president pardoning a "railroaded" black men for dating white women..... and Trump doing it to seem as if he's minority friendly.... BTW, I'm not saying he isn't.

I don't give either a pass for the reason they picked the side they did. I think it was political on both ends. But truthfully, for right or wrong reasons, Trump wins here. But he did have the easier road.
Old 05-24-18, 11:43 PM
All Yappi

cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
post-humus, I can be a bit gassy....
Old 05-24-18, 11:44 PM
All Yappi

cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
no lobbyist contributions
Old 05-25-18, 06:44 AM
All American

Zunardo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Some argue that it is posthumous squared, but that is incorrect.
Quote:
Mr. Grammar Man believes multisportdad is technically correct, which is why he should never attempt to write song lyrics that will be cherished for generations.

"No crocodiles
No rhinoceroses
I only like double postumouses"
Old 05-25-18, 06:55 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Or Clinton since he was the 1st black president?

At the end of his term, Clinton pardoned Puerto Rican terrorists. At the end of his term, Obama pardoned Puerto Rican terrorists. He pardoned Al Qaeda terrorists. Not because the Justice Department recommended it, but a political advisor put it in terms they could understand - votes.

Granted, they also pardoned political allies, friends, donors, homegrown terrorists, etc. But don't tell us it was because the Justice Department wouldn't recommend it.
Old 05-25-18, 07:26 AM
All Ohio

Buck_98 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
The family had asked Bush and Obama to pardon him and both refused. Several times McCain had asked the Presidents and gotten resolutions passed but they still didn't do it. Took a racist to pardon him.
Old 05-25-18, 08:48 AM
All World

Of course Trump is pure in his motives the day he rails against black football players may be leaving the country if they can’t stand for the anthem . I’m not a Trump is a terrible racist bellowed , but if you think this proves he doesn’t have even a small amount of Fred Trump in him your naive.

Apples tend to stay near the tree they fell off of. Go read old man Trumps business history and tell me at least some of that didn’t rub off on spoiled Donny.
Old 05-25-18, 09:33 AM
Save water....drink beer!

MoeDude is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Of course Trump is pure in his motives the day he rails against black football players may be leaving the country if they canít stand for the anthem . Iím not a Trump is a terrible racist bellowed , but if you think this proves he doesnít have even a small amount of Fred Trump in him your naive.

Apples tend to stay near the tree they fell off of. Go read old man Trumps business history and tell me at least some of that didnít rub off on spoiled Donny.
I'm curious can you please provide a list of actions by Trump that makes him a racist?

I find it interesting that more and more Blacks are actually coming out in defense of Trump(in particular the family of Martin Luther King) and yet there is still this racist label by people like you. I don't know or care anything about Fred Trump, tell us specifically what Donald Trump has done that makes him a racist. I would really like to see some kind of list that backs up this claim.
Old 05-25-18, 10:32 AM
All World

Trumps been in public office for less than a year and a half . His not denouncing David Duke right away and he never would have if not forced to by heavier pressure to because he didn’t want to alienate the red neck white supremists support.

Lied at first saying he didn’t know who Duke was , a tape of Trump talking about Duke surfaced within minutes of course .

His handling of Charlottesville was pathetic and showed racist tendencies . Saying may be black players should not be in this country yesterday if they couldn’t stand for anthem was not a fine moment.

Worked with his father as they denied housing to blacks and minorities in their projects . That’s undisputed.

He’s a typical old dude who is set in his ways and views. If you think he’s really evolved and great for this country you can support everything he does and make excuses for him
That’s your right . Go for it
Old 05-25-18, 10:49 AM
All Yappi

zeeman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Trumps been in public office for less than a year and a half . His not denouncing David Duke right away and he never would have if not forced to by heavier pressure to because he didnít want to alienate the red neck white supremists support.

Lied at first saying he didnít know who Duke was , a tape of Trump talking about Duke surfaced within minutes of course .

His handling of Charlottesville was pathetic and showed racist tendencies . Saying may be black players should not be in this country yesterday if they couldnít stand for anthem was not a fine moment.

Worked with his father as they denied housing to blacks and minorities in their projects . Thatís undisputed.

Heís a typical old dude who is set in his ways and views. If you think heís really evolved and great for this country you can support everything he does and make excuses for him
Thatís your right . Go for it
Will do, thanks hairy. , !
Old 05-25-18, 10:52 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Trumps been in public office for less than a year and a half . His not denouncing David Duke right away and he never would have ÖÖ..
He didn't denounce Hitler either, so is Trump really a Nazi? Of course neither did Obama, Bush, or Clinton...Ö are they ALL Nazi's? Come to think of it, Obama didn't denounce Judas - so secretly he WANTED Jesus hung on a cross! Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton endosed Obama and he didn't denounce either of them - Obama was a racist AND an anti-Semite! Obama released terrorists from Gitmo - Obama is a terrorist! Obama didn't apologize to the cop in Ferguson after he was found NOT to have murdered Michael Brown - what a racist!

There's probably more evidence that Obama is a racist than anything on Trump. Probably more on the Clinton's anti-women stance. Who was the last Democrat to condemn Robert "KKK" Byrd as a Grand Wizard of the Klan? Are all Democrat's racist Klan members? wow. You might have stumbled onto something there...Ö.
Old 05-25-18, 12:58 PM
All Ohio

Buck_98 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Trumps been in public office for less than a year and a half . His not denouncing David Duke right away and he never would have if not forced to by heavier pressure to because he didnít want to alienate the red neck white supremists support.

Lied at first saying he didnít know who Duke was , a tape of Trump talking about Duke surfaced within minutes of course .

His handling of Charlottesville was pathetic and showed racist tendencies . Saying may be black players should not be in this country yesterday if they couldnít stand for anthem was not a fine moment.

Worked with his father as they denied housing to blacks and minorities in their projects . Thatís undisputed.

Heís a typical old dude who is set in his ways and views. If you think heís really evolved and great for this country you can support everything he does and make excuses for him
Thatís your right . Go for it
So every candidate has to denounce every sh!tty organization that backs them?? Did Obama denounce the KKK every time they marched in some podunk town?

Please post a link to the statement where Trump said every black NFL player should be deported. I believe there are white players who kneel during the anthem. He said "when somebody disrespects our flag". He didn't say when black people.

The son shall not suffer the iniquity of the father.
Old 05-25-18, 02:15 PM
All District

IamToz15 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWMCinci View Post
But don't tell us it was because the Justice Department wouldn't recommend it.
Reasons right or wrong, that's all that needs to be said to deny it. The DOJ does not recommend posthumous pardons. Sorry that doesn't fit your ideology but who gives a f.
Old 05-25-18, 03:33 PM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWMCinci View Post
He didn't denounce Hitler either, so is Trump really a Nazi?
I never heard him denounce Benedict Arnold. I guess MAGA really means returning to the British Empire.
Old 05-25-18, 05:13 PM
All World

I mentioned Duke because the Piece of crap along with other White Supremicists ENDORSED him and praised him to high heaven. Do your homework before you pathetically call me out , out of context.

I wasn't expecting anyone to call out racist groups out of the blue , but Trump was supported by Duke explicitly and lied and said he didn't know him .

That's why I mentioned it . Keep up , I realize your first instinct is to just to mention Obama at every turn , but your lack of understanding of what I was saying tells me you didn't pay attention at all and you have no business making a comment on Duke reference because you had no idea what I was talking about . Again do some homework first then comment.

It was news in 2016 , BIG NEWS , and it showed Trump overly concerned with keeping the racist white deep south redneck vote . You might overlook that or you do overlook it because you think much more like Cletus than you admit , but this Benedict Arnold analogy makes you look like the simpleton vapid massive space between the ears yahoos that I read and love , keep up the obtuse musings tons of laughs
Old 05-25-18, 06:15 PM
All Yappi

zeeman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I mentioned Duke because the Piece of crap along with other White Supremicists ENDORSED him and praised him to high heaven. Do your homework before you pathetically call me out , out of context.

I wasn't expecting anyone to call out racist groups out of the blue , but Trump was supported by Duke explicitly and lied and said he didn't know him .

That's why I mentioned it . Keep up , I realize your first instinct is to just to mention Obama at every turn , but your lack of understanding of what I was saying tells me you didn't pay attention at all and you have no business making a comment on Duke reference because you had no idea what I was talking about . Again do some homework first then comment.

It was news in 2016 , BIG NEWS , and it showed Trump overly concerned with keeping the racist white deep south redneck vote . You might overlook that or you do overlook it because you think much more like Cletus than you admit , but this Benedict Arnold analogy makes you look like the simpleton vapid massive space between the ears yahoos that I read and love , keep up the obtuse musings tons of laughs
Getting an early start on the weekend I see
Old 05-25-18, 06:52 PM
All World

Less than zero comeback, all facts and figures and examples . Zee 'BOY" which is what he is in actuality , a weak azz punk who adds not one thing of value except to ' attempt " to be a piece of crap troll .

Must be drunk to tell the truth about this guy? Yeah bad work Zee , you offer and contribute absolutely zero to any discussion .

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: