Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
View Poll Results: Are you a victim?
Victim 7 38.89%
Not a victim 11 61.11%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-29-18, 11:56 AM
All Yappi

OhioBobcatFan06 is on a distinguished road
Arrow Are you a victim?

Have you been wronged?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-18, 12:55 PM
Cooling Off

Neopolitan is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes, I took some idiot's advice on here and shorted the market immediately before an unprecedented runup.
Old 05-29-18, 12:59 PM
All Yappi

zeeman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neopolitan View Post
Yes, I took some idiot's advice on here and shorted the market immediately before an unprecedented runup.
Trying to reach EP status on the DB I see
Old 05-29-18, 01:00 PM
All Yappi

Termite2 will become famous soon enough
Uninsured illegal alien high on drugs crossed over the median line and hit me head on; mark me down on the victim list.
Old 05-29-18, 01:10 PM
All Yappi

ohiopup is on a distinguished road
Victim, but never by the same person twice (other than an EX),
I get even or Karma gets them!

:>---

EGA
Old 05-29-18, 01:15 PM
All Yappi

dado6 is on a distinguished road
I've been wronged in the past, but do not consider myself a victim.

Maybe it depends on the definition of victimhood.

Termite is a victim; he couldn't do anything to alleviate the damage done to him.

If I'd stayed with the ex, then I would have been a victim.
Old 05-29-18, 04:31 PM
All World

D4fan is on a distinguished road
Victim sounds whiney if it's not universally accepted to be a slight or burden. That said, yes I have been in my mind, is that all that matters?
Old 05-29-18, 05:27 PM
All World

Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
“Victim of the biggest witch hunt and spy gate scandal in United States history. “ Victim “ of the deep state made up of highly decorated and respected professionals who have an irrational hatred of me and are willing to risk their reputations and comitt crimes just to hurt me.

“ Poor “ Victim” of a media that is 100 percent dishonesty and won’t give me “ a poor victim”
Credit for taking this country from the depths of despair “ American Carnage”
And for rescuing the cities from the cesspools that they were just a year ago.

“ Victim of awful stupid people who can’t see my appeal and greatness and how I am rescuing the forgotten women and men of rural America and the Deep South and all over this great country aside from California and my native Northeast.

Biggest personal victim of bad people in the most segements of society ever recorded in American history.
Old 05-29-18, 05:35 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
“Victim of the biggest witch hunt and spy gate scandal in United States history. “ Victim “ of the deep state made up of highly decorated and respected professionals who have an irrational hatred of me and are willing to risk their reputations and comitt crimes just to hurt me.

“ Poor “ Victim” of a media that is 100 percent dishonesty and won’t give me “ a poor victim”
Credit for taking this country from the depths of despair “ American Carnage”
And for rescuing the cities from the cesspools that they were just a year ago.

“ Victim of awful stupid people who can’t see my appeal and greatness and how I am rescuing the forgotten women and men of rural America and the Deep South and all over this great country aside from California and my native Northeast.

Biggest personal victim of bad people in the most segements of society ever recorded in American history.
Hairy duhuuude, does every post have to be about the Trumpster? Get a life
Old 05-29-18, 05:38 PM
All World

Gulliotine is on a distinguished road
Harry is definitely a victim.

President Trump has absolutely destroyed him.
Old 05-29-18, 05:42 PM
All World

EagleGuy is on a distinguished road
Well... that didn't take long! Imagine that.
Old 05-29-18, 06:30 PM
All World

Purplemojo is on a distinguished road
Well my family were slaves about 1800 years ago and even after they became Roman citizens they were persecuted for another couple hundred years. I think we are finally over it though.
Old 05-29-18, 06:32 PM
All Yappi

Crusaders is on a distinguished road
Hurt pretty bad after I put everything into gold. Thanks nd2000.
Old 05-29-18, 07:35 PM
All World

No , the truth is NO prez has made my life any better or worse . It's really not about that . Destroyed? How ? I'm not a forgotten man or woman that that Prez has promised to make things so much better, , things are OK I'm just fine .

He will hurt others , the ones that actually voted him in and got him over the hump . ME ? not o much I didn't really need his 'Help" BUT HE GAVE IT TO ME ANYWAY . I'm just embarrassed and disgusted that this is the type of man we think should be our leader . Thank God a majority don't feel that way .
Old 05-29-18, 07:41 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
No , the truth is NO prez has made my life any better or worse . It's really not about that . Destroyed? How ? I'm not a forgotten man or woman that that Prez has promised to make things so much better, , things are OK I'm just fine .

He will hurt others , the ones that actually voted him in and got him over the hump . ME ? not o much I didn't really need his 'Help" BUT HE GAVE IT TO ME ANYWAY . I'm just embarrassed and disgusted that this is the type of man we think should be our leader . Thank God a majority don't feel that way .
How does this impact the topic at hand?
Old 05-29-18, 07:49 PM
All World

Dude claimed Trump 'Destroyed" me . I answered him . Have a good night ZZBEST { Good 60 minutes segment on a flim flam con artist who cleaned carpets and built an empire called Z BEST . went down in flames and Prison time ensued check it out}
Old 05-29-18, 07:58 PM
All World

Indiandad is on a distinguished road
Quote:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.blo...out-the-top-80

The "Forgotten" apparently are no longer forgotten.
Old 05-30-18, 06:50 AM
All World

Taco MacArthur has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:

Every post you ever make on Yappi is one giant triggered rant. All because Trump was elected. He definitely destroyed you.
Old 05-30-18, 08:26 AM
All World

Destroyed what? Life is good. Seriously no complaints . My property values are up , portfolio not doing badly , kids are doing very well .

I just don't think Trump is responsible for this personal stuff that is going well is all . Destroyed me ? Not quite . I have strong opinions that are backed by some facts , not mostly some weird unsubstantiated conspiracy theory's.

I hate that this guy represents the Country in relations with the world. I think it's embarrassing. And his outlandish conspiracy theory's used to away public opinion of the gullible and his attacks on institutions merely to try to save himself from responsibility that erodes the country's confidence in our top level of law enforcement is disgraceful . It is the work of a truly amoral man who only really cares about himself .

I mean a small recent example is making Memorial Day about himself and a opportunity to make some kind of victory lap . You think this is normal ?
Old 05-29-18, 07:55 PM
All American

domi is on a distinguished road
I'm a 43 year old white male. Doesn't that mean I have been victimizing everyone else all my life so I can't be a victim?
Old 05-29-18, 08:47 PM
All Yappi

Crusaders is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by domi View Post
I'm a 43 year old white male. Doesn't that mean I have been victimizing everyone else all my life so I can't be a victim?
This is correct. You are also inherently racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, and Islamophobic. Now repent.
Old 05-30-18, 04:48 AM
All Yappi

cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Old 05-30-18, 08:38 AM
All World

If life is good why is every post you make one giant triggered rant? Why are you constantly complaining about everything? Because he destroyed you.
Old 05-30-18, 09:13 AM
All World

You have no idea what you are talking about PERIOD! caps for emphasis not ranting or yelling. Saying some one is Triggered or in your case destroyed is the new substitute for actually having to come back with any real points or opinions.

You don't know how to respond so you make personal observations such as triggered , hurting { Kids say BUTT HURT} Destroyed whatever. You take the less than praise for the President PERSONALLY , so you make it personal .

I am talking about our leadership , You come back not with a different opinion or an original idea but rather a comment on me personally .

Do you have any opinions ? Or just that less than glowing reports of the Prez are all fake phony and rooted in some fake deep state . You do this because you have no other explanation for this unprecedented style of undermining our institutions .
Old 05-30-18, 09:22 AM
All World

Hate to break it to you Mexican General , there a ton of people who are outspoken about their thoughts on this President , many of who are doing a lot better than you are in life .

Are you equating disdain for this guy to equal their lives being less successful ? If life is so good why disgusted about the Prez? Really ? That's where your mind goes? You must not be happy if you are passionate about this guy being a serial liar and a guy who will say anything do anything to gain some kind of benefit or avoid responsibility .

Savage good hardworking people doing there job because they aren't; doing what he wants them to do?

Your support of him means that you are in great shape and he is doing great things for you ? Many supporters would beg to differ , it's a case of how many will become 'Former " Supporters, most of you guys are gone , you are still going to believe what this guy peddles and defend him fiercely no matter what . I feel for you .
Old 05-30-18, 09:29 AM
All District

foreword is on a distinguished road
"the lady doth protest too much, methinks"
Old 05-30-18, 09:45 PM
All Yappi

cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreword View Post
"the hoffy doth protest too much, methinks"
fyp
Old 05-30-18, 09:35 AM
All World

God damn, Harry is melting hard now. Trump really destroyed your mental state, huh?
Old 05-30-18, 09:47 AM
All World

Smile

You commenting on mental state? Thanks for the laugh. As I said you have nothing to say except commenting on personal mental states? Me thinks { Stupid attempt at clever fake smart talk } this guy has quit trying and is lazy in all facets of life. Just an observation. Thanks for reading EVERY ONE of my posts and taking the 3 seconds to comment and the great effort your tiny neurons make attempting to answer.
Old 05-30-18, 09:52 AM
All World

Hey Harry, if your life is so good, why has every post you've made in the debate forum been one big complaint?

Hint: Because Trump destroyed you.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: